Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

close this acct Seun - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / close this acct Seun (828 Views)

close this acct seun / close this acct seun / close this acct Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2011
P
Re: close this acct Seun by Dyt(f): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2011
He shld stand by his wife
tot dey took a vow 4 beta 4 worse
wat if he married again n experiences same nko?
ll he marry anoda?
Or if d case s odaway nko?
Re: close this acct Seun by tpia5: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2011
Whatever paralyzed the first wife can also kill the second one.

Why do people willingly go into relationships as the second/third/tenth/thirtieth wife and some even dump their single boyfriends/fiances to do so.

This has always puzzled me.

Is it the money? Or having been betrayed by a single guy.

Just some of the reasons i've heard.
Re: close this acct Seun by 190: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2011
tpia@:

Whatever paralyzed the first wife can also kill the second one.

Why do people willingly go into relationships as the secong/third/tenth/thirtieth wife and some even dump their single boyfriends/fiances to do so.

This has always puzzled me.

Is it the money? Or having been betrayed by a single guy.

Just some of the reasons i've heard.

angry angry
Re: close this acct Seun by sexylogan(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2011
OP,

The guy stood in God's presence and in front of a congregation swore to love and

cherish his wife "for better, for worse; in sickness and in health". I feel for him but

he should ask God for strength to continue to love his wife. Wat if they had borne

children that wud later grow up to become armed robbers/ ritualists? God knows

best, tho i pray i dont find myself in his shoes.
Re: close this acct Seun by Bisjosh(f): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2011
First of all: did d doc say dat her bn paralyzed is d cause of her inability to ve a child? If no then,he shld try to stand by d wife bt if yes then I advice he shld adopt or take a second wife if he wishes. Every man wanna hv his own kids. Bt as d lady cnt marry him ooo!!
Re: close this acct Seun by Akainzo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2011
Hmmmm, this is a very dicey situation and there is no good or bad choices. The guy has to sit down and make the best decision for himself, his wife and his future. The only thing that is constant however is: he MUST NOT divorce his wife!

The wife being paralyzed would find it very difficult going through the rigours of pregnancy. Note that I didn't say impossible cos its very much possible but the woman needs to be strong to pull it through. If the man wants a child, he thus can have a second wife but not abandon the 1st wife.

He can also father a child through a surrogate either directly or through insemination of her wife's fertilized eggs. Or he could adopt outrightly.

Note that it is so easy to castigate the guy and mouth off all about his vows, but we need to realize that if the guy in question happens to be your own brother, all of us would probably look at things differently. The shoe pinch almost always make us make decisions different from the ideological stance.
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2011
Bisjosh:

First of all: did d doc say dat her bn paralyzed is d cause of her inability to ve a child? If no then,he shld try to stand by d wife bt if yes then I advice he shld adopt or take a second wife if he wishes. Every man wanna hv his own kids. Bt as d lady cnt marry him ooo!!

No, but her spinal cord is damaged,
Re: close this acct Seun by tpia5: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2011
There's something ghoulish about enjoying another person's misfortune in this manner.

This kind of thing brings curses on generations to come.

Poster, please fix your mind on better and more profitable things.
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2011
tpia@:

There's something ghoulish about enjoying another person's misfortune in this manner.

This kind of thing brings curses on generations to come.

Poster, please fix your mind on better and more profitable things.

I got u rite, it's a true life story tho buh i aint the so called lady in love now,
Re: close this acct Seun by tpia5: 12:29am On Jun 15, 2011
^Let the husband handle his matter whichever way he sees fit.

The outsider getting involved may pick up greater curses than him.
Re: close this acct Seun by pussiedick: 1:09am On Jun 15, 2011
tpia@:

^Let the husband handle his matter whichever way he sees fit.

The outsider getting involved may pick up greater curses than him.

hmmmm
Re: close this acct Seun by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 15, 2011
Akainzo:
Hmmmm, this is a very dicey situation and there is no good or bad choices. The guy has to sit down and make the best decision for himself, his wife and his future. The only thing that is constant however is: he MUST NOT divorce his wife!

The wife being paralyzed would find it very difficult going through the rigours of pregnancy. Note that I didn't say impossible cos its very much possible but the woman needs to be strong to pull it through. If the man wants a child, he thus can have a second wife but not abandon the 1st wife.

He can also father a child through a surrogate either directly or through insemination of his wife's fertilized eggs. Or he could adopt outrightly.

Note that it is so easy to castigate the guy and mouth off all about his vows, but we need to realize that if the guy in question happens to be your own brother, all of us would probably look at things differently. The shoe pinch almost always make us make decisions different from the ideological stance.

Well said. I agree 100%.
Re: close this acct Seun by kpolli(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
Dyt:

He shld stand by his wife
tot dey took a vow 4 beta 4 worse
wat if he married again n experiences same nko?
ll he marry anoda?
Or if d case s odaway nko?

he slept through that part, when pastor was asking
Re: close this acct Seun by iice(f): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2011
Sorry off limits, will not date him.
Re: close this acct Seun by MMM2(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2011
still thinking
Re: close this acct Seun by tellwisdom: 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2011
Old thread, still havent gotten a solution yet?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: close this acct Seun by Mynd44: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^
And i still don't have a comment
Re: close this acct Seun by upendo98(f): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2011
Only the wife can tell him what to do for real.Sad situation. sad
Re: close this acct Seun by kufreabasi(m): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2011
Let him stand by his wife, what is all about these clumsy excuses. why not seek God's intervention for his wife's healing?
My people are destroy because of lack of wisdom. This is not the first nor the second that God heals.

(1) (Reply)

Double Dating Or Double-crossing? / Mister Available / How Long Should I Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.