Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,538 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? (32246 Views)

How To Properly Fart When In A Relationship So You Don't Get To Offend Your Part / The Perfect Way To Fart When Your In A Relationship So You Won't Offend Your Par / It Is Really Important To Know What You Want In A Relationship, So What Makes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
The only one I had was close to being perfect. The Ogun-Ekiti differences couldn't make it last. Since its collapse, I've lost interest in keeping r/shp angry

Yebedervru:

What do you mean by ogun-Ekiti differences ?

Most Ekiti-born are always warned not to marry from Ogun State,,, giving different instances of failed marriages btw the two. As religious as my gf's mother is (& as much as she likes me), she still believes in the culture of not marrying from Ogun. Her daughter is now married to another, but the mother still calls me occasionally.

It's a story for another.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by jkuvira: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
I believe there is the fear of 'too good to be true' becoming more of a nightmare or more out of being genuine. I believe if the girlfriend had one flaw even if its a flimsy one, the OP would be a bit comfortable.

In truth, some people are absolute gentlemen and ladies and that's just them being in their skin, while another set of people are able to put up such a front.

But to get scared of a perfect boy or girlfriend or relationship, it is definitely normal and okay. It shows that your consciousness when it comes to that person is still active.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Toks2008(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
If it looks too sweet to be true then it is definitely a hoax.

Such relationship usually ends up abruptly. I was in one for 6 years and the way the thing ended was like film trick.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by jkuvira: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Toks2008:

Such relationship usually ends up abruptly. I was in one for 6 years and the way the thing ended was like film trick.

it ended , yes.
a hoax, haba

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Gemineye: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Omo.. wahala be like relationship
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by tundeEgem: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
Am currently in one right now.
Everything seems perfect.
But it likely i sign d dotted line with her if things goes same

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Reex12(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
hmm
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Adeplus: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:
Yes! But it came to an end when we did video call where I asked about his genotype, he thought I was joking or I wanted to free him because of the distance ( he based abroad) How I wish a miracle could happened when we both did the test again sad I have never met a wonderful man like that since. He thought I was scared of him, so I came up with the genotype sad . I can't be scared, since I know what I want, unless I see some fake and wrong flags

So sad to hear this, nothing is really perfect here on earth. Maybe that's why people say life no balance
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Adeplus: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Toks2008:

What exactly ended it please
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Kristina22: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yes, I'm currently in one.

Before now, I always held the belief that if it's too good to be true, then it's most definitely not real. But this man is different. And trust me, I intentionally started looking for flaws myself. Stirring up trouble when there is none just to assure myself that he's not perfect. But he is perfection.

Now when I say this, it's not as though he's without flaws but he's always willing to work on them. And now, I am too. I want to be better for him. He's changed me in more ways than one. And each day is beautiful.

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Too good to be true hence some things are not right

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Adeplus: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
I am in a relationship for 6 years but we have been together in total for 12 years, we started off as friends then best friends toll she agreed to me mine for life it was awesome like were so perfect and people saw us as couple and all that for years not until 2018 she showed sign she wanted to quite twice on different occasions later things went back to normal.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Adeplus: 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Adeplus:
I am in a relationship for 6 years but we have been together in total for 12 years, we started off as friends then best friends toll she agreed to me mine for life it was awesome like were so perfect and people saw us as couple and all that for years not until 2018 she showed sign she wanted to quite twice on different occasions later things went back to normal.

Now since I lost my job and all last year na one misunderstanding to the other, rights now things are calm tho and me I'm even tired of stress because I just need to focus on getting a good job better myself and carry her along the way

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
baralatie:

you still did not get it.
a girl meets a guy (who has virtually all the specs she wants and more).just like you the girl gets scared and doubts the reality of the relationship and quits unilaterally for no reason

No two people can be in 100% sync on everything all the time.

Someone is lying.

Anything too good to be true probably is.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
The drugs took my life

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by bukatyne(f): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Toks2008:

This is funny in a sad way.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
The relationship did not last. lipsrsealed.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Adrielbradshaw(f): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
We dated for long and this man virtually did everything for me.... He wld wash my clothes, iron them, fetch water, sweep the whole house till it's spotless....
His home training was 120%, my strength no even reach half of wetin him dey do.
He was a wonderful and dream come true lover, buh ...... There's always a but, not saying am perfect, but he defrauded people which didn't sit well wimme....he didn't want to change, I love a man d@ is contented.
Least I forget, he helped me run some errands in school, Although, we were in different depts..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Cti28(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please what is Relationship? Over here in Kuvuki land we've never heard of it.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by stubbornman(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yeah I am but she's been married before with two kids.... My best relationship ever....feels perfect ,the bonding was very cool and sincere.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by CzarChris(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

It's perfect cos both are still hiding somethings from each other...

Life itself no balance not to talk of a relationship
I'll have to disagree with you there, I was once in perfect relationship. She was just too perfect, what i lacked in emotional intelligence she made up for it (I'm not in the least bit an emotional person). It was like a dream, we practically told each other everything, I don't talk much, but I opened up to her in ways I never thought where possible, the bonding was unimaginable, she made me believe that love truly exists. I would have married her, but we broke up based on tribal differences.

So yes it's very possible.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by praiseneo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Is it normal to forgive a cheating partner after catching them
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
kingemaker:
I'm in one grin.
Although it isn't perfect but initially, she was too good to be true, had to go all CIA on her, omo, she came out clean. I can't say I've vetted her 100%, but with what I've discovered so far, she's above the average naija girl. No pretense sighted so far. She must be related to Mr. Real
related to Mr. Real....

Say no more

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Ugandatales: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmm
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by kc4christ(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
menh

there is nothing like perfect relationship, cos life indeed is not perfect.

the only relationship that can come close and I know you guys would like is between

a feminist and red pill.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Originalsly: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bola146:

( . I can't be scared, since I know what I want, unless I see some fake and wrong flags

Hmmmm........ whatever you want.... I'm 99% sure I have it ..... you may look hard and not see.... (the more you look the less you see)... but trust me ... I have whatever you want. Fake flags or wrong flags you will not see.... if there is a flag hiding competition I'm over confident I willl...... let me shut up.

@ topic... yea.... so perfect that you believe she is your soulmate.... until the soul begin to seep out of the mate.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by HCF(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
chineloSA:

That could be a Covert Narcissist. Look closely. Hopefully you never shared with him/her about what you are looking for in a partner because they can temporarily mold themselves to fit the mold.

No human is perfect it's too good to be true. If you suspect that then it probably is.

You can easily burst the bubble and expose a Covert Narcissist, by simply saying ‘NO’ to their requests that don’t sit well with you. That way, they fly into rage, cos they hate being told ‘No’. It means if you look carefully enough, you can spot a Covert Narcissist either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Toks2008(m): 9:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
bukatyne:

This is funny in a sad way.

Wettin dey sad there?

Not all relationships go last so just learn to let go.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Toks2008:

Who breaks up cos of genotype in this present day of medical advancement?

Please can you kindly explain. Am interested to be enlightened by you sir.
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Etinosa1234:
Na wa oo... As Nigeria dey hot reach, Na relationship Mata dey some people mind

Make we give ourselves a break from bad news for some while... smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by QuintessentialW: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Too many people who have been in bad relationships.

Some relationships are fantastic! Perfect in the sense that you can't reasonably complain... you're at peace!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / 5 Reasons Why You Are Still A Single Guy / Silly Things We Have Done For Love! Confession Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.