Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Cohabitation: Will You Do It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cohabitation: Will You Do It? (4167 Views)

Cohabitation: A Deadly Trend In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions / Cohabitation Before Marriage, Yes Or No / Cohabitation And Trial Marriage. Is It Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by angel101(f): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2007
@topic
No i will not cohabit
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by RuuDie(m): 12:07am On Jul 11, 2007
@luxoire,
geez. . . Dunno where u get d verve 2 pen all dis down. Put all posts 2geda & u'll have urslf a 1000 page book! Lol
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by ikhideman(m): 3:56am On Jul 11, 2007
I dont entirely support d idea of cohabitation;but when u r both close to marriage(i mean an engagement of less than 6 mths O!), then staying together on weekends will be okay!
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by luxoire(f): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2007
@RuuDie

hahahahaha, dont mind me, you'd be surprised how quickly i type, especially if i feel i have something to say, or if some ppl are being hypocrites!! grin grin
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by denex: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2007
I'll co-habit well. I did it before in school and now, when all the necessary resources have been put in the necessary places, I'll do it again.

If Mary and Joseph fit Co-habit, I no see who Holy pass.

It's fun and it makes you get to know your partner inside-out.
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by Mandora(f): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2007
Its not always d best. While dating u both need ur space & think of wat happens if u end up not marrying
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by denex: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2007
Why do y'all always see the cup as half empty and hope it gets empty? I see the cup as half full and I'm going to make it overflowingly full.
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by mellow(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2007
I did it as an undergraduate although I did not marry the lady in

question do to some circumstance or other. But it was an experience

I could never have forgiven myself if I had missed.

Bottom line: You never will never find an osculatory experience to be

most favourable sensation until you have tried it, in other words, the

taste of the pudding is in te eating.
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by luxoire(f): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2007
i suppose some ppl are used to seeing things in a particular way, granted one needs their space, but one might actually co habitate and realise later in the process that though they may love their partner, theyjust can not live with them.

True people change, so whilst some ppl might not want to do it, until they are married, for those who have tried it, many who went into it for the right level headed reasons actually like it
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by JennyMan(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2007
denex:

I'll co-habit well. I did it before in school and now, when all the necessary resources have been put in the necessary places, I'll do it again.

If Mary and Joseph fit Co-habit, I no see who Holy pass.

It's fun and it makes you get to know your partner inside-out.

Could you please state where you found it written in the Scriptures that Mary and Joseph cohabited
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by RuuDie(m): 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2007
@luxoire,

hw on can u luv sm1 & still not be able 2 live with 'em
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by denex: 7:39pm On Jul 12, 2007
JennyMann

abeg leave me alone. Mus' I teash una everything for this nairaland? Go and read up.
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 13, 2007
denex:

JennyMann

abeg leave me alone. Mus' I teash una everything for this nairaland? Go and read up.

where did you read up your own from? Go read up first before telling others to do what u have repeatedly shown urself incapable of doing.
Maybe u have invented ur own bible where Joseph and Mary co-habited.

@ all co-habiters, its the women i really feel for. Keep providing free milk for unscrupulous boys.
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by omoge(f): 2:46am On Jul 13, 2007
grin grin grin grin true talk davidylan grin grin
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by JennyMan(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2007
davidylan,

Thanks for joining me to query denex. Anyway, the Bible has spoken about such people in these last days , They will come up with false/erroneous teachings. And they are doing that to their own destruction. We that are still sensitive to the injunctions of the Scriptures just have to beware, lest we are led away with their damnable heresies.

Of course, one could see that nowadays, people no longer fear God. They find ways of using their shortcomings to justify their evil perpetrations.

Our prayer should be that God will rescue them from the hand of the devil who has endued them to be instruments of error peddlers. Shall we pray for them?
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by Everbright(f): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ preacher Amen.

