Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Is Kogi State Cursed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kogi State Cursed? (6678 Views)

Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deffjam:
am from kogi, u need to try and go to lokoja.....presently u i stopped skul just to go and hustle...i have been in the street too long...i need comot jare....

i wish u well.
thanks
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by slawormiir: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
I feel your pain baby girl

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
hold on to your faith I assure you help is coming your way. let elders come let us see what we can do for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by extol1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
correct. are you from kogi State?
oh, yes. if you want to becomes a millionaire overnight in kogi state, just become a thug
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr I feel your pain baby girl
tnkz big man
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr I feel your pain baby girl
tnkz big man
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
purehearttt:
hold on to your faith I assure you help is coming your way. let elders come let us see what we can do for you.
ok sir thank you
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
extol1:

oh, yes. if you want to becomes a millionaire overnight in kogi state, just become a thug
funny but very true.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
I've been in Lokoja for over 10 years but I can tell u the state situation is in it worst condition at the moment, no money, no job, market sef no dey sell.

The truth of the whole matter be say, Kogi State has never been a good state, just that the situation is worse now than before. Bello really destroy the little fortune and hope left in the state. Kogi is almost nothing to write home about at the moment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by onward4life(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
so I know exactly what am trying to say but I don't know the best way to explain it.

1. there is too much poverty in kogi State.

in some part of kogi right now people hardly eat a meal per day. like us are getting used to fasting or going 2 days without properly eating.

2. no employment.

in kogi state right now nothing work, no employment no job no side hustle youths are just broke and jobless, we girls are tired of life.

3. youth die early than old people.

in kogi state especially places like ayigba and ankpa due to jobless youths join cultist. election rallies etc and all types of dangerous things just to eat. while girls are now becoming cheap and are losing their morals. so either they die Young or are being killed.

4. bad roads.

this one doesn't need much explanation especially if you're a Traveller.

5. girls can't go to school.

not all but especially me myself I couldn't finish my school which is very painful to me up till date. and I assure you I don't have hope of going back to school again. so others are facing the same thing because some of us have no parents and even if we have they can't afford our school.

personally I help mom to sell firewoods just for us to survive and be happy. so how can I have the dream of going back to school again? as for my skill that one no one to support so don't mention.

6. we don't have electricity

I mean light no NEPA.

7. families fight each other for properties of late ones.

especially land,
they nearly killed me and Mom last year before pcguru1 came to our rescue.

8. we don't have hope anymore we are depressed.

no development, no hope, no one to look up to, no company to work only the rich are getting richer.

let me stop here.

but it is a pity reach out to your people in kogi state we are dying.

I can only confirm No 4... I'm all yu said...

Things gon get better. Ok
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by extol1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
funny but very true.
where are you
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
AccessME:
I've been in Lokoja for over 10 years but I can tell u the state situation is in it worst condition at the moment, no money, no job, market sef no dey sell.

The truth of the whole matter be say, Kogi State has never been a good state, just that the situation is worse now than before. Bello really destroy the little fortune and hope left in the stare. Kogi is almost nothing to write home about at the moment.
we are living in hell o sometimes I wish I die imagine now we don't have food and we don't have money.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
extol1:
where are you
imane
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Pk01(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Damn nigga this girl needs help financially..
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I feel your pain baby girl

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
we are living in hell o sometimes I wish I die imagine now we don't have food and we don't have money.
it only God that we are looking up to in this state. I plan running away to Abuja soon. I can't be wasting away my youthful agility anymore.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
cc lalasticlala mynd44 why is my post always not making front page?

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pk01:
you also really feel my pain seriously I need assistance but am afraid to ask.

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pk01:
I reason am so too make we help her she go don pass through hell to spit out her heart like diz.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
purehearttt:
I reason am so too make we help her she go don pass through hell to spit out her heart like diz.
thanks for the feeling

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
thanks for the feeling
drop your aza first but me no get anything to give you now till month end.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
purehearttt:
no problem. thank you .0592220656 gtb
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
no problem. thank you .0592220656 gtb
okey seen.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
the thing is I cannot just go and stay where I don't have anyone especially am a woman it's very risky.
You should have simply said you don't know anyone. i guess 300k falls from the sky specially for women
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bouz:
You should have simply said you don't know anyone. i guess 300k falls from the sky specially for women
don't get me wrong please
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I had friends from Kogi in my Unilorin days, Ajaokuta to be precise.

I actually understand what's going on here!

That niggarr called Yahaya Bello has messed the state up, and his family goes to Dubai to flex with tax payers money, what a mess!!

You got a BTC wallet OP??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I had friends from Kogi in my Unilorin days, Ajaokuta to be precise.

I actually understand what's going on here!

That niggarr called Yahaya Bello has messed the state up, and his family goes to Dubai to flex with tax payers money, what a mess!!

You got a BTC wallet OP??
no I don't have.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by sonymax16(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
purehearttt:
How do u know that she is for real? You want to send money to someone u have never seen b4 and u don't know if its a man behind that moniker.Na wa 4 u undecided
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by phyya(f): 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
sonymax16:

How do u know that she is for real? You want to send money to someone u have never seen b4 and u don't know if its a man behind that moniker.Na wa 4 u undecided
funny enough I know you are right but I am a verified Nairaland check rasheedatt that was my old account but I don't have access to it anymore. also ask many people here about me.

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
phyya:
Your plight is similar to mine. I stay in Lokoja and it's hell. No job, no good environment for business to thrive. I've been searching online for jobs. Any job abeg. But it has been regret mails upon regret mails. I've planned on relocating. But just like you, I can't just go anywhere I don't know anyone. That's what kept me from leaving. But I've said to myself, I don't care anymore. Kogi state will kill your dreams. I've decided to leave this dull state at any opportunity I get. If you don't take risks sometimes, you can't move forward.
I will be relocating to ilorin to search for greener pastures. And hopefully, opportunities will locate me.
So the summary of this? Leave your comfort zone. In reality, it's not even comfortable.
exactly what am into but I can't leave mom she's a bit old and sick.
see am tired of life all mom responsibility is on me as her only child we suffer too much as am trying we don't have food and we don't have money anymore me and this old kind mom is just hopping and praying.

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
exactly what am into but I can't leave mom she's a bit old and sick.
see am tired of life all mom responsibility is on me as her only child we suffer too much as am trying we don't have food and we don't have money anymore me and this old kind mom is just hopping and praying.
I have suffered a lot,too.
My mum has suffered so much more.
In fact,my mother is one of the most wretched people in Nigeria.
Life is meaningless.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Haywiz1122: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Look at you, my mom and I sold our house and we use that money to rent a 50k yearly rent in Ibadan and we worked hard... now it’s a different story and we are living good, Right now story have changed for us, you’ve not being through half of what we went through, leave your comfort zone and follow my pattern, IB is cheap trust me, leave comfort zone and hold your mom along

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways To Avoid 'Emotional Torture' In The Hands Of Ladies / Wizkid & Others Toilet Selfie (Pic) / Girl I Share A Bike With Started Torching Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.