Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up (2113 Views)

Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by tega2luv(m): 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
A warm greetings to the gurus in the land...My story begins like this

I have experienced few heart breaks in the past(and I have made peace with those that broke up with me and till date we still chat and try to assist each other, other than relationship or love matters excluded) and me myself have broken the heart of some that proclaimed love...(some have made peace and we are cool again without relationship ooo but some I have become enemy for life)

Why does someone you broke up with, see you like an enemy for life that she doesnt wanna hear anything bout you, she blocked you everywhere even when she say she has forgiven you and moved on.

I notice this happen with the ladies so please I wanna hear from the women and as a guy if you are in this group please speak up about the hate for that person for life that theres nothing can reconcile you back with that person even if its 20years time u still hate that person

Share your experience!!!

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by missiret(f): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
uhmm, it depends on the cause of breakup

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
tega2luv:

I have experienced few heart breaks in the past(and I have made peace with those that broke up with me and till date we still chat and try to assist each other, other than relationship or love matters excluded) and me myself have broken the heart of some that proclaimed love...(some have made peace and we are cool again without relationship ooo but some I have become enemy for life)

Why does someone you broke up with, see you like an enemy for life that she doesnt wanna hear anything bout you, she blocked you everywhere even when she say she has forgiven you and moved on.

I notice this happen with the ladies so please I wanna hear from the women and as a guy if you are in this group please speak up about the hate for that person for life that theres nothing can reconcile you back with that person even if its 20years time u still hate that person

Share your experience!!!

Someone blocking you doesn't necessarily mean the person hates you. It might be to avoid distraction or as a self-control measure.

Jumping from one relationship to another is a very bad idea and that's why a lot of people have multiple sad experiences. If you're less than 30 years old and you've dated more than 5 people, it shows you've been in relationships for the wrong reasons. Dating one or two persons before marriage is not a bad idea, but you have to be clear on the goal to avoid stories that touch. Heartbreak is real, regrets are real and it goes both ways for men and women.

Ire o!

7 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Denique(f): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2021
xProfx:

Someone blocking you doesn't necessarily mean the person hates you. It might be to avoid distraction as a self-control measure.

I totally agree with the above. Blocking for some is not for the fun of it. It is to give them time to heal and learn to see you as a friend if they so please.

They unblock when it all feels right.
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by tega2luv(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
I totally agree with you as well but does it mean you cannot be a friend with your ex ever again bcux he or she disappointed you when you tot what u had was love that will never end
missiret:
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by tega2luv(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Trust me some take it more than that and can even sign and pass a bill that will kill you, in my own take I feel any break up actually should teach you a lesson and as quick as you learn from it you move on and forgive, some ppl will tell they have let gone but it a lie, bitter hearts
Denique:

I totally agree with the above. Blocking for some is not for the fun of it. It is to give them time to heal and learn to see you as a friend if they so please.

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by tega2luv(m): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
I believe you on this sha but will it take like forever before one can deal with the distraction thing [quote author=xProfx post=98221693]

Someone blocking you doesn't necessarily mean the person hates you. It might be to avoid distraction as a self-control measure.
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2021
Denique:

Exactly...
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by 99thEnemy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Denique:

OK!... she blocked me on Facebook, Instagram and changed her phone number so I couldn't reach her on Viber and WhatsApp...
All of her very close friends just disappered as my friends on social media.
Please explain this one because till today Ayam still not understanding.
I traveled back for a visit home, couldn't go back and it became a long distance relationship then from one brainless issue to another, problems started escalating
Then one day she tells me some hateful ish and sends me many pictures of our memories together 1001 voice notes and I get blocked so I couldn't even reply.
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Denique(f): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
99thEnemy:
OK!... she blocked me on Facebook, Instagram and changed her phone number so I couldn't reach her on Viber and WhatsApp...
I traveled back for a visit home, couldn't go back and it became a long distance relationship then from one brainless issue to another, problems started escalating
Then one day she tells me some hateful ish and sends me many pictures of our memories together 1001 voice notes and I get blocked so I couldn't even reply.

