Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,588 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? (32247 Views)

How To Properly Fart When In A Relationship So You Don't Get To Offend Your Part / The Perfect Way To Fart When Your In A Relationship So You Won't Offend Your Par / It Is Really Important To Know What You Want In A Relationship, So What Makes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by BestMan001: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2021
kingemaker:
I'm in one grin.
Although it isn't perfect but initially, she was too good to be true, had to go all CIA on her, omo, she came out clean. I can't say I've vetted her 100%, but with what I've discovered so far, she's above the average naija girl. No pretense sighted so far. She must be related to Mr. Real

Congrats
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mariahAngel(f): 11:19am On Jan 26, 2021
NwaliE01:
I had a very near perfect relationship but the relationship ended when I proposed marriage because the lady thought I was pretending.
I later met another lady and got married less than 2 years after our disengagement.
It's been almost 5 years now and she is not even in any serious relationship.
Later learnt her single nephews and friends deceived her. She said they told her that I love her so much and can never marry someone else apart from her. They told her to dribble me before accepting my proposal but I wasn't that patient for those nonsense.
I am happily married today and can not even marry her even if want to marry another wife.

According to you, you're happily married but you still find time to stalk and snoop on your ex.
For you to remember her says a lot, and wait till she gets someone to know whether you would get jealous or not.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mariahAngel(f): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Toks2008:

Break up indeed.

You have no idea how strong a real bond is.

Oga! Trash it!

That is selfish!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Queenserah26(f): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Not yet wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

You see?
If there's one thing I like about the Yoruba people, it is keeping their differences within themselves.
Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mariahAngel(f): 11:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Toks2008:

Leave story abeg.

How many people even do the Genotype test?

Even if AA marries SS or AS marries As there is still a good chance of having a healthy child.

Love is not that easy to throw away cos of genotype issue.

All these perambulating to avoid doing the right thing okwaya?
Unless you both agree not to have children, then...
"Love is not that easy to throw away blah blah blah" na to kill babies dey easy okwaya?
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Cousin9999: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2021
If you're scared, it's maybe because you're so happy that the thought of something going wrong hurts.

But some people might feel this way due to immaturity, insecurity, past trauma, or a desire for chaos (or a combination). Immature people don't want a real connection, they just want to play with people. Insecure people are threatened by the other person being a good partner, caring about them, or any good thing. They want to find flaws/negativity in everything. People who have suffered trauma may have trouble trusting people, and trusting their own feelings or judgment. And some people don't seem to enjoy life without negativity and chaos.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by baralatie(m): 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
SAVAGEBETS:
Yep..we never had a fight through 5 months, The sheediot woke up one morning and said god told her not to do again . The same god that told her to go ahead and start in the first place? You see religious people? They are the worst to deal with in this life, they replace their brains with sand. I was like good riddance to bad rubbish.
whhhaaaaaatttt?

talk about getting burnt with fire?

sorry I!
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Freelance363: 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
I never expected a perfect relationship anyways.
But yeah,sometimes things works out so perfect for us that i wonder,how is it that others complain about theors?
For me,i've never been scared of the outcome of 2moro,no.
I take things as they come;do my best to keep it cool.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Toks2008:

The test is expensive though... Costs above USD1k

Thank you so much. I truely appreciate.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by cutieBR(f): 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
It's well
Mynd44:

Sorry. Crazy things happens everytime
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Jefferic(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
When is too perfect, then know that there are hidden secret in the relationship and everything will be exposed when marriage clear your eyes. Watch out......
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by BlackMamba69(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Biglittlelois:
It wasn't a relationship, we were friends from secondary school, not best friends, but really close for years, I wasn't ready to date till after university, dude didn't get admission to any, the feelings, emotions, attraction was there, but something held us back, now I'm so done with school years ago, and he never went to school, my parents will never agree, he knows it, I know it, though he's very much well off, we just dey look ourselves from afar, thinking of it makes me sad most times, I know he would have been the perfect one, he's the best thing I never had.

