Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,906 members, 7,841,406 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen (18000 Views)

Salihu Lukman: Why Buhari Has No Right To Pick Successor / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kapilta:
I bet you are one hopeless defeated hausa man. Of all the wars Yorubas fought, there was never anytime peaceful Yoruba ever attack first. If defence was so easy why didn't your useless hausa people defend gobir their empire when attacked by Fulani.

Glad you have admitted how weak the Yorubas are... So which war una dey talk about?

Lol, now na Hausa you wan attack as I dun deal with your Yoruba? You wan make Hausa the punch bag now? And who even told you I am Hausa? Oh, I am no longer a Fulani, abi? grin

Una sabi assume for this Forum walahi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by zinodizt: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
nah u be the yoruba.... grin
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
And you guys can't engage in peaceful discussions without insults and attacks? Nawa o
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Kapilta(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, share link where Yorubas RECLAIM Ilorin.. grin
Read ogbeni. Oyo never rested till Ilorin was reclaimed just like when nupe took Lagos. Yoruba never lost any part of their land. You are only ignorant. Read about Ilorin again and again. And mind you Ilorin was just Oyo outpost.

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sheuns:

The yorubas defeated the fulanis in the past. Try to read history.

My brother, follow the comments.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kapilta:
Read ogbeni. Oyo never rested till Ilorin was reclaimed just like when nupe took Lagos. Yoruba never lost any part of their land. You are only ignorant. Read about Ilorin again and again. And mind you Ilorin was just Oyo outpost.

My brother, simple.. Share link where Yorubas RECLAIMED Ilorin na.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sammy07: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kapilta:

Leave that guy,bros.

Stop wasting your energy on him
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Germi9: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas prefers to live with peaceful Fulani herdsmen than terrorists IPOB
slaves
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sheuns(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kapilta:
I bet you are one hopeless defeated hausa man. Of all the wars Yorubas fought, there was never anytime peaceful Yoruba ever attack first. If defence was so easy why didn't your useless hausa people defend gobir their empire when attacked by Fulani.

That guy is a dense goat. Yorubas never waged wars. We only defend our lands and as always been victorious.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sheuns(m): 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Glad you have admitted how weak the Yorubas are... So which war una dey talk about?

Lol, now na Hausa you wan attack as I dun deal with your Yoruba? You wan make Hausa the punch bag now? And who even told you I am Hausa? Oh, I am no longer a Fulani, abi? grin

Don’t take being peaceful for weakness. If your Fulani warriors were so good, why did they stop at Ilorin alone? Why are there no emirs and sultans in other Yoruba states?
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Kapilta(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

This is quite ridiculous. No tribe in today Nigeria ever fought more wars than Yoruba. Yet won all despite bn attacked countless time by many dif tribes Fulani inclusive. All defeated and resisted. Whatever you are, one thing for certain is you are one hopeless defeated soul.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Leave that guy,bros.

Stop wasting your energy on him

My brother, we dey fight? You wan turn this small Discussion to war, reason I don't like engaging in it. You are a patriot, and I admire your commitment. Make this no cause problem.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not in support of what some of the herdsmen are doing in the SW.. But you people should understand that it's everywhere. I was among the first people that supported Amotekun.. But this eviction of a thing won't end well, I wish you got my point. Not trying to engage in tribal supremacy contest.

Of course, the Yorubas are great fighters. One of the greatest in Africa. My tribe is even more related to Yoruba than Fulani.. So please don't get me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sheuns(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, follow the comments.

Fulani only took Ilorin and couldn’t take anywhere else. Yorubas always reclaimed their lands. Yoruba did not go about claiming other territories, they chose to remain in their enclaves, doesn’t mean they’re weak. Get it right. Fulani originated from North Africa. They were never from the West of Africa. They took over some parts of Hausa land. Gobiri now Sokoto that Usman Danfodio took.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Kapilta(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, simple.. Share link where Yorubas RECLAIMED Ilorin na.
NL brought us together. Congratulations
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by TimeManager(m): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Lol, my brother, you wan run? Show me your spoil from the so called war? Funny, your people were defending themselves against a member of the Fulani tribe after the conquest of Ilorin, you come here dey beat your chest.. If you want details about the 1840 Osogbo incident, I go gist you... If you lack facts, no bring lies... Yorubas have never defeated Fulanis in any war... Come to think of it, why didn't the "victorious" Yorubas reclaim Ilorin after their alleged conquering of the Fulanis? Cos it was few years after the Ilorin conquest?