May God hear the prayer of the saints
Amen.
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by RuuDie(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2007
why do people always feel that its the female that ends up on the losing side   as far as i know she ain't g'onna be the only one that's giving something . . . .  she could equally take advantage of the situation don't y'all think !

and if you think sey na lie, browse thru all the "broken-hearted" posts wey you fit find here and see who get most males or females . . . grin
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by knzguru(m): 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2007
@ luxorie
militia, about those people, they sha annoy me, its almost like they have been brainwahsed, and what anoys me most, is i am all [/i]but certain that all of those preaching with the banner of GOD have acted in exactly the opposite manner to what they are preaching

@ luxorie
hahahahaha, people people,

To the religious fanatics, i thought i had already said we have established that it is wrong religiously to cohabitate, so WHY bring it up again?

whats with the anti-religion campaign? i understand that a lot of religions have been abused by its supposedly staunchest members but not everyone is false (check the italicized [i]all
in the sentence above), besides seems like some peeps have a grudge with Christianity in particular (someone had to focus on the bible out of all the religious texts in the world). well now that i've gotten that off my chest, here's what i think,

co-habitation like any other activity that could arise in relationships is really dependent on choice and circumstance. your choice is based on your beliefs which can be an overriding factor no matter the circumstance. however there are circumstances where it would necessary for people to cohabitate. my belief is that everyone should do exactly what they totally believe is right for them - devoid of guilt. whatever the results are we would deal with and learn from them as they come - for all things are lawful (within our power to do) but not all things are expedient (necessary/beneficial)

about wanting your "space", the whole idea of marriage is to create a bond between two people that is so strong they are virtually one person. this takes time, patience and understanding. so in the meantime please do go out with friends and let your boundaries be clearly defined. overtime i believe that we would find that our most fulfilling times are those spent with our spouses, come to appreciate these times and laugh at the "space" we once held dear as the boundaries fade away.

with luv
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by MILITIA(f): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2007
@knzguru
True word you talk oh! wink But you can still create strong bond with "space" in between sha! How will you miss eachother in a long "tedious" relationship if you do not "escape" once in a while? shocked
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by gentlegg(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2007
@ Luxoire
Ur conscience seems already degenerated and subverted. How can u solicit peoples opinion on what you already know is bad, and don't want to be opposed?

@ All
U don't need to co-habitate with anybody all in the useless name of 'getting to know better'
You don't need 2 sleep 2gether b/f you know him/her. That's an immoral perspective of reasoning of nowadays.
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by Treetop20(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2009
if a man is ready to settle down
he does not need to cohabit with you first
he would want to nick you as soon as possible
let us just say if within a year he does not propose
then forget it
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by Sapphic: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2009
@ Topic,

Been there, done that. Still there, still doing that.
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by Taken(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2009
Be realistic, if you are living staying in the same house or apartment with a hot babe, well something has to sele. One day both of you will walk on each others unclothedness and if not, your mind will play tricks on you.  In short, emotions will run and go hunting.  The question is how much do you trust yourself and by the way are you a stick?

Yes, I will cohabit but will not go to the alter.   kiss
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2009
Treetop20:

if a man is ready to settle down
he does not need to cohabit with you first
he would want to nick you as soon as possible
let us just say if within a year he does not propose
then forget
it

WTF
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by bijelee(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2009
as for me, i won't buy the idea of staying together, though short term could still do, as in weekends, n short stays. But on long term basis, CAPITAL NO. i feel such will make the whole relationship casual, u might start loosing interest in each other aside the temptations ,
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by Treetop20(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2009
OMO IBO:

WTF

i speak for myself
when i am ready to settle down
and i have found the right woman
to commit to her will not take a long time at all
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by sistajay(f): 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2009
For now i'll happily continue to enjoy my space ALONE, if the blessed day comes and I have to get hitched, sure i'll happily live with him.
Re: Cohabitation: Will You Do It? by Taken(m): 2:35am On Jan 17, 2009
Yeah, staying alone before marriage is good.  Eventually, both of you will live together till death do you part (hopefully); so, why "dabble in a puddle" when there is a pool/ocean that you will soon jump into.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't This Girl Stop Staring At Me? / The Older The Cherry, The Sweeter The Juice / He Used Me And Dump Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.