Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) (76670 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
Afonja with balls. I salute you my afonja brother. It can only be an Oyo man. How many Yoruba and Igbo kidnappers are ravaging the North like they currently ravage the South? That's a good question.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Seunfretty: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2021
laugh wen I see pple saying igboro is only chest beating ...u pple don't know how to state politics work oo..like u tink seyi makinde is the most powerful man in oyo state....sunday igboro works for the ladies and some other heavy and influencias pple in oyo state ...he also have a very strong relationship with OBJ and likes....so seeing him chest beating is nt an empty threat cos he has strong backbones and for every man that knows sunday well he will know DSS will be wasting there time cos they will never get him and God save there life if he doesn't waste some of there lives like chicken during the attempt .....that man and some other young boys in igboro are fucking powerful and will kill u without u even seeing them...makinde might decide to go against him but lots of Yoruba obas will back him and try to calm the situation cos that's wat will be needed

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
NobleRace:

If the tribes are shielding and supporting the killers, then, they're complicit.

I have no Idea about that

But one man cannot just come out and threaten a whole tribe to leave any part of the country

I wonder why you guys can't understand this simple point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by seniormallam(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
The thunder that will fire all those people talking about taking protest to the force headquarters is still doing press up,
Buhari that cannot save his own state Katsina will now answer Ibadan people abi?

The governor was well advised, if he had made the mistake of arresting him, by now I'm sure even government house won't be safe for the governor,

The fact that the presidency is not codedly bias still marvels me, he's even rubbing it on our face that he's bias,

Makinde made sure the commissioner of police is with him at the same time Sunday Igboho is invading those places, it sounds like a game plan, but people won't see it that way,
This guy might lose second term

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Teeklef(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

I am in Lagos.

When you finish typing with your emotions, come and send me back to the South East where I come from.

Since you can't read with your common sense
Werey dey disguise..... Useless fulani boy.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by mbhs139(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2021
sapphiere:
Watch the moment he was addressing the crowd. This man is brave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SLru2KaaMg

Why is he wearing bulletproof vest?
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

You can't just wake up one morning and threaten a whole community.

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

But the Igbos are not free to sale alcoholic drink in the north abi

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2021
PDPdestroyer:

You should have known the guy you quoted is an Igbo who is happy their two sworn enemies are having a "clash". Chaos and lawlessness is what they thrive on

Lol

I don't even comment on Politics thread that much. I care less about who rules and who loses

I work hard everyday to make sure I afford some luxury for my life and family. I deal with people from all tribes, and see them as brothers

You all can keep having sworn enemies..Some of us really don't care

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2021
Real Afonja
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Teeklef(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

You dey mind this one.oversabi dey worry the guy.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Pray for God to help you comprehend and understand well

You no Sabi read

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Teeklef(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

You dey mind this one.oversabi dey worry the guy.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Jimmy231: 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
[quote author=Canvass post=98339395][/quote]Person way try win am self were him they today
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
lol, seems you didn't notice the vest under his cloth..
This guy commands gum from thin air.. Na to disappear remain, he came prepared

And the gun is not loaded with single bullet, he will shoot until he is tired without seeing him loading bullet in his spiritual gun....If na cutless he need, na command even if na acid na command but many people don't kmw him... Someone a whole commissioner of police during the time of Aregbeshola begged coz one policeman offended him, he only told the policeman just a word " you will be seeing my spirit everywhere even if u are sleeping" na when the policemam wan die of depression he told his boss and all went to igboho house to begged him... Someone that led Ife/modakeke war in his 20s, na police wey go arrest him I dey think so...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by wumi2017(f): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2021
Loogunofe o.. don't forget to patronize Wunmi's Collection
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by tyup(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
lol, seems you didn't notice the vest under his cloth..
This guy commands gum from thin air.. Na to disappear remain, he came prepared

Funny grin grin all he needs na correct better Sniper make he con fly mai we see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by KillaBeans(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
Sunday Igboho has always been a warrior. He fought during Ife and Modakeke war and made marks. He is not afraid but I am. It will be very difficult if not impossible to fight a government and the oloriburuku leaders that will have in the South West will always be ready to sacrifice him for their selfish political gains when the time comes.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

I only pointed out Sunday's wrong.

