Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,959 members, 7,841,690 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen (18003 Views)

Salihu Lukman: Why Buhari Has No Right To Pick Successor / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by oseakuki: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Loveurneighbour: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
After the Fulani Herdsmen, the next quit notice will surely be given to the PROSCRIBED IPOB TERRORIST GROUP. BE WARNED!!

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Playmaker99: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, there's insecurity everywhere, even in the so-called saner climes. Similarly, there are criminal elements in every tribe.. So why single out the Fulani for crucifixion? What happened to the so-called Amotekun? Thought they were created to tackle this same Herdsmen ish? Oh, they are busy maiming, raping, and committing all manner of atrocities, right?

Okay o, I no go talk much sha... We dey watch... If una like, make una EXPEL all Northerners from una region just as una ban Arrewa and other Northerners from una Forum, na una wahala.. As for us, na God Almighty we dey depend on to help fight our battle. He go protect us. He go defend us... So go ahead, kill innocent Fulani and Northerners cos of the activities of a few bad eggs... We go gladly turn the other cheek.. If you kill our fathers, we go give una our mothers make una kill.. If una cut our right hand, we go give una our left hand.. Anything una like, make una do. Na una get Nigeria.. The rest of us go just dey watch una..

So carry on.. Expel us from Yoruba land and ban us from nairaland, God go help us..

God bless Nigeria.

Brother man your brain can't handle weed.
Please stop
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Aflix(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Let me make it clear here that I am not Fulani, neither am I happy with the way some bad eggs of Fulani extraction are wreaking havoc in the SW...

But what I will not take is the persecution of Northerners just because of the activities of a few.. What I won't take is your poor attempt at rewriting history.. LOL.
Who the Bleep cares about what you will take or what you won't. Your tolerance is inconsequential.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by omoluka: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother.. I will "get away" but make una tread carefully sha.. That's my advice..

God bless us all.
It may take years and years for it to happen but this country will eventually be divided. Oil and water can not mix ,we have no future together
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by omoluka: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Rahkman:
All those heating the polity if Arrewa people give their own quit notice.... i hope you wont start crying and begging.....
Anything that will lead to the dissolution and dismemberment of this country is okay by me and hope it happen real soon . Water and oil can never mix

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Shormiey(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB

Ban dey worry you abi.....you think it's a joking matter. angry
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by sapientia(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL, mobilize militants? grin grin grin grin

The SW should NOT provoke those Herdsmen sha cos IF THEM RETALIATE, even Federal Government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

Therefore, I use Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala beg una to STOP heating up the polity if una no want wahala! Cos when these herdsmen retaliate, even the US government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

I dun talk my own... If you are a Christian, remember... That the souls that sinneth should repent and seek the face OF El Shaddai, OR ELSE shall die... And then, be resurrected in the raging inferno!

Shikena!

Those who have ears, let them hear... For I, the servant of God Almighty, have spoken...

God bless Nigeria...

I pride myself with having seen the most stupid people that this earth has to offer.

I admit I was wrong because it was before I started seeing your posts in Nairaland.

You are clearly sickly damaged and needs help.

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Ayomi90: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Been defeated? Defeat the North? My brother, mind citing instances?

God bless Nigeria.
History is there, nd if u av a Fulani friend go ask am, are u aware Fulani has been chased out of Ibadan today? Ar u aware that Seriki Fulani was crying like a baby today? If u need links to d video I can provide.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Firstpage: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
And you guys can't engage in peaceful discussions without insults and attacks? Nawa o

In which war was ilorin conquered by the Fulani? Answer that question first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPP National Chairman, Major Agbo, Escapes Assassination / Okonjo-iweala Observes Immunization Of Babies In Ethiopia - Photos / Benue Killings: Senate Rejects Committee Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.