Yet you are claiming victory? Which victory? Go read history..

Nigeria go better.
I pity you. fulani were roundly beaten to a pulp at Oshogbo. They were so beaten that they never made a second attempt to wage another war against Yoruba.
The emir of ilorin was ransacked twice and ran back to sokoto only for the British to restore the emir for their self interest.
Nigeria is sick for lack of history. smh.

kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Uchasa(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
nedekid:

Please the arrewa should give their quit notice to any Yoruba or igbo residing in the bushes, kidnapping, raping, robbing, laying sedge on expressways, living like animals in bushes, having sex with cows, goats and other wild animals, carrying AK47 and other instruments of death.
We certainly will not take offense with that.

Best comment of the month!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Okay, they couldn't provide the links... So they've resorted to attacks and insults. It's well...

God bless Nigeria...
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sammy07: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, we dey fight? You wan turn this small Discussion to war, reason I don't like engaging in it. You are a patriot, and I admire your commitment. Make this no cause problem.

Please don't get me wrong. I am not in support of what some of the herdsmen are doing in the SW.. But you people should understand that it's everywhere. I was among the first people that supported Amotekun.. But this eviction of a thing won't end well, I wish you got my point. Not trying to engage in tribal supremacy contest.

Of course, the Yorubas are great fighters. One of the greatest in Africa. My tribe is even more related to Yoruba than Fulani.. So please don't get me wrong.

Lol, I guess you're I gala?
State your tribe
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sheuns:

Fulani only took Ilorin and couldn’t take anywhere else. Yorubas always reclaimed their lands. Yoruba did not go about claiming other territories, they chose to remain in their enclaves, doesn’t mean they’re weak. Get it right. Fulani originated from North Africa. They were never from the West of Africa. They took over some parts of Hausa land. Gobiri now Sokoto that Usman Danfodio took.

Lol, my brother.. funny!
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, I guess you're I gala?
State your tribe

Don't want to reveal my tribe. But that hint I gave should be enough... You'll unravel it.
cheesy
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Sammy07: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Don't want to reveal my tribe. But that hint I gave should be enough... You'll unravel it.
cheesy

I'm 100℅ sure its Igala.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kapilta:
NL brought us together. Congratulations

cheesy
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
One love, my beloved brothers and sisters.. smiley
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by TimeManager(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Okay, they couldn't provide the links... So they've resorted to attacks and insults. It's well...

God bless Nigeria...
You have a phone and data, Google Oshogbo war and read.

kiss the truth!
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2021
TimeManager:

You have a phone and data, Google Oshogbo war and read.

kiss the truth!

My brother, you are late to the party... Go back to Genesis... Lol..
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by ofiko123(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
The fulanis and their cattle should move out of Ondo state ASAP..
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by TruthinAction: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
Herdsmen living deep into the forest are criminals. Besides, they are not supposed to have a permanent resident outside their community of origin as their business is nomadic in nature. Their families are supposed to be up north waiting for them to come back after going through the circle of grazing route.

Why do they have permanent resident in the bush? It's simply for criminal activities. Herders don't stay in one place.

They should come out of the forest to where people can see them. And they should buy whatever land they want to use. The land is not theirs.
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by TimeManager(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you are late to the party... Go back to Genesis... Lol..

Never too late to use your Google.

kiss the truth!
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by Unrated900(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:

If you tagged ipob terrorist

What has they done

I think the Fulanis are the real terrorist

Bihari’s brother in Islam

Which is the religion of pieces
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by christistruth01: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas have rejected the Igbos and accepted Fulani herdsmen. Our culture is similar to that of the Fulanis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmzQsVaWjA
Re: Salihu Lukman, Ondo Monarchs Back Quit Notice To Herdsmen by benikad(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
We the Yorubas have rejected the Igbos and accepted Fulani herdsmen. Our culture is similar to that of the Fulanis

Bro I know you are a stupid Fulani man, you are trying to cause a fight between Yorubas and Igbo.....Enough of your nonsense....... mumu

We love Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Demolition: Victor Nnam Disowns Marked Property In Dimond Estate / Wike Takes 2023 Consultation To Bayelsa, Warns Against Saboteurs / Amnesty International drags Badeh, Ihejirika, others to ICC for War Crimes - AI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.