Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,136 members, 7,852,861 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen (18033 Views)

Salihu Lukman: Why Buhari Has No Right To Pick Successor / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Ode gidi ni e

There was no war
They only greeted each other with guns
.oro runrun grin

You should learn history on how Ilorin came about else I will lecture you on this forum.

Lol, my brother, you wan run? Show me your spoil from the so called war? Funny, your people were defending themselves against a member of the Fulani tribe after the conquest of Ilorin, you come here dey beat your chest.. If you want details about the 1840 Osogbo incident, I go gist you... If you lack facts, no bring lies... Yorubas have never defeated Fulanis in any war... Come to think of it, why didn't the "victorious" Yorubas reclaim Ilorin after their alleged conquering of the Fulanis? Cos it was few years after the Ilorin conquest?

Yet you are claiming victory? Which victory? Go read history..

Nigeria go better.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by jneutron4000: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB
[/s]
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Lol... Some people sabi beat chest sha
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sammy07: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother, you wan run? Show me your spoil from the so called war? Funny, your people were defending themselves against a member of the Fulani tribe after the conquest of Ilorin, you come here dey beat your chest.. If you want details about the 1840 Osogbo incident, I go gist you... If you lack facts, no bring lies... Yorubas have never defeated Fulanis in any war... Come to think of it, why didn't the "victorious" Yorubas reclaim Ilorn after their alleged conquering of the Fulanis? Cos it was few years after the Ilorin conquest?

Nigeria go better.

This is what happens when history is removed from the curriculum.

Do you know Ilorin has had fights with Ekitis Yes or No? grin

There is ruins yet you didn't Know the role Offa people played in defeating Ilorin by cutting the bridge

There is no ruins yet they were unable to take over Oshogbo and ikirun

grin

Sorry oo
About the reclamation of Ilorin.
I blame obasanjo for all these, I know you didnt know the role he played

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by chukwuibuipob: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
*sip seaman schnapp.spit*ASE.ASE.ASE
Olatunji1929:
ogun lakeye loma pa e tiran tiran omo eru
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by missiret(f): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

I won't curse you bro.
But may posterity judge you for not defending your land and want to act as a sabotage to those who are ready to defend it.

By the way.
Buhari is acting deaf now.
If history repeats itself we will definitely not let it happen on Yoruba soil
Rather Kaduna, sokoto and other Fulani states

pls curse him, he deserves that curse, mumu man
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by missiret(f): 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
Olatunji1929:
ogun lakeye loma pa e tiran tiran omo eru

opor opor
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

This is what happens when history is removed from the curriculum.

Do you know Ilorin has had fights with Ekitis Yes or No? grin

There is ruins yet you didn't Know the role Offa people played in defeating Ilorin by cutting the bridge

There is no ruins yet they were unable to take over Oshogbo and ikirun

grin

Sorry oo
About the reclamation of Ilorin.
I blame obasanjo for all these, I know you didnt know the role he played

My brother, stop trying to divert from the subject matter and provide the spoils I demanded... I promise to wire 1 million naira into your account right now if you can provide me ONE! It's a CHALLENGE! Post a link to JUST ONE, and have your ONE MILLION NAIRA!

Yorubas merely defended themselves, like I said... Nowhere have they waged a war against the Fulanis and conquered them.. No offensive.. If you have any, share a link to the spoils and I'll wire you the 1 million naira right now..

No be to dey beats chest.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by KingAlayinde(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB

mumu too dey worry you boda

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by nedekid: 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
Rahkman:
All those heating the polity if Arrewa people give their own quit notice.... i hope you wont start crying and begging.....
Please the arrewa should give their quit notice to any Yoruba or igbo residing in the bushes, kidnapping, raping, robbing, laying sedge on expressways, living like animals in bushes, having sex with cows, goats and other wild animals, carrying AK47 and other instruments of death.
We certainly will not take offense with that.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Kapilta(m): 5:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother.. I will "get away" but make una tread carefully sha.. That's my advice..

God bless us all.
Thunder faya u dia. We dey wait for una war. Go niger, go mali, chad, senegal and others where ya people and go mobilize them make we do the rematch. D defeat wey danfodiyo suffer go be childs play.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Princeps: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL, mobilize militants? grin grin grin grin

The SW should NOT provoke those Herdsmen sha cos IF THEM RETALIATE, even Federal Government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

Therefore, I use Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala beg una to STOP heating up the polity if una no want wahala! Cos when these herdsmen retaliate, even the US government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

I dun talk my own... If you are a Christian, remember... That the souls that sinneth should repent and seek the face OF El Shaddai, OR ELSE shall die... And then, be resurrected in the raging inferno!

Shikena!

Those who have ears, let them hear... For I, the servant of God Almighty, have spoken...

