Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,053 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen (18007 Views)

Salihu Lukman: Why Buhari Has No Right To Pick Successor / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Firstpage: 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, simple.. Share link where Yorubas RECLAIMED Ilorin na.

Reclaim ilorin from who? Ilorin is till a Yoruba land.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Firstpage: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
Germi9:

slaves

Are you calling igbos slaves? Because the guy you quoted is Igbo.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Firstpage: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, we dey fight? You wan turn this small Discussion to war, reason I don't like engaging in it. You are a patriot, and I admire your commitment. Make this no cause problem.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not in support of what some of the herdsmen are doing in the SW.. But you people should understand that it's everywhere. I was among the first people that supported Amotekun.. But this eviction of a thing won't end well, I wish you got my point. Not trying to engage in tribal supremacy contest.

Of course, the Yorubas are great fighters. One of the greatest in Africa. My tribe is even more related to Yoruba than Fulani.. So please don't get me wrong.

Yoruba should keep quiet because it happens everywhere? You are a fool.

Evicting Fulani from our forest is very easy and nothing will happen. I’m from ondo state. We will just label anybody in the forest as boko haram and they will be killed without trial just like in Sanbisa.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Jig5aw(f): 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
You and your kind will have to die for Nigeria to see peace.
SilverNorGold:
LOL, mobilize militants? grin grin grin grin

The SW should NOT provoke those Herdsmen sha cos IF THEM RETALIATE, even Federal Government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

Therefore, I use Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala beg una to STOP heating up the polity if una no want wahala! Cos when these herdsmen retaliate, even the US government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

I dun talk my own... If you are a Christian, remember... That the souls that sinneth should repent and seek the face OF El Shaddai, OR ELSE shall die... And then, be resurrected in the raging inferno!

Shikena!

Those who have ears, let them hear... For I, the servant of God Almighty, have spoken...

God bless Nigeria...
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Let me make it clear here that I am not Fulani, neither am I happy with the way some bad eggs of Fulani extraction are wreaking havoc in the SW...

But what I will not take is the persecution of Northerners just because of the activities of a few.. What I won't take is your poor attempt at rewriting history.. LOL.

Can you give an example of the so-called persecution of Northerners in the SW like you claimed? Or you're just playing your usual game of being the useful idiot
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Firstpage: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Glad you have admitted how weak the Yorubas are... So which war una dey talk about?

Lol, now na Hausa you wan attack as I dun deal with your Yoruba? You wan make Hausa the punch bag now? And who even told you I am Hausa? Oh, I am no longer a Fulani, abi? grin

Una sabi assume for this Forum walahi cheesy

A happy slave like you who is not even proud of his tribe but hide under a Fulani control north. Claiming I’m a northerner. I wonder what you will tell your children about your weak self. Foolanis are minority usurpers from futa jallon. How an indigenous man would hide under a foreigner is beyond me. Who bewitched you so called “northerners”?
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Firstpage: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Can you give an example of the so-called persecution of Northerners in the SW like you claimed? Or you're just playing your usual game of being the useful idiot

Do not mind the half Witt. He’s not even proud to mention his tribe.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Germi9: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2021
Firstpage:

Are you calling igbos slaves? Because the guy you quoted is Igbo.
who cares
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by awgumayor: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2021
See the way the whole Yoruba race are backing the action governor. If a governor from south east could have the balls to give quit notice to herdsmen you will see stupid groups from Igboland dishing out condemning statements on top of another over his action. When will Igbos be wise? Too much education without wisdom is very dangerous. God punish any Igboman that will attack Nnamdi Kanu and ESN.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by kilisi(m): 10:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, there's insecurity everywhere, even in the so-called saner climes. Similarly, there are criminal elements in every tribe.. So why single out the Fulani for crucifixion? What happened to the so-called Amotekun? Thought they were created to tackle this same Herdsmen ish? Oh, they are busy maiming, raping, and committing all manner of atrocities, right?

Okay o, I no go talk much sha... We dey watch... If una like, make una EXPEL all Northerners from una region just as una ban Arrewa and other Northerners from una Forum, na una wahala.. As for us, na God Almighty we dey depend on to help fight our battle. He go protect us. He go defend us... So go ahead, kill innocent Fulani and Northerners cos of the activities of a few bad eggs... We go gladly turn the other cheek.. If you kill our fathers, we go give una our mothers make una kill.. If una cut our right hand, we go give una our left hand.. Anything una like, make una do. Na una get Nigeria.. The rest of us go just dey watch una..

