Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76659 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Teeklef(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

I did not support the killings
I did not support Banditry
I Did not support kidnapping

What's the rubbish you read? Or you have a problem with comprehension?
No, you have a problem with summary ni. I believe if you have had ur own share of fulanis atrocities, you won't be speaking all those big big grammar.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by maak400: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yoruba stand up and support Sunday Igboho, all your politicians don't care if you live or die, they are ready to allow the Fulanis to take over Yorubaland for their selfish interest.

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2021
Mike213:
t will be unfortunate if this is reduced to a power tussle and supremacy contest between the Gov and Mr. Igboho.
At this moment, all grey areas should be ironed and all hands on deck to keep the marauders at bay.

Yorubas should rally round Mr. Igboho against the evil that may come his ways from within his tribesmen who see him as a threat now and who might not blink twice before sacrificing him and the entire Yoruba nation for their selfish political gains.

Btw, a female CP is rare to come by. Wishing her a smooth stay in Oyo.
well done sir
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Neddstark:
Sunday, we are in full support of you. But please dont underestimate power of government. They can arrest you and nothing will happen. Do what you have to do but stop daring FG. Learn from Mazi Nnamdi Kanu who is ran for his life with his tail behind his legs.
lol, seems you didn't notice the vest under his cloth..
This guy commands gum from thin air.. Na to disappear remain, he came prepared

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Empiree: 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
Odogwu of Yorubaland

If Fulanis behaved themselves in their host communities, nobody would be running to chase them out. He declared the ultimatum after they had killed an indigene.
this is police work not Igboho. They should report the incident to police and let police follow up. And who told you Fulanis are the only criminals in south west?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by lenghtinny(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
divinecode101:

You can only live in a place when you are law abiding

You cannot come from your rag tag and clueless state to Oyo and be kidnapping people, you have to go back to your failed state to do that

Where you right stops is why someone's right begins

Go back to your Katsina and kidnap people, don't hide in Ondo forest and be committing crime claiming you can live anywhere
Don’t mind that idiot you quoted....

Just one night in the forest with those Fulani cows is enough to reset his brain.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Yebosola(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
DimIsaac10:
You better no let Baba reason you.
Trend safe ooo.

Uhmm Big politics deh involve here, the drummers of this man deh beneath water.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
Empiree:
this is what he doesn't understand. But govt also need to do more to curtail criminals. All the so called killer herdsmen are not always Fulanis. Don't they have igbo and Yoruba criminals doing the same thing?.

Thank you for thinking critically

I expect people like Sunday to take their protests to the Force HQ, To state government House, the Barracks...These are the people that are supposed to protect you.
These are the people you should be giving ultimatums

But no, any small thing, we turn it to tribe..

How can you threaten a whole tribe to live a state? Who you be?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Dlekan31(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2021
May God help you to reason in the right direction and l pray one of ur family fall to the angry sword of Fulani,by then l will wait here to read ur comment again
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
sad Makinde cos of what u’ll eat. undecided u Dey call cow brother undecided sad.Dumb/slow governor sad.Make Fulani kee ur family b4 u wake up

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by sonofElElyon: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
They killed, raped and kidnapped for ransome many and their "seriki" clearly can not or will not control them..

funkybroyouknow:
Odogwu of Yorubaland

If Fulanis behaved themselves in their host communities, nobody would be running to chase them out. He declared the ultimatum after they had killed an indigene.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2021
Teeklef:

No, you have a problem with summary ni. I believe if you have had ur own share of fulanis atrocities, you won't be speaking all those big big grammar.

And if the Fulanis in Katsina ask the Yorubas in Funtua to leave, what would be your reaction?

Some of you really don't think at all

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by BabaO2: 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

What does it take to live in Borneo, Or Enugu, Or Ibaban?

Is there any document I'm to submit in the State government?
oga, understand the basic english with its meaning. As a Nigerian, you can chose to live any city/Town in the North, south, East and west with known address NOT in a forest secretely and illegally on someone else's land

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

That's left for the constitution to decide, not me

Are the whole Fulanis kidnappers?
Are the whole Fulanis bandits?

Why threaten a whole tribe?

Constitution? Is it not the constitution that has gotten us to where we are? You are so damn annoying to chat with, it's like you have lineage with Fulanis.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
It is about to go down now ! I mean serious trouble is about to happen. Seyi Makinde is playing with fire of monumental magnitude, walahi !

Come to think of it,you will arrest Igboho and those fulani savages from the land of demons will still be living peacefully in Oyo state,right ? Ori yin o pe sir ,I'm sorry !

Igboho has dared you to come and arrest him,oya go na ! Nigeria is about to go up in flames and it will start from Ibadan.

12 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Obamaofusa: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

What does it take to live in Borneo, Or Enugu, Or Ibaban?

Is there any document I'm to submit in the State government?

You mean you can go to anywhere, without buying the land or given by the indigenes,bring your family and begin to live there?
I might as well pack to Aso Rock..

