Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again (818 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / Do You Need To 'Test' To Trust Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by tonix88: 9:01am On May 26, 2011
The dilema of dating a damsel. She is very pretty and i dont have a problem with that. My problem stems from the fact that over our 8 months r/ship, i have noticed unnecesary lies she has told me. Apart from that, she dosent allow me touch her fones yet she is with mine 24/7, not to talk of her facebook. she has been to my house and my family seems to love her. As it stands now, i dont trust her and dont know what she is capable of. i have tried talking to her at diff times but she keeps telling me she is not hiding anything. i really do care abt her and dont want to make any mistakes in marital life. Candid suggestions are welcome, however raw they may be. I am game.
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by Godmother(f): 9:09am On May 26, 2011
Try telling her that she opening up to you will make you trust her more. It could be she is just secretive in nature. Some people are like that
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by 190: 9:17am On May 26, 2011
tonix88:

The dilema of dating a damsel. She is very pretty and i dont have a problem with that. My problem stems from the fact that over our 8 months r/ship, i have noticed unnecesary lies she has told me. Apart from that, she dosent allow me touch her fones yet she is with mine 24/7, not to talk of her facebook. she has been to my house and my family seems to love her. As it stands now, i dont trust her and dont know what she is capable of. i have tried talking to her at diff times but she keeps telling me she is not hiding anything. i really do care abt her and dont want to make any mistakes in marital life. Candid suggestions are welcome, however raw they may be. I am game.

Ever heard of MUGU + +

Its a new programming software that women seem to have developed in recent decades

they could insert it on your brain or have u pu-c whipped and Judgments seem 2 be beclouded

In your case, you have been diagnosed with MUGU + +
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by BABE3: 9:19am On May 26, 2011
I'm happy you have a thick skin! cheesy

Sweerie, she's with your phone 24/7 and you can't touch her's? Chineke! Which kind mumuness be that one na--

Also, she's a liar--bad bad for a relationship. Your family likes her, so damn what!!??. They don't live with you guys 24/7 do they? So they deifinitely don't know what's going on.

You tried talking to her and she said she ain't hiding anything. Duh! What do you expect her to say. She's a liar remember?!

So advice: Do CSI job on her for a while and see what you get. When you find something/anything, come back and report to "US." If you don't find anything, still come back. Then, I will have something smart to say. smiley

And pls how is this a dilema of dating a damsel? Non-damsels girls can't act like this too?  undecided
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by Bizheroes: 9:51am On May 26, 2011
Guy, you just have to be wise. I think you should be careful with her. You can't marry a lady you don't trust or have doubts about. Please try to gain her confidence by asking intimate questions about her past present and future. If she still remains secretive after all your efforts, then you don't have to force her to tell you things. Just leave her alone and go on searching for your better half. You will find her.
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by hooklover: 10:13am On May 26, 2011
Guy i feel ur case, but this are the challenges that come when u date a pretty damsel. U must be ready for it and challenge her, it is either she stays or goes if she is not loyal,

i believe cos she is pretty u dont want to challenge her and loose her, but u need to man up and ask her.

in addition, cos she is pretty Guys will be disturbing her and confusing her, and if she does not have a stand she will waver like the wind.

Sit her down tell her to give u her phone and talk to her eye ball to eye ball,

hope ur pocket is loaded to maintain her lol

tell us what ha[[ened next,
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by MMM3(m): 10:31am On May 26, 2011
op
move on with d relationship,

angry
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by tonix88: 11:32am On May 26, 2011
Gracias to all.
@MMM3, some funny inclination has asked me to do as u say.
@190, NL wont be complete without ppl like you. tx all the same
@BABE, hooklover and bizheroes, u guyz are real pals. Thanks a mill
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by MMM3(m): 11:47am On May 26, 2011
op
i waz joking
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by 190: 12:09pm On May 26, 2011
tonix88:

Gracias to all.
@MMM3, some funny inclination has asked me to do as u say.
@190, NL wont be complete without ppl like you. tx all the same
@BABE, hooklover and bizheroes, u guyz are real pals. Thanks a mill
shocked shocked shocked

cry cry cry cry im sorry,
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by tutuwater(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2011
Op just dont loose trust in your own ability to make the right decision coz when the day comes to choose it is down to you to make the right choice.
If she is that fine, know that guys will always hit on her and she will have admirers who can send implicating messages both to her phone or on facebook.
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by MrsChima1(f): 4:37pm On May 26, 2011
Hmm. OOoh. I am tired ooo.
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by deniyor: 4:58pm On May 26, 2011
With the lies alone, its time to leave.
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 26, 2011
@poster
1) she lied to you a few times, STRIKE ONE
2) she is with YOUR phone 24/7 but yet dont want you to touch hers STRIKE TWO
3) after 8 long months, lack of trust in your r/ship. STRIKE THREE, YOU´RE OUT!!!

if she is not willing to be 110% open to you then i am sorry to say that its time to move on brotha.
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by sexylogan(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2011
OP, u r considering marriage wit sum1 u don't trust?
Re: I Dont Seem To Trust Her Again by seedord247(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2011
Just tell her Yu lost yur Kini . . . . You will know wether she love yu or not

(1) (Reply)

A Pretender Or A Real Born-again / Ladies And Gs, Does It Matter To You If Your Bf/gf Wishes: ? / Why Do Ladies Shy Away From Carrying Female Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.