God bless Nigeria...
You be mumu. Na Yoruba traitors like you and Tinubu when don sell Yorubaland to the bloody northerners.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Simbrixton(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Been defeated? Defeat the North? My brother, mind citing instances?

God bless Nigeria.
there is no north
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by amakadlite(f): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
nedekid:

Please the arrewa should give their quit notice to any Yoruba or igbo residing in the bushes, kidnapping, raping, robbing, laying sedge on expressways, living like animals in bushes, having sex with cows, goats and other wild animals, carrying AK47 and other instruments of death.
We certainly will not take offense with that.
seconded! in fact every state should issue quit notice to these categories of people living in their states irrespective of tribe. enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Kapilta(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother, you wan run? Show me your spoil from the so called war? Funny, your people were defending themselves against a member of the Fulani tribe after the conquest of Ilorin, you come here dey beat your chest.. If you want details about the 1840 Osogbo incident, I go gist you... If you lack facts, no bring lies... Yorubas have never defeated Fulanis in any war... Come to think of it, why didn't the "victorious" Yorubas reclaim Ilorin after their alleged conquering of the Fulanis? Cos it was few years after the Ilorin conquest?

Nigeria go better.
Mumu, same Ilorin that was reclaimed or another one. The brits took ilorin and returned it to Fulani rulership. Who, wetin be Fulani. Nonsense
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kapilta:
Mumu, same Ilorin that was reclaimed or another one. The brits took ilorin and returned it to Fulani rulership. Who, wetin be Fulani. Nonsense

My brother, share link where Yorubas RECLAIM Ilorin.. grin
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Kirchoffs: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

I won't curse you bro.
But may posterity judge you for not defending your land and want to act as a sabotage to those who are ready to defend it.

By the way.
Buhari is acting deaf now.
If history repeats itself we will definitely not let it happen on Yoruba soil
Rather Kaduna, sokoto and other Fulani states
he's a jihadist from the north bro...... he's not Yoruba
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sammy07: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kapilta:

Leave him.
I decide not to reply him.

I blame OBJ for his role in ilorin
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Leave him.
I decide not to reply him.

I blame OBJ for his role in ilorin

My brother, post link.. Where Yorubas RECLAIMED Ilorin and stop running.. Funny chest beaters! Blame Obasanjo? You guys are clowns walahi! grin

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kirchoffs:
he's a jihadist from the north bro...... he's not Yoruba

My brother, I am not a Fulani
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Kapilta(m): 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, stop trying to divert from the subject matter and provide the spoils I demanded... I promise to wire 1 million naira into your account right now if you can provide me ONE! It's a CHALLENGE! Post a link to JUST ONE, and have your ONE MILLION NAIRA!

Yorubas merely defended themselves, like I said... Nowhere have they waged a war against the Fulanis and conquered them.. No offensive.. If you have any, share a link to the spoils and I'll wire you the 1 million naira right now..

No be to dey beats chest.
I bet you are one hopeless defeated hausa man. Of all the wars Yorubas fought, there was never anytime peaceful Yoruba ever attack first. If defence was so easy why didn't your useless hausa people defend gobir their empire when attacked by Fulani.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by thatigboman: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Land that is not yours, you forcefully move your cows into it. Thunder fire you!
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Kirchoffs: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I am not a Fulani
Am not your brother.....don't ever address me that way..
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2021
Let me make it clear here that I am not Fulani, neither am I happy with the way some bad eggs of Fulani extraction are wreaking havoc in the SW...

But what I will not take is the persecution of Northerners just because of the activities of a few.. What I won't take is your poor attempt at rewriting history.. LOL.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by samdunzo: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Rwanda 2, has been going on in Nigeria for several years, now, is just that, it is organized to be not so perceptible or noticeable, so it goes on gradually on a scale that does not make it so shocking or brings the attention of the World. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tuff
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sheuns(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL, mobilize militants? grin grin grin grin

The SW should NOT provoke those Herdsmen sha cos IF THEM RETALIATE, even Federal Government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

Therefore, I use Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala beg una to STOP heating up the polity if una no want wahala! Cos when these herdsmen retaliate, even the US government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

I dun talk my own... If you are a Christian, remember... That the souls that sinneth should repent and seek the face OF El Shaddai, OR ELSE shall die... And then, be resurrected in the raging inferno!

Shikena!

Those who have ears, let them hear... For I, the servant of God Almighty, have spoken...

God bless Nigeria...

The yorubas defeated the fulanis in the past. Try to read history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-Niger Delta Militants Beg Oil Firms To Return To Region / Peter Obi Avoids Scheduling Presidential Rallies On Mondays In The South East / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Three Roads Network In Alimosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.