Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,082 members, 7,842,099 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen (18008 Views)

Salihu Lukman: Why Buhari Has No Right To Pick Successor / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Gabkosh: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2021
Every sensible individual will surely support Akeredolu.

Only stupid entities like those that called themselves presidency will not support. But who cares

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by 99thEnemy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2021
How can you say that to the herders of senior citizens of Nigeria? angry angry angry angry
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by karkel(m): 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yujin:

See devil quoting Bible... Lol chai... Na so your fear reach? Don't worry, there's no need for the US government to quench anything. All those blood terrorist fulani militia spilled all the way from the middlebelt down to southern Nigeria shall be avenged in multiple folds. We don keep Bible for one side to face the terrorism head on. Death has lost its sting already. Those who think they're invincible will bleed too. Watch as the days unfold.
overrule
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sammy07: 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Been defeated? Defeat the North? My brother, mind citing instances?

God bless Nigeria.

The Fulanis?

Oshogbo and ikirun war.
Weren't you defeated?

Ain't you Fulani?

North is different from Fulani.
Mind the use of North.

In the same north we have Yoruba's, tapa, I gala et c

6 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Rahkman: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
All those heating the polity if Arrewa people give their own quit notice.... i hope you wont start crying and begging.....
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Skoonheid(f): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL, mobilize militants? grin grin grin grin

The SW should NOT provoke those ..

You're such an evil creature.

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by SoBright101: 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
They are here already

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

4 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by madridsta007(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB

“You must rise to protect yourselves from these people, if you depend on the Arm Forces to protect you, you will all die.These killers have been protected by the military, they cover them and you must be watchful to guide and protect yourselves because you have no any other place to go”

The ethnic cleansing must stop now otherwise Somalia will be a child play.I ask all of you to be on your alert and defend your country, defend your state....."
Defend yourselves or you will all die, TY Danjuma tells Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

The Fulanis?

Oshogbo and ikirun war.
Weren't you defeated?

Ain't you Fulani?

North is different from Fulani.
Mind the use of North.

In the same north we have Yoruba's, tapa, I gala et c

Lol, my brother, I don't think you can read... I am referring to the North, and you are bringing Fulani...

That aside, you called the 1840 Osogbo incident a war? Do you know what a war is? Ikirun? Lol, this guy is a big joke!

My brother, learn to read and understand before dropping replies!

God bless Nigeria.

Sammy07:

You cannot refer to the North
We are talking about you the Fulanis.
There are many tribes in the North which Yorubas are part of it.

You're the one that lack history.

Tell me which war you've ever Won alone without the help of another tribe?

My brother, like I said, learn to read and understand... "you the Fulanis", I am a Northerner, not a Fulani. I have said that repeatedly on this Forum... And no, Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara are not Northerners... I am not referring to the geopolitical North...

Your Osogbo War claim has been dismissed.. That's not a war... Clashing with some members of a tribe doesn't mean you fought a war with that tribe... And it was a matter of self-defense... You claimed you've defeated the Fulanis with NOTHING to show for it.. But everyone can see Ilorin as one of Fulanis spoil of war...

At least, the fact is there for all to see... So stop reading Yoruba propaganda littered in some corners of the Internet... Get a good history book if you are too blind to see the results in front of you.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by SeriouslySense(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy, at least let the herdsmen vacate from the forest reserves they have no business in state government or indigenous people's land, they did not rent, they did not register their presence with the government, they simply need to leave.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Go away please, they are asking politely, they are harboring criminals and taking the peace away
Mouhstorph5:
Nigeria is sitting on a ticking time bomb
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sammy07: 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother, I don't think you can read... I am referring to the North, and you are bringing Fulani...

That aside, you called the 1840 Osogbo incident a war? Do you know what a war is? Ikirun? Lol, this guy is a big joke!

My brother, learn to read and understand before dropping replies!

God bless Nigeria.

