Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... (7543 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / My Funny Experience With This Beautiful Muslim Lady / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good day, fellas. I want to share my funny experience at Airforce base kaduna. I applied for the Nigerian Airforce. Although my younger sister's husband is a Naval officer and his elder brother is an Airforce officer too. At first, i never wanted to apply but my younger sister encouraged me to apply, that she would tell her husband's elder brother who is an Airforce officer to talk to his "My Oga at the top" to help me get the job. So, i was sent an sms to come for screening. At medical screen, to my surprised, we were told to strip naked for medical check up. We the guys have to strip naked inside for the check up. The funny thing is that, there were two ladies(Airforce officers) along with the male officers in the room while these were happening. As a guy, u will have to stand nake while they view u with ur dickson. The female have their own place for medical check of too of which they have to strip completely naked for check up. But what i am not sure abt is weda male officers were among them who checked them up.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I want to share my funny experience at Airforce base kaduna. I applied for the Nigerian Airforce. Although my younger sister's husband is a Naval officer and his elder brother is an Airforce officer too. At first, i never wanted to apply but my younger sister encouraged me to apply, that she would tell her husband's elder brother who is an Airforce officer to talk to his "My Oga at the top" to help me get the job. So, i was sent an sms to come for screening. At medical screen, to my surprised to strip naked for medical check up. We the guys have to strip naked inside for the check up. The funny thing is there were two ladies there in the room while these were happening viewing every dicks that come.
Lol na promo for the senior lady officers. Just ready to dey service them if u no want wahala grin

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Haakeem(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hmmmm op are you sure? Or you just cooked up this story up.....
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Haakeem:
It's not a cooked up story. I went there and i did the same.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
killmods:

Lol na promo for the senior lady officers. Just ready to dey service them if u no want wahala grin
The guys were many and the ladies were many too, from different states of the country. U could imagine the number of dicks and sizes of dicks those female officer must have been seeing year after year, lol.

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
The guys were many and the ladies were many too, from different states of the country. U could imagine the number of dicks and sizes of dicks those female officer must have been seeing year after year, lol.
Lol.. u go see wetin I dey try tell u no worry. As long as ur pole dey alright grin

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Wawelexy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Problem for who get big gbola.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Naytanstore: 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I want to share my funny experience at Airforce base kaduna. I applied for the Nigerian Airforce. Although my younger sister's husband is a Naval officer and his elder brother is an Airforce officer too. At first, i never wanted to apply but my younger sister encouraged me to apply, that she would tell her husband's elder brother who is an Airforce officer to talk to his "My Oga at the top" to help me get the job. So, i was sent an sms to come for screening. At medical screen, to my surprised, we were told to strip naked for medical check up. We the guys have to strip naked inside for the check up. The funny thing is that, there were two ladies(Airforce officers) along with the male officers in the room while these were happening. As a guy, u will have to stand nake while they view u with ur dickson. The female have their own place for medical check of too of which they have to strip completely naked for check up. But what i am not sure abt is weda male officers were among them who checked them up.

Awfa Bros connect me nha...

Have been applying for airforce for five yey now without success...... I'll very glad if u connect me with anyone

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Naytanstore:

Awfa Bros connect me nha...

Have been applying for airforce for five yey now without success...... I'll very glad if u connect me with anyone
Bro, make i no lie for u. Joining any force now is by luck, God's grace or by connection ooo. Even me myself, i never join. I just dey wait for some kind runs to click 4 me. My advice for u is that u shouldn't give up. Just put am for prayer. As for now, na Army need people well, well now. Try take Army form too. Make u try ur luck. No Pain, No Gain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Scatterscatter(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Truvelisback:

Okay

I'm still waiting for the funny experience lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Naytanstore: 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, make i no lie for u. Joining any force now is by luck, God's grace or by connection ooo. Even me myself, i never join. I just dey wait for some kind runs to click 4 me. My advice for u is that u shouldn't give up. Just put am for prayer. As for now, na Army need people well, well now. Try take Army form too. Make u try ur luck. No Pain, No Gain.

No wahala

Thanks

But joining army no follow ooo

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Naytanstore:

No wahala
Thanks

Make i no lie, I no like Army. I like either Navy or Airforce.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Scatterscatter:

Okay

I'm still waiting for the funny experience lipsrsealed
Is Standing stark naked infront of ladies and guys not funny?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
killmods:

Lol.. u go see wetin I dey try tell u no worry. As long as ur pole dey alright grin
Na how Person wey him pole no dey alright go do?

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Na how Person wey him pole no dey alright go do?
Like the guy for the pic u use quote me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Scatterscatter(m): 5:40am On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Is Standing stark naked infront of ladies and guys not funny?

No, it's not funny
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2021
Scatterscatter:

No, it's not funny
What is it then? Annoying,right?
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Scatterscatter(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
What is it then? Annoying,right?

Not annoying, it's not just funny lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by DSC7: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Welcome to croc city........ cool

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Blesyn22(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
We're you surprised it's a normal thing na
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2021
Blesyn22:
We're you surprised it's a normal thing na
But do male officers along with female officers medically check on ladies stark naked too?
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by lereinter(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Haakeem:

Fact
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by lereinter(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2021
Naytanstore:

No wahala

Thanks

Why are your afraid of the army

You think it's only the army that go to war?

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Naytanstore: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2021
lereinter:

Why are your afraid of the army

You think it's only the army that go to war?

Not afraid o, just dat army don't treat there foot soldiers well........ except I'll be joining them as a commissioned officer if not am not going to join
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Naytanstore: 11:10am On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Make i no lie, I no like Army. I like either Navy or Airforce.

Dats it bro.....

Abeg wen u finally join any

Hook me up with one......I I'll love to get married with one
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 11:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Naytanstore:

Dats it bro.....

Abeg wen u finally join any

Hook me up with one......I I'll love to get married with one
Will u marry an Army lady? There is one i know that is looking for a husband. If u want, i fit arrange her for u. Her brother(A Naval officer) is married to my younger sister.
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by TheWolfen(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lol wahala no dey Finnish
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Naytanstore: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:
Will u marry an Army lady? There is one i know that is looking for a husband. If u want, i fit arrange her for u. Her brother(A Naval officer) is married to my younger sister.

If she's beautiful and well mannered and in....

Oya na let's see how's gonna be cheesy cheesy
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by AmazingStudios(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by ikennamadu1(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Truvelisback:

Baba hook me up jare... I once date one army girl for Katsina... Bro she showed me love.. Omo I begin fear ...
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by Truvelisback(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Naytanstore:

If she's beautiful and well mannered and in....

Oya na let's see how's gonna be cheesy cheesy
Na Yoruba lady oo. U like her?
Re: My Funny Experience At Airforce Base Kaduna... by leetylee: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
I was thinking that he was among those who was stripped naked and on seeing the female officers his "small brother" stood like the statue of liberty... Mtchweew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! / 18+ How I Became Sex Slave To My Uncle. Pt1 / Single Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.