Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? (32250 Views)

How To Properly Fart When In A Relationship So You Don't Get To Offend Your Part / The Perfect Way To Fart When Your In A Relationship So You Won't Offend Your Par / It Is Really Important To Know What You Want In A Relationship, So What Makes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Tobitinu: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
[right][/right]
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by illicit(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Here to read....
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
yes, once. It ended too.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Yuceeluv(f): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Admin. You too?

Mynd44:
I have. But I was not the scared person.

For some reason, she woke up one day and said we should break up.

Felt weird

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Hezzyluv: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
So perfectangry
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by chineloSA(f): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
incogni2o:
Have you been in a relationship where everthing ranging from conversations, action, reactions, calls, gist, advice, resolving issues, future goals, emotional intelligence and all there is to expect and have in a relationship seen to be in near absolute Perfect Harmony.

So perfect to the point that you became scared and you were finding other flimsy reasons to excuse yourself for a while or confused?

That could be a Covert Narcissist. Look closely. Hopefully you never shared with him/her about what you are looking for in a partner because they can temporarily mold themselves to fit the mold.

No human is perfect it's too good to be true. If you suspect that then it probably is.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
In my mind.. it was and still perfect..

People should make perfect relationship in the mind world.. it works like hell... wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Fairytalessss(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
Mynd44:
Felt weird
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Petyprince: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Two people pretending to each other is what I see here.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Omofloflo: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
incogni2o:
Have you been in a relationship where everthing ranging from conversations, action, reactions, calls, gist, advice, resolving issues, future goals, emotional intelligence and all there is to expect and have in a relationship seen to be in near absolute Perfect Harmony.

So perfect to the point that you became scared and you were finding other flimsy reasons to excuse yourself for a while or confused?

Have you put your round rod in her round hoe? That's when you will know how perfect he or she is

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Petyprince: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
Magnoliaa:
I've met great guys...I've never dated. And the friendships are the next best thing, short of a relationship.

And I've never had any fear about them if we should ever date — except me always feeling it'll be ruined or I'll do something to spoil everything, but I never want to intentionally take a break or do something pull out because I'm confused.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
When people are dating they put their best foot forward especially if they like the person... When they get married they still put their best foot forward but some do withdraw the foot after a while why others continue to put their best foot forward.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Ishilove: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
If it is too good to be true, it is not true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mynd44:

Felt weird

Sorry.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by jkuvira: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
kingemaker:
I'm in one grin.
Although it isn't perfect but initially, she was too good to be true, had to go all CIA on her, omo, she came out clean. I can't say I've vetted her 100%, but with what I've discovered so far, she's above the average naija girl. No pretense sighted so far. She must be related to Mr. Real

Exactly.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Fairytalessss(f): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
Magnoliaa:
I've met great guys...I've never dated. And the friendships are the next best thing, short of a relationship.

And I've never had any fear about them if we should ever date — except me always feeling it'll be ruined or I'll do something to spoil everything, but I never want to intentionally take a break or do something pull out because I'm confused.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by The5DME(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
No.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by adesuwa081(f): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
undecided
helinues:
There is nothing like a perfect relationship.

Probably both of you are still hiding some things from each other

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by The5DME(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Ishilove post=98441950]If it is too good to be true, it is not true.[/quote][/s]
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by The5DME(m): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Mynd44 post=98404081]I have. But I was not the scared person.

Felt weird[/quote][/s]
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
No.
Why pull out, if I eventually find one.
I go no where,
I move no where,
I PIN!!

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Candycrushy(f): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
I wish it's gonna come to me tho, then I should think about leaving then
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by The5DME(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Magnoliaa post=98439321]I've met great guys...I've never dated. And the friendships are the next best thing, short of a relationship.

[/quote][/s]

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by The5DME(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Candycrushy post=98442119]I wish it's gonna come to me tho, then I should think about leaving then[/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by The5DME(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Pa3cia post=98442100]No.
Why pull out, if I eventually find one.
I go no where,
I move no where,
I PIN!![/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by ofuonyebi: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
IT IS ONLY IN NIGERIA YOU SEE THIS KIND OF FAKE-TABOO NEWS
THAT IS CONCORTED BY SOME OLOSO PARENTS TO GET UNMERITED
ATTENTION ...AND NOTHING SERIOUS AS DETERRENT HAS EVER BEEN DONE..

PLS STOP FAKING THIS TYPE OF NEWS...TELL US WHEN THE FATHER OR MOTHER OR CULPRIT WAS SENTENCED FOR THE CRIME
OR IS SUCH NO LONGER A CRIME IN NIGERIA?....SHAME!...I SAY SHAME!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Juoflife1(f): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yes and I'm Still in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by The5DME(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=chineloSA post=98441782]

That could be a Covert Narcissist. Look closely. Hopefully you never shared with him/her about what you are looking for in a partner because they can temporarily mold themselves to fit the mold.

No human is perfect it's too good to be true. If you suspect that then it probably is.
[/s]
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Toks2008(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:
Yes! But it came to an end when we did video call where I asked about his genotype, he thought I was joking or I wanted to free him because of the distance ( he based abroad) How I wish a miracle could happened when we both did the test again sad I have never met a wonderful man like that since. He thought I was scared of him, so I came up with the genotype sad . I can't be scared, since I know what I want, unless I see some fake and wrong flags

Who breaks up cos of genotype in this present day of medical advancement?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by odave: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...relax and wait for politics thread where you can spew deep hate You obviously have nothing reasonable to say here cheesy

; cheesy cheesy omo see as I dey laugh at the above words grin wch one be deep hate nah haba, naira landers and bad mouth
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by The5DME(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=Juoflife1 post=98442227]Yes and I'm Still in it. [/quote][/s]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Samakus(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
She chickened out. Mehn I loved that girl o. Never loved a woman like that. Didn't notice she was so short for a 6.2 guy until she went ghostmode on me.

Now she's tryna reconnect but she's late.

MEANWHILE, WE'RE STILL DELIVERING UNN TRANSCRIPT REQUEST IN JUST 1 WEEK. SEE MY SIGGY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos) / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.