Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! (837 Views)

Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? / Confusion About What To Do In A Relationship. Should I Propose Or End It / Will A Hot Male Physique Put U Off Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by geosegun(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2011
Hi, Nairalanders

Most of the times, i do wonder which of the following combinations and permutations of attributes is the best in selecting one's spouse.

CHARACTER/BRAIN,
CHARACTER/PHYSIQUE, AND
BRAIN AND PHYSIQUE.

Thanks for your sincere and succinct response.
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2011
The first one.

Someone can be smart and sexy but an arsehole personality wise.

Someone would be fine and nice but dumb and dunce out of this world.

But a person who is smart and nice with a sense of character/self
needs not depend on looks because they are easy to connect with
and that at the end of the day HE is what I want in a partner.  smiley grin
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by ayomide202(f): 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2011
brain and physique all d way, character is just a bonus
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by amarula(f): 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2011
to each his/her own. happiness is key 2 me so u can be broke,ugly,no sense of humor,lethargic,bow/k-legged,a dunce, as long as u make me happy. what good is a person who appeals to you morally,intellectually and physically but makes your life miserable?
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 03, 2011
My best myt not be your best, but I'd go for the first combination cool
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by BABE3: 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2011
Mo Like Combinasan iketa un! Blue on yellow, Yellow on green,  Brain and Physique! cheesy
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by geosegun(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2011
BABE!:

Mo Like Combinasan iketa un! Blue on yellow, Yellow on green,  Brain and Physique! cheesy
So how do u cope with his/her character

I THOUGHT THE WISE MAN SAID THAT BEAUTY IS NOTHING CHARACTER IS THE MOST NEEDED!
Just my thinking oo
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by geosegun(m): 12:05am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

The first one.

Someone can be smart and sexy but an arsehole personality wise.

Someone would be fine and nice but dumb and dunce out of this world.

But a person who is smart and nice with a sense of character/self
needs not depend on looks because they are easy to connect with
and that at the end of the day HE is what I want in a partner.  smiley grin

Seems to agree with this line of thought but its like its hard to tow this line most of the time cos
beauty seems to appeal to guys/ladies more.

I've experience this thing so i know what i'm talking about.
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by BABE3: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2011
geosegun:

So how do u cope with his/her character

I THOUGHT THE WISE MAN SAID THAT BEAUTY IS NOTHING CHARACTER IS THE MOST NEEDED!
Just my thinking oo

Wise man ko, Foolish man ni, lol, Well, we thank God he has brain and he's fine as hell! Pls what exactly do you mean by character?, because  if you happen to have a brain, then I guess you should be smart and if you are smart, then you should make smart choices! So pls whats my business with character?

Like I said that's the wise man's business! beauty and brain is most needed!, Because me I don't know where that character is gonna carry you without a brain, lol
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 04, 2011
If that person aint got it ALL then there is no way I will "settle" for some cheap replica, so i will gladly keep on searching.

Any of these choices will mean failure if anyone is truly looking for the total package.
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by iice(f): 4:56am On Apr 04, 2011
Prolly brain and character, since i'm not so strict with physique undecided
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by Creamish(f): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2011
iice:

Prolly brain and character, since i'm not so strict with physique undecided

Im with u on dat one iice . . . character comes first . . then brain . . physique is a bonus. 
Re: Confusion About Character, Brain And Physique! by geosegun(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2011
cool any way. the world is not perfect. I think beauty and character make sense to me too.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Still A Virgin Girl. / How Can U Know Whether Ur Partner Love U Or Not / The Five Commandments Of Waiting (for Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.