Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (54365 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by CharterService: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
One chance
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by landproglobal: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
Just tell her let me see what I can do.

3 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Godmademan(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by KosiGee(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
@chinedumc91,

Let’s start here...which church do you attend? Irrespective of faith/denomination, I find it strange that you are planning to marry this lady this year and she doesn’t know your house. That’s weird. Even when you suggested that she visit with her sisters.

I don’t think this woman trusts you enough. Her faith is more important to her...Note that before anything...now if you are of a different faith, how would you resolve that? Are you going to follow her to her Deeper life church or will she start going to yours??

Trust me on this, the above is more important than the N50k demand. Do you cook?, does she cook?
Apart from religion, what else bind you together? Apart from going to and meeting at eateries, what other activities do you do together?

......Lastly, don’t put all your eggs in one basket...you should date other women...don’t be naive. There’s a red flag waving in your face but you lack the vision to see the colour and the sensitivity to feel it’s breeze.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Eagban(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Seeing people for who they are is better than seeing them from the denomination they attend...

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by mrfreestuff: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's a special woman you have there.
You may not know or value her now.
She is doing all she can to help you, herself and the Family you two will become.

Coming to Know your House might look harmless and innocent, but that harmless action could cause you two to Defile your marriage and open the door for the devil to strike.
The devil is smarter than what you know. That guy could Collaspe your glorious destiny in less than 2mins.

As for your gifts to her, you are not bound to give her. It's your choice to make. But if you know she is really the woman you wanna marry and you have the cash, I Advice you to give it to her.
Don't give her the N50K and drop your insistence that she comes to your house.
Don't defile yourself or her too.
This attempt at fencing you maybe to hide something too.
I know of one lady that is from same church and was giving all the conditions only for her husband to marry and find out she has a serious health condition. The marriage did not not last 1 year.

Just keep your obligation to the level of the relationship. You are not her husband yet and her parents should not encourage her to collect money from a man yet to be her husband, if they have to borrow to fend for their daughter, they should.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by BananaPeel(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

What do you advice me to do.

You have done well. Good you told her your church doesn't permit you to since you aren't married to her yet.
She can't come to your house even with her siblings? Christianity is not foolishness. How can she marry a man she doesn't know where he lives? Hope she's a virgin with the attitude she's putting up?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Businext: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
Is that all that qualifies her? Deeper life?
It's sad people use religion to lie and deceive people.
Her interpretation of her church's doctrine is
Don't go to the man's house
But is silent on receiving gifts and dash money or loan from him?
[s]Not to mention her performance in school [/s] grin
Is like the girl just likes you for what she can get oh

#Amos3:3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by wellmax(m): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have seen each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.

The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excuse. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she is crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.

She is begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet married. In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Note, we are getting married this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

As much as i like to believe this story, it looks cooked up

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Wantedmiller: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Your family won't accept going to the guy house...but money matter they will care
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Onyi22(f): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
grin grin Why mention the name of her church without mentioning yours?

3 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by GeneralPula: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Deicide:
Wait o 50k to register carry over course? So deeper life girls day lie like this grin

Don’t mind the gullible OP..

He’s dating a hoee that’s disgusting as a church girl..
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by EBEk101(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Babara1994:
Don't be surprised she has a nigga somewhere
that is giving it to her steady.

Your job is to buy her gifts and send her money, while the other guy's job is to smash her.

Be wise, guys. Don't spend a dime on any woman you're not yet married to.
I cum in piss undecided

see as unah just turn d guy head upside down, course him carri im private life matter come nairaland
comments like dis fit make d guy go rape d girl unto say u say d girl fit girl nigger wey dey dick her down
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmn...

Check my signature.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by pocohantas(f): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
By the way, they use money to register for Carry Overs? Is it a new development or it has always been like that? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Cutiekatty: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

Help her, its not against the Church for her and her sisters to come. They will only tell you not to go alone to avoid temptation. If you really want to marry her help her or this might just be the end of that relationship. Don't leverage her with money because she need your help now, it doesn't speak well about you. Tell her your mind that she and her sisters to come or you will start withdrawing yourself from her.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by AbujaCitiBlog: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

You don't have the decernment needed to marry. How can someone be manipulating you like this and you still can't figure it out on your own?