Haaa! Your case is strong o...looks like village people enabled grin and please go back and count the voice notes again, It should be 1005 tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Eagba(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2021
99thEnemy:
issh!
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
I have not had many relationships and at the same time have never really had a fallout hatred after breaking up. From personal and observational experience, these seems to be the most common causes of hatred after breakup:

- All or nothing commitment to a relationship that did not work out eventually
- Terrible approach to breaking up eg. sudden avoidance or airing on social
- Getting caught while cheating in a relationship
- Quitting when things have gotten serious eg. after possible engagement, visitation to parents, relationship sex
- Physical and social media popularity of relationship before breaking up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by 99thEnemy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Denique:

Haaa! Your case is strong o...looks like village people enabled grin

Please go back and count the voice notes. It should be 1005 tongue
Na Kriss216 people oh! #TeamForeignGyehs grin
I never really understood emotional blackmail and posessiveness till she showed me the practical.
I have not recovered from somethings oh!
2016 to 2019 I can't ever forget
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Denique(f): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2021
99thEnemy:

I never really understood emotional blackmail and posessiveness till she showed me the practical.
@Kriss, no comments o...

I think she did those to enable her move on. Holding on to what we longer want can be traumatizing.
And 2019-till date is enough time for you also to let go since she has already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Kriss216: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
99thEnemy:

Chai. Sorry man.

Heartbreak is deadlier than cancer. I can relate.

My first, last and only heartbreak happened in Abuja. The Guy my supposed girlfriend introduced to me as her Uber driver happens to be the main boyfriend. I traveled over 12 hours from Lagos to Abuja to collect heartbreak and pains that lasted for over 12 months. Wasn’t easy but I still thank God for everything, made me realized there’s no gain dating a Nigerian girl. 99.8973456% of them are deadlier than Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Kriss216: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2021
Denique:

@Kriss, no comments o...

I think she did those to enable her move on. Holding on to what we longer want can be traumatizing.
And, 2019-till date is enough time for you also to let go since she has already.

See how it is easy for you to say “to let go”. It’s not that easy when you’ve rooted some part of you into the person.
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Denique(f): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kriss216:

See how it is easy for you to say “to let go”. It’s not that easy when you’ve rooted some part of you into the person.

He has to even though it's not always as it seems. You can see he's still hurt. The earlier, the better. Otherwise, subsequent relationships for him will just be a rebound. Would you rather he's stuck with one who already moved on?
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Timson527(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
missiret:
No matter the cause there’s no reason to hate someone who once loved. Just forgive them and move on never to make the same mistake again
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Timson527(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
tega2luv:

Share your experience!!!
I started dating this girl in my 100L, same Dept and level. we were in love, Aunty was a Virgin, I wanted to put preek but Aunty kept begging me to exercise a little patience. As a lover boy I was obedient and loyal to her. So we entered 200L and ASUU came with their strike of 6months. During the strike the communication dropped. The vibes wasn’t there anymore. I was the only one trying to keep up. One faithful day she called and broke up with me. I was heart broken but as a man I chested it. Omo when school started I saw her using an iPhone 8 and she was all shiny, see started seeing me as not her level I bin dey use one sharp android phone then, She started dating one Scott of a guy after 2months of our break up. D guy disflowered her. Something I wanted to do long ago but because of love I was forming good guy. We talk ooo but omo inside my heart you know the rest

3 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Timson527(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Timson527:
I started dating this girl in my 100L, same Dept and level. we were in love, Aunty was a Virgin, I wanted to put preek but Aunty kept begging me to exercise a little patience. As a lover boy I was obedient and loyal to her. So we entered 200L and ASUU came with their strike of 6months. During the strike the communication dropped. The vibes wasn’t there anymore. I was the only one trying to keep up. One faithful day she called and broke up with me. I was heart broken but as a man I chested it. Omo when school started I saw her using an iPhone 8 and she was all shiny, see started seeing me as not her level I bin dey use one sharp android phone then, She started dating one Scott of a guy after 2months of our break up. D guy disflowered her. Something I wanted to do long ago but because of love I was forming good guy. We talk ooo but omo inside my heart you know the rest
the fact of The matter is that she turned me into a play boy after what she did to me. I know how many innocent heart I have broken since then and still counting. Love is a craZy shit that will turn you to something else. Till now I still love her to be honest but I can’t go back even if she wants me back. If I should I won’t be serious with her anymore just her puna I will focus on.
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Deserea: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
If am done with you, am done with you. I don't go back to my vomits let alone knowing how it smells.

