Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,538 members, 7,861,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Is Kogi State Cursed? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kogi State Cursed? (6663 Views)

Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by gistray: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Qrash:
you can call me names but am better than the one who infected you with HIV go and die and stop spreading it.
I won't reply you mention again.

Mrs begger

U will beg until u old

Then another old blind man will marry u
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 28, 2021
gistray:

Mrs begger

U will beg until u old

Then another old blind man will marry u
waiting she do you na
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 28, 2021
gistray:
Beware

Scammers at work

Pass the next lane
this lady no scam anybody abeg.
why una get bad mouth like this ?���
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by gistray: 4:56am On Jan 28, 2021
purehearttt:
waiting she do you na

She said I have hiv
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 28, 2021
gistray:

She said I have hiv
grin oh maybe she took that from your recent post.
please becareful with what you post.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Fortune118005(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2021
It is well.
Your helpers shall locate you in Jesus name

[quote author=Qrash post=98430062]so I know exactly what am trying to say but I don't know the best way to explain it.

1. there is too much poverty in kogi State.

in some part of kogi right now people hardly eat a meal per day. like us are getting used to fasting or going 2 days without properly eating.

2. no employment.

in kogi state right now nothing work, no employment no job no side hustle youths are just broke and jobless, we girls are tired of life.

3. youth die early than old people.

in kogi state especially places like ayigba and ankpa due to jobless youths join cultist. election rallies etc and all types of dangerous things just to eat. while girls are now becoming cheap and are losing their morals. so either they die Young or are being killed.

4. bad roads.

this one doesn't need much explanation especially if you're a Traveller.

5. girls can't go to school.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Fortune118005:
It is well. Your helpers shall locate you in Jesus name

amen
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Femi316: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yahaya Bello for President
Qrash:
so I know exactly what am trying to say but I don't know the best way to explain it.

1. there is too much poverty in kogi State.

in some part of kogi right now people hardly eat a meal per day. like us are getting used to fasting or going 2 days without properly eating.

2. no employment.

in kogi state right now nothing work, no employment no job no side hustle youths are just broke and jobless, we girls are tired of life.

3. youth die early than old people.

in kogi state especially places like ayigba and ankpa due to jobless youths join cultist. election rallies etc and all types of dangerous things just to eat. while girls are now becoming cheap and are losing their morals. so either they die Young or are being killed.

4. bad roads.

this one doesn't need much explanation especially if you're a Traveller.

5. girls can't go to school.

not all but especially me myself I couldn't finish my school which is very painful to me up till date. and I assure you I don't have hope of going back to school again. so others are facing the same thing because some of us have no parents and even if we have they can't afford our school.

personally I help mom to sell firewoods just for us to survive and be happy. so how can I have the dream of going back to school again? as for my skill that one no one to support so don't mention.

6. we don't have electricity

I mean light no NEPA.

7. families fight each other for properties of late ones.

especially land,
they nearly killed me and Mom last year before pcguru1 came to our rescue.

8. we don't have hope anymore we are depressed.

no development, no hope, no one to look up to, no company to work only the rich are getting richer.

let me stop here.

but it is a pity reach out to your people in kogi state we are dying.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Perseverance127: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=Qrash post=98431934] looks the same here totally.

my fear is I don't want to end up being a liability to my future husband or end up doing bad girls I just wanna open my business train myself back to school and make my family proud especially my mom and my future husband[/quo
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:21am On Jan 29, 2021
I will say it again and again. Whatever you do never have children in Nigeria ever. Aside Lagos, rivers and Abuja. Other states in Nigeria are not viable economically. No jobs, no money, no economy. Absolutely nothing to do except sit down from morning till night.

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 1:00am On Jan 29, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
I will say it again and again. Whatever you do never have children in Nigeria ever. Aside Lagos, rivers and Abuja. Other states in Nigeria are not viable economically. No jobs, no money, no economy. Absolutely nothing to do except sit down from morning till night.
you're right o.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Gerrard59(m): 1:36am On Jan 29, 2021
extol1:

that is the number one of the people both young and old, male or female involving into charm and you will see making sacrifices on every t-junction road or street. I thought I could stay in kogi and I haven't spent up to 3 months, I am thinking of relocating back to where I came from. the state is too backward, primitive and fetish

Well, some Olodo Nairalanders argue that rituals make one rich. If so, why are the majority of Kogites very poor?

Shey una don see say rituals can never make one rich? Know this and have peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Gerrard59(m): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2021
My sympathies OP, but Kogi has always been a sh!thole. This is not a new thing. When I used to travel by roads in Nigeria, roads in Kogi were always horrible and unmotorable. In fact, to me Kogi, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Ebonyi, Kebbi, Taraba, Northern parts of Cross River and anywhere in the north apart from Kano and Kaduna are where HUGE sh!tholes exist in Nigeria. What you just described is how life is for most Nigerians outside Lagos, Ogun, PH, IB, Kano, Kaduna, Anambra & Abuja. Tomorrow, this is the place one ignorant Nairalander wrote that Nigeria has a hUgE mIdDlE cLaSs even more than South Africa. When it is said that Nigeria has more poor people than anywhere else in the world, this is what it means. Apart from Lagos, Ogun, IB, PH, Anambra, Abuja, the rest of Nigeria is hell and people live in an extreme state of privation. The moment Nigerians esp the men begin to hold their Olodo politicians responsible instead of policing women's sexuality, the better.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Gerrard59(m): 4:14am On Jan 29, 2021
Qrash:

felong:
If you're single, beautiful friendly, jovial, educated...we can become friends and possibly get married. I believe that in life all you need is that one person who will work effortlessly to support you in reaching your goal. I can be that one person.