You will cry everyday if you marry him!
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

Hey OP

If after all these forming and you finally find out that her pussy is already operational (bleeped and not virgin). You kick her out ASAP.
She's a hypocrite
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by jummyhefty: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Don't be surprised that she won't get married to you at the end of the day. First reason you are not a deeper life member and her pastor is not aware of your relationship so don't be surprised tomorrow if she said the relationship won't work cos of faith issue but if you are willing to help her do but your chances of getting married to each other is not guaranteed.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by winner37(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
if you feel like and you are financially stable help her and don't look for her pussy as a reward....
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Tohsynetita1: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's a special woman you have there.
You may not know or value her now.
She is doing all she can to help you, herself and the Family you two will become.

Coming to Know your House might look harmless and innocent, but that harmless action could cause you two to Defile your marriage and open the door for the devil to strike.
The devil is smarter than what you know. That guy could Collaspe your glorious destiny in less than 2mins.

As for your gifts to her, you are not bound to give her. It's your choice to make. But if you know she is really the woman you wanna marry and you have the cash, I Advice you to give it to her.
As a believer, I don't support this,
How will one know her deeds, hates, likes, manner, though not everything can be revealed but at least, much will be known.
What am only against is sex before marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by FashionCookie(f): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
You are dating a greedy person and a dullard. She can collect gifts but doesn't want to know your place. Good luck to your relationship.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by lucky4west: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
good idea, u cant be spending money on someone u are not married to...she has taken the non visitation to the extreme even when u said she can come along with 2 other persons....u are dealing with an extremist let her go if possible and do not give her any 50k

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by mmadu4: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cutiekatty:

Help her, its not against the Church for her and her sisters to come. They will only tell you not to go alone to avoid temptation. If you really want to marry her help her or this might just be the end of that relationship. Don't leverage her with money because she need your help now, it doesn't speak well about you. Tell her your mind that she and her sisters to come or you will start withdrawing yourself from her.

you are a stupid girl . if it was your brother will you give such idiotic advice to him. 50k for cross over course in this hardship? a useless girl that doesn't want to know where her suppose Boyfriend lives but have the nerves to ask for money . infact nigerian girls of this generation are useless .

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by PaulSilas: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
Businext:
Is that all that qualifies her? Deeper life?
It's sad people use religion to lie and deceive people.
Her interpretation of her church's doctrine is
Don't go to the man's house
But is silent on receiving gifts and dash money or loan from him?
[s]Not to mention her performance in school [/s] grin
Is like the girl just likes you for what she can get oh

#Amos3:3

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Denique(f): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her In fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are yet to marry.

Are you a member of the church also?

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by ubimagos: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
She becomes your responsibility the minute you two married. For now she can make appeal from her Church for assistance.
I said this because the part two may not be this healthy as the same people telling to render the assistance to her now will be the same to start asking questions, if it is by force to marry you because you trained her in school.
#you can never know with women

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Judolisco(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
chinedumc91:

tell her to come and collect d 50k in your house na... Problem solved
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Cutiekatty: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
mmadu4:

you are a stupid girl . if it was your brother will you give such idiotic advice to him. 50k for cross over course in this hardship? a useless girl that doesn't want to know where her suppose Boyfriend lives but have the nerves to ask for money . infact nigerian girls of this generation are useless .
mumu na Ogun dey kill u? Most u insult someone to air your view? Ozuor
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Harddiskng(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Cutiekatty:

Help her, its not against the Church for her and her sisters to come. They will only tell you not to go alone to avoid temptation. If you really want to marry her help her or this might just be the end of that relationship . Don't leverage her with money because she need your help now, it doesn't speak well about you. Tell her your mind that she and her sisters to come or you will start withdrawing yourself from her.

So if his refusal to drop 50k for a girl that doesn’t have the common sense to learn about the living condition of her man marks the end of the relationship.... what does tell you?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by poweredcom(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Babara1994:
Don't be surprised she has a nigga somewhere
that is giving it to her steady.

Your job is to buy her gifts and send her money, while the other guy's job is to smash her.

Be wise, guys. Don't spend a dime on any woman you're not yet married to.
I cum in piss undecided

I de tell you...e go shock the guy never trust these gals of this generation

She may be a good gal but this guy should not spend such money on her

Is he her father ..let her father go hustle and pay her school fee
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by athorello(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

3 self
Talking from experience too. Even at 31 ooo.

Both guys too o... At 30+ sef.

The virgins I respect more are the ones you won't believe, not spirikoko, very friendly and open.
Anyway, I've been a virgin for 2 months now. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jane Mena Shares 'Merry Christmas' Twerking Video To Celebrate Xmas / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.