Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] (5767 Views)

SEX & LOVE: Which of These 5 Girls Will You Choose for Me? — To Be Deleted [Pic] / One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lemme see what i can post!!
Re: Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] by Favemmzar200(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Show me the one you're talking about and how it became the winner.
why are ppl just using my pic
.I am a humble cute guys please I can sue you to court for plagiarism if u don't pay for the picture
*runs out in usain bolt
Re: Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] by peeps4u: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Show me the one you're talking about and how it became the winner.

I actually caught fun with the whole thing. That pix I posted is real and it's mine.
Have a nice day.
Re: Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] by ChewingStick(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
ilegendd, when will the winner be announced? I wanna take down my pic.
Re: Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
ChewingStick:
ilegendd, when will the winner be announced? I wanna take down my pic.

Allowed to.
Re: Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
peeps4u:

I actually caught fun with the whole thing. That pix I posted is real and it's mine.
Have a nice day.

Yes, I knew yours was yours.
Re: Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] by ChewingStick(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Allowed to.

alright. so who is the winner.?
Re: Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
ChewingStick:

alright. so who is the winner.?

If you read through, you won't ask anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Divorce The Only Answer To A Failed Marriage? / I Just Got Married & Av Been Unhappy Since Because Of My Husband’s Predicament / Ladies, What Do You Say About Dating A Man Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.