Let's not deceive ourselves.
You don't have the strength nor Brain to fight.

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by samdunzo: 4:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
The way these Fulani are going, I just hope Rwanda part 2 doesn't happen in Nigeria ooo
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Discombulator: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

The SW should NOT provoke those Herdsmen sha cos IF THEM RETALIATE, even Federal Government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

Therefore, I use Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala beg una to STOP heating up the polity if una no want wahala! Cos when these herdsmen retaliate, even the US government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

I dun talk my own... If you are a Christian, remember... That the souls that sinneth should repent and seek the face OF El Shaddai, OR ELSE shall die... And then, be resurrected in the raging inferno!

Shikena!

Those who have ears, let them hear... For I, the servant of God Almighty, have spoken...

God bless Nigeria...
Mtcheww,they will die like fowl if they do nonsense, see the stupid talk you dey yarn,they told them to vacate their states and go back to theirs and you're saying crap about retaliation like they have a freaking right to terrorize their hosts

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Discombulator: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Olatunji1929:
ogun lakeye loma pa e tiran tiran omo eru
Amin ase,koni dafun awon tobi
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by NgwalandAba(m): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
I support the Yorubas, as you all know that Aba boys that name alone send chills to the terrorist zombies and their supporters are no friend to any fulani man.

We deal with them and that's why they use army but now we have armed. We will deal with them and their terrorist army in Nigerian government.

Fulanis should leave ondo simple, they are heading close to the ocean and we will drown them one by one..animals.

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by onward4life(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB

My nigga na a whole yu dey go tribal?

No nah.. yu pass dis level nah
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

My brother, like I said, learn to read and understand... "you the Fulanis", I am a Northerner, not a Fulani. I have said that repeatedly on this Forum... And no, Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara are not Northerners... I am not referring to the geopolitical North...

Your Osogbo War claim has been dismissed.. That's not a war... Clashing with some members of a tribe doesn't mean you fought a war with that tribe... And it was a matter of self-defense... You claimed you've defeated the Fulanis with NOTHING to show for it.. But everyone can see Ilorin as one of Fulanis spoil of war...

At least, the fact is there for all to see... So stop reading Yoruba propaganda littered in some corners of the Internet... Get a good history book if you are too blind to see the results in front of you.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by SeriouslySense(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Rwanda 2, has been going on in Nigeria for several years, now, is just that, it is organized to be not so perceptible or noticeable, so it goes on gradually on a scale that does not make it so shocking or brings the attention of the World. cheesy cheesy cheesy
samdunzo:
The way these Fulani are going, I just hope Rwanda part 2 doesn't happen in Nigeria ooo
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by orisa37: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
SUPPORTED.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sammy07: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Your Osogbo War claim has been dismissed.. That's not a war... Clashing with some members of a tribe doesn't mean you fought a war with that tribe... And it was a matter of self-defense... You claimed you've defeated the Fulanis with NOTHING to show for it.. But everyone can see Ilorin as one of Fulanis bounty...

God bless Nigeria.

Talking about war with the Fulani, do you know what a war is?

Ode gidi ni e

There was no war
They only greeted each other with guns
.oro runrun grin

You should learn history on how Ilorin came about else I will lecture you on this forum.

5 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

The SW should NOT provoke those Herdsmen sha cos IF THEM RETALIATE, even Federal Government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

Therefore, I use Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala beg una to STOP heating up the polity if una no want wahala! Cos when these herdsmen retaliate, even the US government no go fit quell the raging inferno!

I dun talk my own... If you are a Christian, remember... That the souls that sinneth should repent and seek the face OF El Shaddai, OR ELSE shall die... And then, be resurrected in the raging inferno!

Shikena!

Those who have ears, let them hear... For I, the servant of God Almighty, have spoken...

God bless Nigeria...
you are an annoying slowpoke

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi: "Some #EndSARS Protesters Are Rogues And Thieves" / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate / Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.