Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76666 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2021
JooEeL:

Dont run from my query.

All the times he's been championing the Yoruba cause, where have your comments been, zombie? undecided

Run from you?

You don't even exist to me. Or you thought I was engaging you in the first place

I only replied your mention, thinking you can read and understand.

The moment you called me Fulani, I knew you were no different from the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Tumbulum: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

And who is he to declare the ultimatum?

As long as we are One Nigeria, anybody is free to live wherever he wants

You can't wake up one morning and ask someone to leave.
carry this your blue color letters and go meet your parents.
You keep repeating stupid lies hoping that it turns out to be true.
Somebody asked why he is not asking igbos to leave Yoruba land and you are just beating about the bush.

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Gabkosh: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere
You must be stupid for lumping Yoruba and Igbo with marauders fulanis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Gokoyer0(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
You are on point sir. Where this guy got his juju from? I read that he can call out for gun at any point in time from anywhere.
LaIabobo:
Lol. See bullet proof cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
Odogwu of Yorubaland

If Fulanis behaved themselves in their host communities, nobody would be running to chase them out. He declared the ultimatum after they had killed an indigene.
The sate should up it's security and fish out the bad fulanis from the good one!!it's as simple as that!
Chasing an entire community for a crime committing by few is uncalled for!!

Tightening an unbiased security will help in fishing out the bad ones.......
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:

Not stereotyping anything just starting fact, haven't live or being to the north before but I have lived in an environment that has large number of fulani's and I know how they behave verywell...i say exactly what I have in mind not following crowd.

Yes, you are stereotyping

If the whole world was stereotyping Nigerians as Drug traffickers, fraudsters and terrorist, nobody would leave this country.

Learn to understand that there are good people and bad people.

Not all Fulanis are herdsmen and not all herdsmen are killers

But that's not even my point. Sunday cannot just come out and ask anybody to leave his state, unless there's a new constitution we don't know about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Guestlander: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

Can't you people ever think properly? Who said anyone cannot live anywhere? The leader of the Fulani community said he had been living in Yorubaland for more than 40 years did anyone bother him? If your idea of living in Yorubaland is to move en mass to other people's lands without permission or being invited, settle on their lands and then start committing heinous crimes then you are not welcome and we will drive you out no matter what it takes.

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2021
Look at his goro teeth outside. Fooli5h human being, no wonder Buhari's soldiers(herdsmen) keep killing your generation

izzou:
grin

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by negbike(f): 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
The most SENSIBLE comment I’ve seen on natural and for a very long time.

izzou:
grin

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by AmDayo: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Yeah, my name is Muhammad, and I'm from Zamfara state

grin grin grin grin

Some of you are just low key dumb

You are a schmuck with your draconian constitution, your nefarious activities will meet a repel soon and may avalanche of malady and dismalness before you for wallowing hogwash.

When we the region stand against oppression,killings,shenanigans and land grabbers you will know that the monsters will prevail over your inept president and our stupid leader whose Cash out and schadenfreude from the killing of their people. Your folly shouldn't be display here you the paid apologists callow and callous meat. Odeoshi
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Gabkosh: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Ajibade123:
when DSS raid this one now mouth go fem

Say no to being broke this year let me show you how you
can make money with your mobile phone. Check my
signature for my WhatsApp contact
Cos you are a slave

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
[s]
izzou:

Run from you?

You don't even exist to me. Or you thought I was engaging you in the first place

I only replied your mention, thinking you can read and understand.

The moment you called me Fulani, I knew you were no different from the rest
[/s]
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tumbulum:
carry this your blue color letters and go meet your parents.
You keep repeating stupid lies hoping that it turns out to be true.
Somebody asked why he is not asking igbos to leave Yoruba land and you are just beating about the bush.

I do not care if he asks the Ijaws or Efiks to leave. I don't give a flying fck

My point is Sunday, and any other Nigerian does not have the right to ask a sect or tribe to leave

I hope and pray you understand this before it clocks 12am
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Champagnegold: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
Why on earth a particular tribe i.e fulanis can't control their excesses or fulanis are your elders dummies to correct this excess you portray. Which tribes have ever attack you on your land to start... Come and tell the world let's here. It's a very bad name you have before your brother zulum will blame it on Asians, white men, and christains just to shade the truth... Even a blind man knows a fulani man. Forget your little knowledge of today for tomorrow may or will surprise you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by olajizz01(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What an slowpoke trying to get attention of his goon's, no reasonable man will accord this tout any attention.

