Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos (17978 Views)

MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) / Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Womanizer(m): 12:09am On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Flash 2K and watch the legs open willingly.

grin
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Now, now, boys, I thought y'all agreed on being stingy? In other words, no shi shi is dropping from your pockets. Indomie and egg, sharwama, ice cream are money in other forms. And that 2k you're flashing must fess touch her palm, and be curled between her fingers before shii happens.

Why you being salty?? Una do your own, women no cry oh. Don't start reverting early in the "game" oh.
Dz one sounds proud of selling her pucci 4 money, talk more of a feminist.

fake ass feminist. Smh, all u are coded sluts. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oga, abeg, abeg. The sex maniacs men will always compromise, too. Shikena.

Bye.

What am I saying gan? Dildos and intimacy gadgets no full market? Mtcheeeew.
Dildos, that are in replica to a man penis, structurally. Nah, u guys should stick to cumcumbers nd candles instead.

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:23am On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Err, well, men whose egos are stroked from spending and being the 'Man' cannot change and become 'prudent.'

If you can find me a female Solomon that wrecked a whole nation and lost favor from GOD, Himself, this conversation will be dropped.
Men has evolved since d time of solomon. But ur lots, since d time of jezebel still remains d same

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Magnoliaa(f): 12:25am On Jan 12, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Dz one sounds proud of selling her pucci 4 money, talk more of a feminist.

fake ass feminist. Smh, all u are coded sluts. Spits.

And how does being a feminist precludes a woman from having sex with whoever the fk she wants and collecting whatever she likes?

Wow me with your brilliance tonight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by alshalz(m): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Let's see who is the real boss

Men In trouble cheesy
his! which trouble, ordinary recharge card can open that gate
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Deer, there's no justification or cop out you wanna come up with for men that I can't bring up for women, so do what?

Stick to your association in peace or get out and keep doling your doughs...
lol. Justify how you lazy ass will fix ur urgent 2k. We know how the economy is hard. Which job una go dey do? How many time can you buy yourself cold stone and Shawarma a month grin angry angry e pain am

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by czarr(m): 12:59am On Jan 12, 2021
if e close money go open am you go think say na bowleg - MI Abaga
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Magnoliaa(f): 1:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Henrymorre:
lol. Justify how you lazy ass will fix ur urgent 2k. We know how the economy is hard. Which job una go dey do? How many time can you buy yourself cold stone and Shawarma a month grin angry angry e pain am

Who will you sing "baby, lemme put in the tip" for and say "I won't cum inside" to? The economy hard for everybody. You can't afford a sex doll. Besides, it's not a human - a very important factor in the whole wrap of sex. You masturbate; we have our small businesses.

Nahhh. You're the only one who is pained and you know it. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Sixfeetbelle: 1:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Nazgul:

You don taya ba. tongue

I'm not tired. I'm only stating the fact.

Not all guys will join the SMAN and not all ladies will join the SWAN.

But I do know more guys will break the SMAN code to satisfy their sexual urges because what is a man without his money? A dog-in-heat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Sixfeetbelle: 1:18am On Jan 12, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Of course not

And for the records I’m not even a fan of this meme by both gender. The trend further shows decadence in what we call relationships. Guys are just in it for sex and ladies in it for cash. From her post she even confirms all ladies have to offer in a relationship is sex.

But as a guy when you say this to a lady she picks offence. Then y’all come out forming feminist, calling such a man misogynist. It’s this self denial, fueled by hypocrisy that irks me.

What happens to calling a spade a spade.

Don't go off on a tangent, alright? Stay with me.

In your post I quoted, you said men work legitimately to get the money, making it seem like girls don't have to actually 'work' to get money with the leg-spreading, which we both know ain't true. There's a game to getting money from guys and not every lady who spreads her legs gets it. That's all I'm here to correct.

