Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

close this acct seun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / close this acct seun (1496 Views)

close this acct seun / close this acct seun / close this acct Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

close this acct seun by pussiedick: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2011
n
Re: close this acct seun by iyatrustee(f): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2011
Dats a cheap line men use in wooing girls after they are married. I see dating a married man as sowing seeds of unhappiness in a home that I wld reap in my own home in d long run.
Re: close this acct seun by Orton10(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2011
Lie lie! tongue
Re: close this acct seun by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2011
@poster
if thats how this man feels about the state of his marriage then he should FIRST try to solve the problem by divorcing his wife AND THEN play the field.
cheating on his partner is definitely not going to solve the problem at hands
Re: close this acct seun by pussiedick: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

Dats a cheap line men use in wooing girls after they are married. I see dating a married man as sowing seeds of unhappiness in a home that I wld reap in my own home in d long run.

Yeah, u 're right, cus he wasn't blind before he took the lady to the altar,
Re: close this acct seun by IBEXY(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2011
Whats wrong is that you will get your butt kicked when you are found out.
Now think properly before answering.
DO YOU WANT THAT?
Re: close this acct seun by leuelliot(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2011
Answer to the question is YES
Re: close this acct seun by 190: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2011
Iyatrustee and this OP has been chasing me for 12 years despite i have been married

They chased me from uganda to china

and wunt give up
Re: close this acct seun by mashnino(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2011
pussiedick:

Is it a crime to date a married man that claims he aint enjoying his marriage cus he noticed immediately after he sealed it up wit his wife that he has no true feelings for her?

Pls, don't attack me ooo, i'm not the concubine, lol.

CAN U JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF, HOW CAN HE TELL YOU THAT HE NOTICED HE HAD NO FEELINGS AFTER HE SEALED IT WITH HIS WIFE, DONT WORRY WEN U GUYS GET SEALED TOO, HE WOULD REALIZE HE MET YOU ON THE STREET
Re: close this acct seun by Dyt(f): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2011
Nottin s wrong in datin married men so long his hm s still very much intact
Re: close this acct seun by Natasha2(f): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
everything duh cheesy
Re: close this acct seun by MrsChima(f): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2011
I am not saying it to you OP but I am speaking in general.  

For the ladies that ARE dating married men or thinks that it is not a problem dating married men:  If the shoe was on the other foot how would YOU feel if someone was dating YOUR HUSBAND?

For the boys that ARE dating married women or thinks that it is not a problem dating married men: If the shoe was on the other foot WOULD YOU knowingly tapped a woman that ANOTHER man taps on A REGULAR basis AND how would you feel if someone was dating YOUR WIFE?

I rest my case, your honor.
Re: close this acct seun by ronkebp(f): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2011
Everything is wrong in dating a married man, haba!!!mana!!!!
Re: close this acct seun by Kiyra: 5:44am On Jul 25, 2011
Hi Nairaland, i am new to this site and i want some help from my Naira people. I am a 27yr living in canada, Jamaican background. Currently in a relationship with a Nigerina man for 3yrs now. when we met he said that he has a babymother and one child, and that he has a step daughter ( babymothers daughter ) they have a house together and which he says that he is unhappy with her and wants his own. he does not do anything for a living other then the 419 , during this 3yr relationship, he has gone away to jail in which i waited for him. ( i know i was wrong for taking another woman's man, but he said he is not happy at home. ) he cam out and i gave him 6mth to get his self together. I fixed a resume for him assisted him to look for jobs, even got him into going to church. we now go every sunday together. at the beginning of our relationship he never use to spend nights with me only the days then come to realise that he must still be in a relationship with this woman. finally he caught her ( the babymother) cheating on him and now he clams he is all mine. he said that we are going to move in together and start something. now that it is
time for us to move in he is telling me he needs to get his own place so that his child does not feel out of place??/ oh i have not yet met his child. Nope and we been together for 3yrs now. i have spoken to his mother who is living in Nigeria, and according to him she asks about me frequently. i guess what i want to know is , is this guy really for real about us or is he playing games?
Re: close this acct seun by tpia5: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2011
Oh wow.
Re: close this acct seun by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 25, 2011
Trust me as a typical naija man, that dude is nothing but a scam. He'll break ur heart so u better don't listen otherwise. Bolt while u still can
Re: close this acct seun by sexsinners(m): 6:07am On Jul 25, 2011
Kiyra:

Hi Nairaland, i am new to this site and i want some help from my Naira people. I am a 27yr living in canada, Jamaican background. Currently in a relationship with a Nigerina man for 3yrs now. when we met he said that he has a babymother and one child, and that he has a step daughter ( babymothers daughter ) they have a house together and which he says that he is unhappy with her and wants his own. he does not do anything for a living other then the 419 , during this 3yr relationship, he has gone away to jail in which i waited for him. ( i know i was wrong for taking another woman's man, but he said he is not happy at home. ) he cam out and i gave him 6mth to get his self together. I fixed a resume for him assisted him to look for jobs, even got him into going to church. we now go every sunday together. at the beginning of our relationship he never use to spend nights with me only the days then come to realise that he must still be in a relationship with this woman. finally he caught her ( the babymother) cheating on him and now he clams he is all mine. he said that we are going to move in together and start something. now that it is
time for us to move in he is telling me he needs to get his own place so that his child does not feel out of place??/ oh i have not yet met his child. Nope and we been together for 3yrs now. i have spoken to his mother who is living in Nigeria, and according to him she asks about me frequently. i guess what i want to know is , is this guy really for real about us or is he playing games?

pack your bags and run for your life, relocate yourself. he is a sinner
Re: close this acct seun by tpia5: 6:20am On Jul 25, 2011
@ topic

married men also get broke too.

Dont always assume someone is rich just because you think he has to be.

Everybody always looking for the easy way out and nobody wants to be satisfied or uncovetous.

O ga.
Re: close this acct seun by policeMEN: 6:28am On Jul 25, 2011
Best thing to do is know that he is free so that it would not be a problem in the future, and most men uses those line a lot to get some pussys.
Re: close this acct seun by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 25, 2011
@Kiyra
you were just a means to an end.
this guy clearly was using you as a side coochie. think about it for a minute: if he NOW is all yours because he caught his baby mama cheating then that means that they were really much a couple and he had no plans on leaving her. NOW that she made the move of getting rid of him, he "suddenly" is all yours.

and to make matters worse, you never met his daughter in 3whole yrs. . . . . . .of course you didnt, because if you did, his gf would know and all hell would break loose at home.

he sweet talked you for 3 whole yrs to "wait" but now that he is free, he still dont want to be fully yours. lol
i suggest you RUN while you can!
Re: close this acct seun by qualified(f): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2011
pussiedick:

Is it a crime to [b]date a married man that claims he aint enjoying his marriage cus he noticed immediately after he sealed it up wit his wife that he has no true feelings for her?

[/b]

he will also say same thing about u after sealing it up, beware!

its wrong!!
Re: close this acct seun by policeMEN: 2:13am On Jul 29, 2011
I agree so beware and be careful on trusting people.
Re: close this acct seun by star4(f): 2:41am On Jul 29, 2011
Everything is wrong dating a married man! And if you fall for the "I'm not happy in my relationship" wait and talk to his wife when she catches you!! She'll have been told that you were trying to steal him, couldn't live without him, wouldn't leave him alone or simply that you're crazy and a liar! Stay away!! Married people got married!! go find a single person!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section Reality Check & Peace Keeping / Can U Really Die For Your Lover?(real Death) / Can You Trust A Woman 50%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.