Many that have choosen his part are gone, some have become fugitive in foreign land.
Keep deceiving yourself man,every man that wanted to becomes a governor in Oyo state must seek his support, go and ask coward Makinde how many times he prostrated for him before he supported him

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
The guy is just scared someone will tell them Igbos to vacate Lagos someday, lol

PDPdestroyer:

You should have known the izzou guy you quoted is an Igbo who is happy their two sworn enemies are having a "clash". Chaos and lawlessness is what they thrive on

6 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2021
Guestlander:

Can't you people ever think properly? Who said anyone cannot live anywhere? The leader of the Fulani community said he had been living in Yorubaland for more than 40 years did anyone bother him? If your idea of living in Yorubaland is to move en mass to other people's lands without permission or being invited, settle on their lands and then start committing heinous crimes then you are not welcome and we will drive you out no matter what it takes.

You really need to keep emotions aside, understand before typing 100 words that make no sense to my point
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by seunoj: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

I have not said anything about the crime

I only talked about his actions.

He is wrong for saying that. I don't know why the rest can't understand that
In naija, anybody says anything.
When northern Muslims dey harass kukah, no b presidency use style calm dem down. U think they won't attack him if they don't do that?

Nigeria is not a normal country. Na today miyeti Allah dey yarn dust?
Is it new that Igbo's have been threatened in the north.
This is not an issue pls
We are used to careless talk in this part of the world. Don't make it look like it's the first time.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
SamNaijaboy:
The guy is just scared someone will tell them Igbos to vacate Lagos someday, lol

When you are done talking, come and force me to leave a Yoruba state

You hear? grin
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Guestlander: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

My point is Sunday, and any other Nigerian does not have the right to ask a sect or tribe to leave

Does anyone have any right to just settle wherever he wants without asking whose property it is let alone start using violence to drive people off their property? Wether you are Fulani, Ibo or Japanese it doesn't matter, there is no space for you in Yorubaland.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Tumbulum: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Tell that to your parents. We are talking about an ethnic group which does not have anybody in them that you call good.
I remember how Benue was always in the news with graphic image of dead people yet the fg kept mute and even started talking about giving these killers free land. Now its in Yoruba land. Do Fulani feel that every part of the country will stand idle and watch them repeat what they did in Benue.
Like I said earlier discuss more with your parents.I'm sure they will be ashamed of you.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Guestlander: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

You really need to keep emotions aside, understand before typing 100 words that make no sense to my point

Well, when we get to the point of being emotional you probably won't be spared as well.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Were you not the one that was crying all over this forum sometimes ago that fulani raped and killed your mother ? You are indeed a true son of your imbecilic father and your cowardly lineage if this is all you could say after that incident.

The demons that raped and killed your mother are still very much around and active to perform same ritual on your sisters,wife and daughters !

A big fool,that's what you are.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by SamNaijaboy: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
That's why you Igbos are tiresome. This is not about Igbo in SW. It is about Fulani
Dont come looking for trouble. When we serve you in copious doses now, you will be shouting victim.
Just a piece of advice, don't be too emotionally attached to what is not yours. When the time comes, if you continue to piss us off, we will deal with you in that Lagos you love so much (when we have Oduduwa country)

izzou:

When you are done talking, come and force me to leave a Yoruba state

You hear? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Kirchoffs: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKHJfJxagIM

Every right thinking Yoruba sons and daughters should watch this.....very educational....we must take back what belongs to us

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tumbulum:
Tell that to your parents. We are talking about an ethnic group which does not have anybody in them that you call good.
I remember how Benue was always in the news with graphic image of dead people yet the fg kept mute and even started talking about giving these killers free land. Now its in Yoruba land. Do Fulani feel that every part of the country will stand idle and watch them repeat what they did in Benue.
Like I said earlier discuss more with your parents.I'm sure they will be ashamed of you.

And how did the Benue crisis end suddenly?

Where the Fulanis evicted?

A lot of you guys don't think. That's why the EndSars protests caused more harm than good

Is threatening a whole tribe the solution?

I don't expect you to think sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by honor4me: 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
He may be right. But it has to be settled amicably between him and the Governor
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2021
SamNaijaboy:
That's why you Igbos are tiresome. Dont come looking for trouble. When we serve you in copious doses now, you will be shouting victim.
Just a piece of advice, don't be too emotionally attached to what is not yours. When the time comes, if you continue to piss us off, we will deal with you in that Lagos you love so much (when we have Oduduwa country)

grin grin grin grin

This is the funniest comment on this thread

Like I said again, when you are done, come and drag me out of Lagos?

Dindirin
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Tumbulum: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

And how did the Benue crisis end suddenly?

Where the Fulanis evicted?

A lot of you guys don't think. That's why the EndSars protests caused more harm than good

Is threatening a whole tribe the solution?

I don't expect you to think sha
keep discussing with your parents sha
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2021
Makinde is killing his political carrier himself by making advance to this man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.