Before you get entangled with Ndi alfa meils, please conduct due diligence because at the end of the day, same Ndi alfa meils will mock you when after being deceived.

felong:

I'm telling you... just have kids and make sure it's an agreement between you and your baby mama. You can use your lawyer to oversee the agreement. Once she has finished weaning the child you collect him/her and settle the baby mama you two can go your separate ways then live peacefully with your kids.
That's the best and that's what I'll do

Certainly one of the Olodo alfa meils who go about slut-shaming and mocking women striving to make ends meet leaving their counterpart Olodo politicians to wreck them with ineptitude and misery. When one lambasts the cretinuous fvcktards of politicians, one will face another set of baboons who are sycophantically idiotic to defend those demons.

BTW, why are these ignoramuses thinking that going the baby-mama route is actually cheaper than marrying a lady? You think it is a lifestyle to live in a country that has not experienced GDP growth of kpata kpata 4% within the past five years, borders closed and keys thrown into the Atlantic Ocean and population growth exceeding 4%? That is the place you want to practice baby-mamaism because it is cheaper? Another issue when these people missed economics classes (SS1 & SS2 o) during their secondary school days.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Innobee99(m): 5:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Deicide:
They are very lazy in that state at least that's what I observed when traveling pass there.
This ur own observation is quack ooooo.

So u will be in the bus and just observe that an entire state is Lazy? Ur sense hang for ITOBE BRIDGE

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
This where Dino melaye and co should come do the needful and not flaunting of luxury cars on social media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by BBL3691: 12:30am On Jan 31, 2021
I feel ashame thinking about Kogi State always.
OPPORTUNITIES IN KOGI STATE
•Out of 31mineral resources in Nigeria, Kogi has 27.
•By landmarks Kogi is bigger than Lagos.
•Kogi is the first federal catipal territory in Nigeria before Lagos
• Ajaokuta steel company alone can beat many countries' natural resources
• The fertile land in Eastern and western part of the state can make us compete with Benue as food basket of the nation
BUT NO DEVELOPMENT BECAUSE
1. Lost opportunities. Our past KINGs had many golden opportunities squandered away. The federal government wanted building airport in Ankpa but the Onuh at that time refused citing that they don't have enough land to give to white men.
The federal government proposed Barrack same in Ankpa but the King said the sholddiers will finish their daughters.
Dekina would have being the economic hub but the King troubled the white and they left there to settle at Onisha and you can imagine the economic boom in Onisha till date (although I equally know Igbos as economic technocrats)

2. Foundational issues. During the reign of Ameh Oboni 1, there were many sacrifices that were done to fortify the land to an extent of using his daughter for atonement. His successors may not have been able to follow his steps in those sacrifices dilligently and that may have great effect on the descendants except those who strongly believe in their God.

3. Fetish practices. I know Africans to be spiritual but the fetish practices in Edo, Ogun, Kogi, Akwa Ibom, Benue and other related states is so alarming but the unfortunate thing about Kogi is that they don't know how to convert their charms to Money making machine unlike Edo.

4. Poor political leadership. I know Nigeria doesn't have good leaders and Kogi is an example of it.
Prince Abubakar brought University but he killed his administration with pride.
We thought we have had enough of Abubakar not knowing that after him, the political leadership will be in downward slide.
Ibro Idris did not bring development but pay salary
Wada started half salary but paid every workers.
Yahaya Bello sacked many civil servants without replacement and called them ghost workers and the people that are not in his good books like any employee through Dino and other PDP'S doesn't get paid. Even though you are in APC and your godfather is not in his good books be sure no salary for you.
Money for infrastructural development and for civil servants that he embezzled without singular project in the state is what he is trusting vying for President

5. Poor mentality. While Igbos compete with their brothers and try to overtake them for who have the highest money, my Kogi brothers witch-hunt their brothers for being successful. That's why you see many of the rich men investing and spending their money in the cities without doing much in their hometowns for fear of being killed. In fact they prefer helping other people than their own people except for few individuals.
6. Ignorance. Many of them don't know it but they believe they know more than you that knows it. So even trying to help them requires lots of wisdom because of their interpretation to the help you want to render.

POSSIBLE ROUTE FOR YOU
1. Try to connect with any of your close friend(s) who live in city like Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt or any other city so you go in search for fortune.

2. I know you will be worried of your mum how life will be for her without you but the simple truth is that miracle needs to happen so you can have testimonies. So if God surprise you with the money you are looking for then you can settle at home with your mum but if the money did not come by then get her HANDSET if she doesn't have while you leave your comfort zone in search of better thing to do for your living.

3. Try to reach out to your uncles and family members who you think can be of help. Who knows help may come from them
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Valkrie: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Yahaya Bello is the disaster that happened to that state..When you got groups of good for nothing criminals running a state...that's exactly what you get...!! Even his urchins and appointees are not free from the hardship..their own case is a case of half bread is better than non...

Kogi is run by unintelligent kids parading as leaders...!!
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Valkrie: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2021
MediMedi:
All she listed above is true.
I,m currently in Ogugu Olamaboro LGA where Edward Onaja, deputy to Bello hometown.
Mehn light no dey there

That one sef nah another boombastic criminal..A dismissed banker who was booted out for fraudulent practices..!!

How Kogi one good with these kind of people..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Male Friends With Benefit Needed - Lagos / What Tribe Did Ur Parent Warned You Not To Marry From? / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.