He dodged a huge bullet! I'm so happy for him.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Biglittlelois:
It wasn't a relationship, we were friends from secondary school, not best friends, but really close for years, I wasn't ready to date till after university, dude didn't get admission to any, the feelings, emotions, attraction was there, but something held us back, now I'm so done with school years ago, and he never went to school, my parents will never agree, he knows it, I know it, though he's very much well off, we just dey look ourselves from afar, thinking of it makes me sad most times, I know he would have been the perfect one, he's the best thing I never had.

cry I know I'm not in the place to tell you anything, I just really wished you'd go for it and block off any contrary opinions from your side or his. He's well off? Chai. Why should a university certificate be the thing coming in between here now?

Stories like this just make me sad as well.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Charx122: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
incogni2o:
Have you been in a relationship where everthing ranging from conversations, action, reactions, calls, gist, advice, resolving issues, future goals, emotional intelligence and all there is to expect and have in a relationship seen to be in near absolute Perfect Harmony.

So perfect to the point that you became scared and you were finding other flimsy reasons to excuse yourself for a while or confused?

Wahala!!! May be God gave you more than you bargained for.. Pure blessing ..
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Biglittlelois:
The only limitation I see is YOUR MIND.
I don't see any reason why educational level, not intelligence or fluency of speech, should be a reason your parents MIGHT object to the union.
And if they do(without any cogent reason apart from the above) , if I were you, I'd marry him nonetheless.
They'd come around or not, I don't care. They've lived their lives, now is my turn.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Pelxmiye(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
mayor10:
Yes , my last relationship before now.. it was so perfect I still can't remember one day we had to wag tongues.
She just woke up one day and said " Mayowa , you're a good man and i have loved you too much to have fallen out of love with you; you seem just too perfect". I don't wana hurt you. It still feels like a dream

That's cos most women in this side of the world don't believe that loving is both ways, when the flames goes out, they just expect you to do all the hard work of breathing life back into the relationship, takes two to tango, another reality is that, maybe she got someone else

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Pelxmiye(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Then take the chance undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Munzy14(m): 5:33am On Jan 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

According to you, you're happily married but you still find time to stalk and snoop on your ex.
For you to remember her says a lot, and wait till she gets someone to know whether you would get jealous or not.
Lol, sometimes it doesn't work that way for males o.

He is likely checking to know who she will end with after all the shakara in this scenario...Not necessarily for lost attention.

Guys do this a times for a lady that over played her hard to get.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Munzy14(m): 5:36am On Jan 27, 2021
mariahAngel:
[s][/s]

I thought as much!

Why go through all these stress when you both can just simply break up and save you and some couple of unborn babies the trouble of being conceived only to be aborted by some irresponsibly foolish adults?
Hmmm, It is not as easy as u think.

Some bonds na till death do them apart o.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by CzarChris(m): 7:03am On Jan 27, 2021
Verysmart101:

See the truth is that she decided to hide her real self from you believe me.if only u could see wat goes on behind you,u will be so shell-shocked.
You could be right, nobody knows it all. But she was truly the real deal for me.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by CzarChris(m): 7:07am On Jan 27, 2021
Pelxmiye:

Tribal differences, for real man! If you both were ready to face it together as one, you'd still be together ,but then it takes two to tango
You won't understand man, this tribal sh*t runs deeper than you can imagine in this country. I'm a victim of it. That's why my heart bleeds when I see all these tribal nonsense some uncultured kids put out on nairaland. It's sickening.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mariahAngel(f): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, sometimes it doesn't work that way for males o.

He is likely checking to know who she will end with after all the shakara in this scenario...Not necessarily for lost attention.

Guys do this a times for a lady that over played her hard to get.

If he's doing that, then it means he still cares about her.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mariahAngel(f): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Munzy14:

Hmmm, It is not as easy as u think.

Some bonds na till death do them apart o.