Just move on, and let them move on as well.
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by tega2luv(m): 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
But bross u didnt block her on socials and etcetera as a guy man when you be but if na u break up with her so she for nor only block you, you will be her enemy for life why are women doing this biko?
Timson527:
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by missiret(f): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2021
tega2luv:
I totally agree with you as well but does it mean you cannot be a friend with your ex ever again bcux he or she disappointed you when you tot what u had was love that will never end

forgiveness is not the issue but forgetting is the hardest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by coming2america: 11:59pm On Jan 19, 2021
tega2luv:

Share your experience!!!

You dont know what hatred is till you meet my ex..

My story....

https://www.nairaland.com/6327147/fiancee-left-me-still-want
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Timson527(m): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2021
tega2luv:
But bross u didnt block her on socials and etcetera as a guy man when you be but if na u break up with her so she for nor only block you, you will be her enemy for life why are women doing this biko?
omo that’s their lifestyle oh. They love and hate so seriously
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by tega2luv(m): 6:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Quite a story there but bros you stayed a year without communicating and seeing each other yet you still want her back na wa for you ooo, when women many she noticed your weakness and shes using it against you what so special about her that u wont forget her within a month well the moment u get yourself another woman and channel that love to her you honestly wont let he go
coming2america:

You dont know what hatred is till you meet my ex..

My story....

https://www.nairaland.com/6327147/fiancee-left-me-still-want
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by paulolee(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2021
I dnt know why people do this rubish especially guys, no need for this hatred and dts why i try my best to breakup in a good n easy way..
remember when I had to fail a course because thd bea a brokeup wit reported me during exams..
it wasnt easy dt year n nearly got rusticated, i was very clueless in dt maths exam and a friend passed me the formular to assist me, the wicked ex saw the moves and codedly called the lecturer attention to report me..
the entire class were shocked n surprised and I was given a form to fill, I managed to escape the hammer because the man was a good man..
Wetin pain me pass be say she letter came to apologize with a cooler of hot chicken pepper soup on a rainy day and I gladly accepted bcox i was damm hungry and i even ate the other chicken after the meal..
afterall ths bible says "we should always forgive"...

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Mayannar(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2021
tega2luv:

Share your experience!!!

I don't do breakups... Breakups are shits..

I only try to lessen the communication for future purpose so incase the pleasure comes back, I can call her and cook up different stories.

That's how Legends do.
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by tega2luv(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2021
Noted***
Mayannar:

I don't do breakups... Breakups are shits..

I only try to lessen the communication for future purpose so incase the pleasure comes back, I can call her and cook up different stories.

That's how Legends do.
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by tega2luv(m): 8:34am On Jan 21, 2021
You mean you ate while eating or eat after eating grin[left][/left] grin
paulolee:
I dnt know why people do this rubish especially guys, no need for this hatred and dts why i try my best to breakup in a good n easy way..
remember when I had to fail a course because thd bea a brokeup wit reported me during exams..
it wasnt easy dt year n nearly got rusticated, i was very clueless in dt maths exam and a friend passed me the formular to assist me, the wicked ex saw the moves and codedly called the lecturer attention to report me..
the entire class were shocked n surprised and I was given a form to fill, I managed to escape the hammer because the man was a good man..
Wetin pain me pass be say she letter came to apologize with a cooler of hot chicken pepper soup on a rainy day and I gladly accepted bcox i was damm hungry and i even ate the other chicken after the meal..
afterall ths bible says "we should always forgive"...
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by paulolee(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2021
tega2luv:
You mean you ate while eating or eat after eating grin[left][/left] grin
haabaaaa.,....na d cooked chicken first b4 her main chicken na....man gat get strength bcox na after reggae DM go play blues na
Re: Your Experience With Hatred After A Break Up by Denique(f): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:

Chai. Sorry man.

Heartbreak is deadlier than cancer. I can relate.

My first, last and only heartbreak happened in Abuja. The Guy my supposed girlfriend introduced to me as her Uber driver happens to be the main boyfriend. I traveled over 12 hours from Lagos to Abuja to collect heartbreak and pains that lasted for over 12 months. Wasn’t easy but I still thank God for everything, made me realized there’s no gain dating a Nigerian girl. 99.8973456% of them are deadlier than Buhari.

Awwww...okay, I think I get where your anger stems from but then again, there are still a good number of good girls out there. You just have to learn how to heal and love right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are This New Generation Men A Liability In Marriage? / Checkout What Man With 151 Children And 16 Wives Reveals (Photos) / He Who Finds A Lagos Girlfriend, Has Found An Orphan - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.