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Obamaofusa:

He is a Fulani terrorist. This is the end of Fulanis in Nigeria.There are a lot of people watching the govt to take a wrong step.Yorubaland,Igboho will triumph..

Absolutely, Seyi Makinde has shown he's not for the people of Oyo State

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
sad OYO state peepz sad.Make una go borrow Fayose/wake up Mr Authority. Ajise bi OYO l’a n ri.OYO ki nse Egbe baba enikan
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by sammirano: 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2021
Yoruba ni mi

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by yommen: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
Cajal:
Sunday is transgressing
He should learn from ...Sugar, eleweomo, Ebila others natural history
I know his worry..
He was forced into Makinde faction of PDP from Ladoja camp. Now that Ladoja is no longer with Makinde, automatically igboho will always follow his master..woluOsa...Otun Olubadan ..High Chief

The problem with Nigerian is that we ourselves are probably not even ready to assume that position of leadership. The guy is fighting for the protection of lives and property of his people, you are talking about PDP factions. It's obvious you lack analytical skills and you can't lead.

10 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Teeklef(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

And if the Fulanis in Katsina ask the Yorubas in Funtua to leave, what would be your reaction?

Some of you really don't think at all
Good and fine, let every tribe return to their region then. So because we don't want the fulanis to retaliate by sending the Yorubas back to their land, we should now agree to be killed and kidnapped on our own soil abi.
Some of you don't have common sense at all.

11 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Constitution? Is it not the constitution that has gotten us to where we are? You are so damn annoying to chat with, it's like you have lineage with Fulanis.

I only pointed out Sunday's wrong.

You have no power to threaten a whole tribe to leave any part of the country. He cannot decide who leaves or stays

I wonder how you all got so emotional and started calling me Fulani

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Iykoto86(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2021
Well said,this thing that is brewing will get to the point where everybody will turn against the fulanis.unfortunately ,not all fulanis are bad.why the fulani elites are not calling their brothers to order is what baffles me .

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

They herdsmen should learn to live by the ethics n conduct of the people Who owns the land or forests they reside in as its been done in Kano state where the sales of alcohol n beer is prohibited yet we are all one Nigeria. ....
anyone is free to live anywhere in Nigeria so long he obeys the laws of the land!
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
Teeklef:

Good and fine, let every tribe return to their region then. So because we don't want the fulanis to retaliate by sending the Yorubas back to their land, we should now agree to be killed and kidnapped on our own soil abi.
Some of you don't have common sense at all.

I am in Lagos.

When you finish typing with your emotions, come and send me back to the South East where I come from.

Since you can't read with your common sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Seunfretty: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
I laugh wen I see pple saying igboro is only chest beating ...u pple don't know how to state politics work oo..like u tink seyi makinde is the most powerful man in oyo state....sunday igboro works for the ladies and some other heavy and influencias pple in oyo state ...he also have a very strong relationship with OBJ and likes....so seeing him chest beating is nt an empty threat cos he has strong backbones and for every man that knows sunday well he will know DSS will be wasting there time cos they will never get him and God save there life if he doesn't waste some of there lives like chicken during the attempt .....that man and some other young boys in igboro are fucking powerful and will kill u without u even seeing them...makinde might decide to go against him but lots of Yoruba obas will back him and try to calm the situation cos that's wat will be needed

9 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by NobleRace: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Fish the killers out

Leave the tribe alone

Very simple logic

If the tribes are shielding and supporting the killers, then, they're complicit.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Simbrixton(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere
the fulani are free to live but the bandits amongst dem must leave
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Obamaofusa: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
It is about to go down now ! I mean serious trouble is about to happen. Seyi Makinde is playing with fire of monumental magnitude, walahi !

Come to think of it,you will arrest Igboho and those fulani savages from the land of demons will still be living peacefully in Oyo state,right ? Ori yin o pe sir ,I'm sorry !

Igboho has dared you to come and arrest him,oya go na ! Nigeria is about to go up in flames and it will start from Ibadan.

I think something is wrong with Makinde. Can't he see that Igboho is fighting for the people?

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

They herdsmen should learn to live by the ethics n conduct of the people Who owns the land or forests they reside in as its been done in Kano state where the sales of alcohol n beer is prohibited yet we are all one Nigeria. ....
anyone is free to live anywhere in Nigeria so long he obeys the laws of the land!

Sunday gave the Fulanis a week ultimatum to leave the state

Not all Fulanis are herdsmen

He has no right to do that. That's my point

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
divinecode101:

You can only live in a place when you are law abiding

You cannot come from your rag tag and clueless state to Oyo and be kidnapping people, you have to go back to your failed state to do that

Where you right stops is why someone's right begins

Go back to your Katsina and kidnap people, don't hide in Ondo forest and be committing crime claiming you can live anywhere
You should have known the izzou guy you quoted is an Igbo who is happy their two sworn enemies are having a "clash". Chaos and lawlessness is what they thrive on

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.