I know it's not easy, but...
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by NwaliE01: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

You're deviating from the subject of discussion here.
I have nothing against her for not marrying me. For your information, she is still my very good friend and not an enemy.
We talk over the phone and chat as well any time possible.
Our separation did not tear us apart, so to me she is not my "ex" but my friend.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by NwaliE01: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

I have nothing against her for not marrying me. For your information, she is still my very good friend and not an enemy. We are not competing for anything for crying out loud. There is no body she would marry today that would make me feel jealous. At least I am blessed beyond average and very contempted.
Our separation did not tear us apart, so to me she is not my "ex" but my friend.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Munzy14(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

If he's doing that, then it means he still cares about her.
Care? Well that's good, that you break up with someone, shouldn't turn the person to automatic enemy na.

Okwa kamala Harris na ex wife di ya bu enyi...cheesy
Whites reason differently from us I swear.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Munzy14(m): 8:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

I know it's not easy, but...
But? grin

That love bond is something strong despite being an abstract word.

Adoption is always an option for such scenarios.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mariahAngel(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
NwaliE01:

I have nothing against her for not marrying me. For your information, she is still my very good friend and not an enemy. We are not competing for anything for crying out loud. There is no body she would marry today that would make me feel jealous. At least I am blessed beyond average and very contempted.

I have so many questions and things to say about this comment, but I'll leave it.

But for you two to still communicate (call and chats), it's either you're still both in love with each other (that it's hard to let go), or never loved each other in the first place ( so that it's cool to still communicate with no hard feelings).
What does your wife think about your "friendship"?
Is she cool with it or does her opinion not matter?
How would you feel if your wife still communicated (calls and chats) with her ex?
If both of you don't care what the other does with their ex, is there love in the marriage?
Where is the marriage headed?

I guess I changed my mind and went ahead to ask some of the questions....not all o cheesy
'cause I still have some for you and your ex...
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by mariahAngel(f): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Munzy14:

Care? Well that's good, that you break up with someone, shouldn't turn the person to automatic enemy na.
Not necessarily an enemy, not a friend either. Just an ex. You can greet if you meet, not meet to greet.

Okwa kamala Harris na ex wife di ya bu enyi...cheesy

Agwala'm ihe a biko!
Enyi gbakwa oku!
Inukwa nga n'eme enyi... cheesy

Whites reason differently from us I swear.

Nke ndi ocha metere kacha mma okwaya? Ngwanu nu.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Munzy14(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

Not necessarily an enemy, not a friend either. Just an ex. You can greet if you meet, not meet to greet.

Agwala'm ihe a biko!
Enyi bakwa oku!
Inukwa nga n'eme enyi... cheesy

Nke ndi ocha metere kacha mma okwaya? Ngwanu nu.
It's a miracle of century for Nigerian lady to be friends with her man's ex...grin

But a guy can be parley with his ex current bf...smh

Why is it so?

Nke ndi ocha a kacha hu kwa mma mgbe ufodu o, onwere mgbe ha na a da iberibe...grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by NwaliE01: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

I have so many questions and things to say about this comment, but I'll leave it.

But for you two to still communicate (call and chats), it's either you're still both in love with each other (that it's hard to let go), or never loved each other in the first place ( so that it's cool to still communicate with no hard feelings).
What does your wife think about your "friendship"?
Is she cool with it or does her opinion not matter?
How would you feel if your wife still communicated (calls and chats) with her ex?
If both of you don't care what the other does with their ex, is there love in the marriage?
Where is the marriage headed?

I guess I changed my mind and went ahead to ask some of the questions....not all o cheesy
'cause I still have some for you and your ex...
I sincerely appreciate your concern. Your words showed how caring and a Lovely heart you have.
The truth is that my former relationship was a very platonic and a Godly one.
There was trust,respect and understanding.
I met my wife a virgin and likewise myself.
So the issue or thought about cheating doesn't come to play in my home.
She Still talk with her freely and they both enjoy their friendship.
I don't nurse any ordinate feelings towards her and surprisingly I still love her as a Friend but not a wife.
I love my wife to the moon and back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time / Pastor Accused Of Insulting Lady Who Refused To Date Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.