The other stuff you talked about? Yeah, not in the mood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Sixfeetbelle: 1:19am On Jan 12, 2021
alshalz:
his! which trouble, ordinary recharge card can open that gate

Recharge card money from who exactly?
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:30am On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And how does being a feminist precludes a woman from having sex with whoever the fk she wants and collecting whatever she likes?

Wow me with your brilliance tonight.
What's d drive of u feminist,? Y'all wanna be in equality with man right. Ok. Lets place a man in dat scenario. A man would rather fvck just 4 fvck sake dan belittle himself to fvck 4 cheap money plus egg nd indomie cuz he's got dignity.

But u would rather fvck for money like some cheap slut, nw where is d dignity?...

btw, i wasnt referring to all feminist. A true feminist would have ur head 4 bullshit u wrote up there, cause they've got dignity.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Ibrocalculus(m): 1:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Data connects you to Nairaland

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:38am On Jan 12, 2021
Shortyy:

And men have only money to offer in a relationship. Quite pathetic.
Yet that same money can make ur entire lineage slave 4 him.

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:43am On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And what do men (who are broke, if we're being factual) offer in a relationship other than money?
I wonder who likes runs to 4 protection- definitely not ur old papa sitting at home.

who do ur likes usually ask to take care of their over-grown baby ass - definitely nt d father.

1 Like

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by mathong: 1:44am On Jan 12, 2021
That guy in blue praying to the girl or what?? grin
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Wait, do you think it's that easy to get a man to give you money just because you spread your leg? cheesy cheesy
don't change d bloody narrative.

to ur question- just tell him u're a LovePeddler or indirectly mke him understand u'd only fvck him when he lets u access to his indomie nd egg. Easy peasy.
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by adedayoa2(f): 2:07am On Jan 12, 2021
I wonder why stingy men and women association is trending, and some men will now say it is only sex that women have to offer. We have women with brains, most women of these days are smarter and are hustlers, willing to help their husbands stand on their feet, pillars behind their husbands, making their money. Women are assets and not liabilities.

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:08am On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Now, now, boys, I thought y'all agreed on being stingy? In other words, no shi shi is dropping from your pockets. Indomie and egg, sharwama, ice cream are money in other forms. And that 2k you're flashing must fess touch her palm, and be curled between her fingers before shii happens.

Why you being salty?? Una do your own, women no cry oh. Don't start reverting early in the "game" oh.

500 for short time
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Who will you sing "baby, lemme put in the tip" for and say "I won't cum inside" to? The economy hard for everybody. You can't afford a sex doll. Besides, it's not a human - a very important factor in the whole wrap of sex. You masturbate; we have our small businesses.

Nahhh. You're the only one who is pained and you know it. cheesy
why I am still replying you, is what I don't get. Like how are you actually comparing sex to money. Biko I'm outta here..

1 Like

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by ednut1(m): 2:50am On Jan 12, 2021
Last last na men go beg
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Nazgul: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm not tired. I'm only stating the fact.

Not all guys will join the STAN and not all ladies will join the SWAN.

But I do know more guys will break the STAN code to satisfy their sexual urges because what is a man without his money? A dog-in-heat.
My reply to your quote wasn't based on this topic. It was based on your last reply to me, the last time we spoke.

It's well anyways...that's past tense.

Back to the matter at hand. Lazy girls need guys to survive.

Lazy girls cannot stick to the rules of SWAN so they'll easily break their rules for survival.

Perverts will also violate the rules of SMAN,

The greater number doesn't matter, as both genders will willingly break their rules for a chance to enjoy their fantasies.