So carry on.. Expel us from Yoruba land and ban us from nairaland, God go help us..

God bless Nigeria.

Thank God people like you are finally showing who they truly are after pretending to be Yoruba.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
[Shut up abeg.instead of you to warn ur blood drinkers to stop the KILLINGS.its the yorubas that are retaliating here not the other way round.ozuai!!uote author=SilverNorGold post=98328374]

Lol, my brother.. I will "get away" but make una tread carefully sha.. That's my advice..

God bless us all. [/quote]
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by olajizz01(m): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL, mobilize militants? grin grin grin grin

The SW should NOT provoke those Herdsmen sha cos IF THEM RETALIATE, even Federal Government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

Therefore, I use Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala beg una to STOP heating up the polity if una no want wahala! Cos when these herdsmen retaliate, even the US government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

I dun talk my own... If you are a Christian, remember... That the souls that sinneth should repent and seek the face OF El Shaddai, OR ELSE shall die... And then, be resurrected in the raging inferno!

Shikena!

Those who have ears, let them hear... For I, the servant of God Almighty, have spoken...

God bless Nigeria...
Aboki,keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Emeraldgreene(f): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
AFRICANS! ITS SO SHAMEFUL TO SEE THE HATRED AND DIVISION AMONG THEMSELVES IN A LAND CLAIMING THEY ARE ONE NATION.NO WONDER WHITES CALL THEM BLACK MONKEYS.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Adebowale89(m): 4:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas have rejected the Igbos and accepted Fulani herdsmen. Our culture is similar to that of the Fulanis

no different between the two beaast tribes, you duo are both religion intolerant miscreants
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by 2nattie(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Charmingrascal:
It's only a bastard that will not back whatever will give his/her people peace of mind.

Since it is clear that Buhari's Presidency is sympathetic and emotionally attached to the terrorists herdsmen it is important for every sane person in the South to back any quit notice given to herders.

None of them is peaceful, the pretentiously peaceful ones are shielding the terrorists and killers among them.

Fulani must leave our forests, they should go and rent apartment in the town and stop living in the forests like baboons that they are.

Some people here preaching about their love for these terrorists are suffering from Stockholm syndrome
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ThatFairGuy1: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, there's insecurity everywhere, even in the so-called saner climes. Similarly, there are criminal elements in every tribe.. [s]So why single out the Fulani for crucifixion? What happened to the so-called Amotekun? Thought they were created to tackle this same Herdsmen ish? Oh, they are busy maiming, raping, and committing all manner of atrocities, right?[/s]

Okay o, I no go talk much sha... We dey watch... [s]If una like, make una EXPEL all Northerners from una region just as una ban Arrewa and other Northerners from una Forum, na una wahala..[/s] As for us, na God Almighty we dey depend on to help fight our battle. He go protect us. He go defend us... So go ahead, [s]kill innocent Fulani and Northerners cos of the activities of a few bad eggs... We go gladly turn the other cheek.. If you kill our fathers, we go give una our mothers make una kill.. If una cut our right hand, we go give una our left hand.. Anything una like, make una do. Na una get Nigeria.. The rest of us go just dey watch una..[/s]

So carry on.. Expel us from Yoruba land and ban us from nairaland, God go help us..

God bless Nigeria.
No one is killing or expelling anyone, we have herders who built houses, lives and even herds cattle for us here.

I have a blood who trains a FULANI girl with the consent of her parents due to their relationship.

But there are some Bad eggs (who even Those that lives with us get scared of due to their nefarious act which includes killing and rustling of their cattles once they meet in the wild. I won't mention their name as we have different clans of herders).

These are people who grazes their cattle on farms and threaten to kill whoever check them. Recently a farmer was beheaded in my local government.

These are people who will be fished out and dealt with outrightly. They don't see life as sacred despite how Islam values life.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by egobetatoday: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB

I am neither Yoruba, igbo or Hausa but I'm surprised that Yorubas can't see that they need to work together with ibos for Nigeria to be successfully divided. Pls wake up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR / Bashir Magashi: "Some #EndSARS Protesters Are Rogues And Thieves" / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.