Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,769 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This (6789 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
I don't see anything wrong with these kind of women. Find it really attractive or just my eyes deceiving me. I never wanted to add weight in my life, love being slim but then men tell me, if i am not thick enough, will never attract a man.

Oh please, i didn't come to this world for men. For me, i totally love this kind of looks. Infact this is exactly the type of woman i am and want to be. Strong like this and any man who isn't okay with this, can try the next door.

Africa men like thick girls a lot. Thick is not my type at all. Love being slim.
So i go for my western men who treat me like the androgynous queen i am. tongue

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by richmond500: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2021
Is this a lady, i like her jaw, its beautiful but i dont find her attractive or sexy

That was how I saw one intersex lady here in portharcourt, damn she looked like those ballot box snatchers.

12 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2021
I se absolutely nothing wrong in this type of looks maybe because i am a woman lol. But i love being this way
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2021
This is the type of women africa men love.
Soft like this and thick.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2021
When are u going to show us d eggplant of ur pleek?
hw do we knw u're intersex 4 real.
btw, do not deactivate, Puleeeez.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2021
Androgini ....ogbeni if you won't show us your genitals... Don't call yourself Intersex again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by ajailer(m): 1:28am On Jan 23, 2021
OP, no mind them jare. be proud of yourself and btw, I admire that lady in the pix.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by elipheleh(m): 2:49am On Jan 23, 2021
Sherry what do you want us to do now?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by emmyboy162(m): 3:28am On Jan 23, 2021
Because I want a woman that actually looks like a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by talk2hb1(m): 5:47am On Jan 23, 2021
Because No Straight Wants to Wakeup in the middle of the night and Think He Is Now Gay.
Hope You Get My Point
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by pointblank247(m): 6:11am On Jan 23, 2021
In the voice of MC hammer.. "can't touch this " Nothing is wrong with her though.
Just not my type, a bit too masculine for me.
I want them soft, curvy not angular

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Freestainworld(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2021
The lady doesn't look feminine at all apart from her face, what will a bone be doing with a bone, are we fighting mortal combat?

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by YorubaPrince: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2021
That's Madonna! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by fresh1993: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Haba bro
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by olanrewaju49127: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2021
In the voice of MC hammer.. "can't touch this " Nothing is wrong with her though. Just not my type, a bit too masculine for me. I want them soft, curvy not angular
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by end1999constitu(m): 9:57am On Jan 23, 2021
....who don't like her?

she's my sweetheart and favourite grin grin

dey dia nah cool cool
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Coldie(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2021
Gay men do
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by VictorUSA(m): 10:23am On Jan 23, 2021
I'm neither a straight nor a gay
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Luizkid(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2021
This ones still have their dicks in place.
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by SavageResponse(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2021
richmond500:
Is this a lady, i like her jaw, its beautiful but i dont find her attractive or sexy

That was how I saw one intersex lady here in portharcourt, damn she looked like those ballot box snatchers.

It takes a ballot snatcher to know another ballot box snatcher!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by suxy(m): 11:31am On Jan 23, 2021
Let's say we African men love flesh..... for heaven sake, what will I be doing with a girl like dat.... I'm not a kick boxing Coach ooo
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Freestainworld:
The lady doesn't look feminine at all apart from her face, what will a bone be doing with a bone, are we fighting mortal combat?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by chubinwa(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2021
keep fighting for relevance. one day you will be fine
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Haywiz1122: 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2021
At least this woman no get dick. We men like her but no sexually.

This intersex boy na criminal and rapist, he wan Dey use his dick gbansh females and at the same time put am for the male buttocks
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by ashybabs(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Inter sex warever
i have no problem with what u think nature did to you, niether can i relate but please dont come and tell me what african men want

u have no idea

kip yur sexuality to urself cool
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by angelfallz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nothing feminine about her. Masculinity is attracted to femininity.
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Flamemignon1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
That's a picture of Madonna during her blonde ambition days
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by TruthHurts1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eeya sorry. I hope a cure is invented for your mental illness before it consumes you like AIDS.

IntersexSherry:
I don't see anything wrong with these kind of women. Find it really attractive or just my eyes deceiving me. I never wanted to add weight in my life, love being slim but then men tell me, if i am not thick enough, will never attract a man.

Oh please, i didn't come to this world for men. For me, i totally love this kind of looks. Infact this is exactly the type of woman i am and want to be. Strong like this and any man who isn't okay with this, can try the next door.

Africa men like thick girls a lot. Thick is not my type at all. Love being slim.
So i go for my western men who treat me like the androgynous queen i am. tongue

Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Flamemignon1(m): 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
Coldie:
Gay men do
If she has a pvssy, we don't want her, although we admire her because she's part of the straight women who fought for queer rights. That's the queen of pop herself Madonna during her blonde ambition days, now she's plumpy
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by JOACHINpedro: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
elipheleh:
Sherry what do you want us to do now?
Lmao
Epic meme
Re: Why Don't You Guys Like Women Who Look Like This by Iykoto86(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
She get firm breast ,for me that's all i need.

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Girls I Have A Question For You About P.enis / Where Is The Weird Place You've Had Erection? / 5 Things To Know About Using Postinor 2 After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.