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Liposure: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2021
shantti:

Its a stereotype to think That Solomon had high libido, he probably married all those wife and had all those concubine to express his affluence, just like many cultures, during the biblical time, having more wives was definitely a massage in the ego of a man, it showed how rich he was. So solomon tried to showcase his wealth, its madness to think that one man can sleep with such a big number of women, he wasnt interested in sleeping with them, he was interested in keeping them as his properties,

Secondly, are u telling me there werent woman in the bible that showed they couldnt control their libido, what about the adultrous woman that was brought to Jesus for hershe commiting adultery, wasnt it because husbands own
bathseba's case is different. The bible said she was too beautiful a woman to resist. Had nothing to do with sexual drives. Even the samaritan woman you mentioned wasn't as randy as you think. Just that she was just not consistent
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by shantti(m): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

After using the bottle or gun, we are satisfied but how come Vaseline and soap is not enough for you guys? grin

Vaseline is enough for us too grin we dont need women because in the absense of women, we would simply spend our time watching football matches and drinking beer, but in the absense of men, women would be watching telemundo and zee world, then they starts to see many romantic scenes and lovemaking scenes, konji will start to worry them, their nipples will suddenly get hard and their vaginas would become so wet and they would become so restless, you ladies will start to miss us and they would wish we were still around, loneliness would then kill u ladies, only the lesbians would be okay tongue

4 Likes

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by eaglejay13(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Why are women insulting their gender like this? Why do they now get offended when men say all they can offer is s*x?

1 Like

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by shantti(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Liposure:
bathseba's case is different. The bible said she was too beautiful a woman to resist. Had nothing to do with sexual drives. Even the samaritan woman you mentioned wasn't as randy as you think. Just that she was just not consistent

See ur life, so bethsheba no get bathroom for house. she intentionally took her bath where she knew david will see her because she wanted his dick, konji na bastard

So the samaritan woman wasnt randy yet as a married woman she was staying with someone that wasnt her husband, i wonder what both of them were doing together in his house. I equally wonder how she ended up marrying five different times, maybe all the men were the problem and not her undecided, five men having the same problem a woman cannot cope with and one woman having the same problem five men cannot cope with, which case is more attainable?

3 Likes

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Liposure: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2021
adedayoa2:
I wonder why stingy men and women association is trending, and some men will now say it is only sex that women have to offer. We have women with brains, most women of these days are smarter and are hustlers, willing to help their husbands stand on their feet, pillars behind their husbands, making their money. Women are assets and not liabilities.
yes, the hardworking ones not the average gold digger

1 Like

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Shortyy(f): 9:45am On Jan 12, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Yet that same money can make ur entire lineage slave 4 him.

No, your sisters and mother slave for money, over here we make our own money. Fvck off dumbo.
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Shortyy(f): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2021
kokanepyramid:

At least they worked for the money using their intellect. You didn’t work for your pussy, every female comes with a pussy.
Your mates are working legitimately for their money you are busy feeding yourself with vagina

What a shame

Funny enough if I was the only girl in this planet, men will die of konji. Because even if you offer me your entire inheritance, you ain't getting nothing. cheesy

You sweat for which money? Y'all go to Facebook and dupe innocent women of their money, but when women do the same thing, they're are hoes. Bunch of confused gender grin

If only women will work for their money, and allow y'all to die of konji.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by nappy760(m): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Lick her ears and watch the same miracle that split the red sea repeat its self... grin

1 Like

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Powerfly(f): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:
I'll be the happiest man on Earth if women can do this.

It will be the greatest year for men. All these foolish men that abandoned their families and ran away to squander money with women will be wise and they'll invest.

Soapy will keep them going.

Sadly, more women will fail exams.
More women will not get jobs.
More women using bleaching creams will go back to their original colors.
More women will be lonely.
Men will take away billions women have stolen from men by selling them sex gadgets (you know, men are the ones that manufacture these things).

When the money finishes and they are tired of going to work or searching for work, they'll finally become depressed and end their lives.

So, if women do this, they'll lose at last.

And if they die off.. You men will now grow old and die too coz since there's no baby mama to bring forth more children.
The only thing good i see in this stupid thing is that it will kinda checkmate fornication.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) / Ladies Pay And Queue To Take A Picture With A Man Big joystick (pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.