You have no power to threaten a whole tribe to leave any part of the country. He cannot decide who leaves or stays

I wonder how you all got so emotional and started calling me Fulani

He can decide who stays or leaves if that's what you want to hear, Fulani boy

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

Whether Sunday likes it or not, the Fulanis are free to live anywhere they want. The same goes for an Igbo, Yoruba or any other tribe

If you feel aggrieved, join Nnamdi Kanu's WhatsApp group. But as long as Nigeria exists, anybody is free to live anywhere

Hope you realize the youruba's and igbo's living else where are not killing and kidnapping innocent people hun

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Jimmy231: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

That's left for the constitution to decide, not me

Are the whole Fulanis kidnappers?
Are the whole Fulanis bandits?

Why threaten a whole tribe?

You no go shut your stupid mouth as long as I'm concern Fulani's are terrorist including buhari

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

He can decide who stays or leaves if that's what you want to hear, Fulani boy

Typing with your emotions.

I totally understand

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by providencia(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

And who is he to declare the ultimatum?

As long as we are One Nigeria, anybody is free to live wherever he wants

You can't wake up one morning and ask someone to leave.
Sir, you are worst than a slowpoke to say we are one nigeria. Even a dummy knows nigerians are divided people ever since pmb came to govt.
You have a serious problem of always trying to please those that oppress you.
I doubt if you grew among men.
Go back to the days when you were not writing in royal blue. Your stupidity then wasn't this excessive..

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:

Hope you realize the youruba's and igbo's living else where are not killing and kidnapping innocent people hun

Hope you know that not all Fulanis are herdsmen?

Some are innocent too
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by orisunmibare01(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
omoeast:
I fear for this man...Bu-bu don mark am now with hin evil eye baba were sumbodi...Gara DSS invite is coming...Buhari is led by God so Nigeria can split,I love he’s stupidity at this point...Eleribu presido ole omo ale
The worst they'll do is to kill him. Then more of his kind would arise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Oyerinde16(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

They are free to live anywhere, however they are not free to kill and kidnap for ransom, rape and maim the host communities... The behave as if they can get away with anything, that's why calling them to order is important...

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by 2oby: 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:
grin

join WhatsApp group 4 what? whats special about d group? to teach how to escape? i bliv u r from d north trying to cause tribal e-war. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Typing with your emotions.

I totally understand

No you don't understand what needs to be done at all, I hope someday Fulanis attack your residence kill your loved ones and spare you, come back then and tell me about constitution

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2021
providencia:

Sir, you are worst than an slowpoke to say we are one nigeria. Even a dummy knows nigerians are divided people ever since pmb came to govt.
You have a serious problem of always trying to please those that oppress you.
I doubt if you grew among men.
Go back to the days when you were not writing in royal blue. Your stupidity then wasn't this excessive..

When you are done crying on my mentions, go back and think about what I typed

You'll know it's true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
sapphiere:
Yoruba activist, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly known as Sunday Igboho, in a video shared online, told Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde that he cannot threaten or arrest him.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXXZKb3Cj3M&feature=emb_logo

https://thenationonlineng.net/video-you-cannot-threaten-or-arrest-me-says-sunday-igboho/

If the Alaafin had been a bt more discerning by listening to Ifa, he would've made this guy his Aare instead.

I wonder why it's so hard for the Fulani to control their underclass

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by zoedew: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

Where was Sunday when his governor or government was embracing open grazing?

Sunday can do whatever he likes to stop the killings, but threatening a whole tribe is above the line

There are Yorubas scattered around the country too

No government anywhere www is empowered to legalise what is illegal. Government cannot legalise trespass. That is my point Sir.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by NobleRace: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
izzou:

I have no Idea about that

But one man cannot just come out and threaten a whole tribe to leave any part of the country

I wonder why you guys can't understand this simple point

If the whole tribe isn't complicit, they should openly condemn the menace, send condolences and promise peace.
Re: Sunday Igboho: You Cannot Threaten Or Arrest Me (Video) by izzou(m): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

No you don't understand what needs to be done at all, I hope someday Fulanis attack your residence kill your loved ones and spare you, come back then and tell me about constitution

You are now crying and typing like a kid with fantasies

What I typed there is the truth. You can say whatever you like, wish me bad, but it is what it is.

Sunday cannot threaten a tribe to leave. He does not have that right.

Keep your emotions aside, oga

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari & Ojukwu Protesting Against Obasanjo's Govt (throwback Pic) / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa / Nigeria Policemen Protest: "Stop Killing Us, Stop Burning Police Stations"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.