Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,320 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Is Kogi State Cursed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kogi State Cursed? (6618 Views)

Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by johnkey: 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
nicho450:
What are you doing about it?
stupid question mtchw

4 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by VictorUSA(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Elect me as Governor and I'll transform Kogi
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I had friends from Kogi in my Unilorin days, Ajaokuta to be precise.

I actually understand what's going on here!

That niggarr called Yahaya Bello has messed the state up, and his family goes to Dubai to flex with tax payers money, what a mess!!

You got a BTC wallet OP??
what is btc wallet please ?
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by JONSYN7154: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
so I know exactly what am trying to say but I don't know the best way to explain it.

1. there is too much poverty in kogi State.

in some part of kogi right now people hardly eat a meal per day. like us are getting used to fasting or going 2 days without properly eating.

2. no employment.

in kogi state right now nothing work, no employment no job no side hustle youths are just broke and jobless, we girls are tired of life.

3. youth die early than old people.

in kogi state especially places like ayigba and ankpa due to jobless youths join cultist. election rallies etc and all types of dangerous things just to eat. while girls are now becoming cheap and are losing their morals. so either they die Young or are being killed.

4. bad roads.

this one doesn't need much explanation especially if you're a Traveller.

5. girls can't go to school.

not all but especially me myself I couldn't finish my school which is very painful to me up till date. and I assure you I don't have hope of going back to school again. so others are facing the same thing because some of us have no parents and even if we have they can't afford our school.

personally I help mom to sell firewoods just for us to survive and be happy. so how can I have the dream of going back to school again? as for my skill that one no one to support so don't mention.

6. we don't have electricity

I mean light no NEPA.

7. families fight each other for properties of late ones.

especially land,
they nearly killed me and Mom last year before pcguru1 came to our rescue.

8. we don't have hope anymore we are depressed.

no development, no hope, no one to look up to, no company to work only the rich are getting richer.

let me stop here.

but it is a pity reach out to your people in kogi state we are dying.

Why won't kogi be cursed when all average kogi person is into charm.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Bismark009: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please let us assist her in any way possible.

For her to speak her mind like this, it's not easy and I understand what you are going through.

A little help financially goes a long way to put smiles on people's face and to serve humanity in our own way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by sexymonkey(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
imane
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by JONSYN7154: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
VictorUSA:
Elect me as Governor and I'll transform Kogi
you can't survive kogi people o. They're too fetish
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Quality20(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
But kogi state has vast arable fertile lands good for commercial agricultural activities all year round na
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
See what our leaders has reduced our states to...
May God help this country..
May your helper locate you, baby girl. Amen

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by flames007(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:
If you're single, beautiful friendly, jovial, educated...we can become friends and possibly get married. I believe that in life all you need is that one person who will work effortlessly to support you in reaching your goal. I can be that one person.
wow. This is very low thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by flames007(m): 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
everything possible I have goal and plans but 300k is standing between me and it.
I like your spirit. But just know that no one owes u anything.if u receive the help u seek on here be grateful. If not jus5 keep pushing and never give up. All your hard work will soon pay off.

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bismark009:
Please let us assist her in any way possible.

For her to speak her mind like this, it's not easy and I understand what you are going through.

A little help financially goes a long way to put smiles on people's face and to serve humanity in our own way.
please thank you very much for caring I really need help.

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
See what our leaders has reduced our states to...

May God help this country..

May your helper locate you, baby girl. Amen
amen
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by extol1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
JONSYN7154:

Why won't kogi be cursed when all average kogi person is into charm.
that is the number one of the people both young and old, male or female involving into charm and you will see making sacrifices on every t-junction road or street. I thought I could stay in kogi and I haven't spent up to 3 months, I am thinking of relocating back to where I came from. the state is too backward, primitive and fetish

3 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by extol1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
sexymonkey:
In as much as almost everywhere in Nigeria is bad, you have to leave that imane of a place. Even my Dekina that is not as terrible, is still a place I won't think of going to.
good to know
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Since the government ain't serious, there should be a rally for illustrious and wealthy sons of kogi to bring their investments home, not just leaving all in Lagos and Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by sexymonkey(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
extol1:

that is the number one of the people both young and old, male or female involving into charm and you will see making sacrifices on every t-junction road or street. I thought I could stay in kogi and I haven't spent up to 3 months, I am thinking of relocating back to where I came from. the state is too backward, primitive and fetish
please leave as soon as possible o, that place doesn't inspire any shit except you intend to become a witch or be tormented by witches.

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by sexymonkey(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Since the government ain't serious, there should be a rally for illustrious and wealthy sons of kogi to bring their investments home, not just leaving all in Lagos and Abuja.
it's not just about bringing investment into the state, how many people will genuinely appreciate and support the investment. Try to study their mentality/behavior and you'll advise people to avoid the state.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by MediMedi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
All she listed above is true.
I,m currently in Ogugu Olamaboro LGA where Edward Onaja, deputy to Bello hometown.
Mehn light no dey there

4 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Buharidgeneral: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
.... And your governor is putting up a very gigantic signboard for President in Abuja

While a colleague is telling me that everybody is enjoying in Kogi

That's serious. God will see you through

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
.... And your governor is putting up a very gigantic signboard for President in Abuja

While a colleague is telling me that everybody is enjoying in Kogi

That's serious. God will see you through
amen
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by DjEboss(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
It actually not funny that my state kogi is going through all this! I barely travel home because of these reasons too. We go dey alright las Las shaaa
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nicepoker(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:
If you're single, beautiful friendly, jovial, educated...we can become friends and possibly get married. I believe that in life all you need is that one person who will work effortlessly to support you in reaching your goal. I can be that one person.
You want to send her to 9months course then run away.

5 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Kogi.....
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by JONSYN7154: 5:40am On Jan 26, 2021
extol1:

you need to see them at work bragging about charm. I pity them.

kogi need total cleansing for things to move forward there.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
sonymax16:

How do u know that she is for real? You want to send money to someone u have never seen b4 and u don't know if its a man behind that moniker.Na wa 4 u undecided
she is real I know her former username here.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by gistray: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Beware

Scammers at work

Pass the next lane
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
gistray:
Beware

Scammers at work

Pass the next lane
it's obvious that you have not been to kogi before. and please to avoid embarrassing yourself like this take your h.i.v drugs appropriately.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by gistray: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Qrash:
it's obvious that you have not been to kogi before. and please to avoid embarrassing yourself like this take your h.i.v drugs appropriately.

Of course I'm taking it

And I'm 100% negative hehehe

Begger
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2021
gistray:

Of course I'm taking it

And I'm 100% negative hehehe

Begger
dear sisters please avoid this HIV patient. check his post and see.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by gistray: 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Qrash:
dear sisters please avoid this HIV patient. check his post and see.

Even if they don't avoid me

What would I be doing with leeches and pest like you Nairaland whores and skanks

Beggars everywhere

Have u eaten today?

Or did u sip your carry with salt today?

Oh I forgot u don't even have carry

How about pure water and leaf?

I know u eat leafs like goat
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
gistray:

Even if they don't avoid me

What would I be doing with leeches and pest like you Nairaland whores and skanks

Beggars everywhere

Have u eaten today?

Or did u sip your carry with salt today?

Oh I forgot u don't even have carry

How about pure water and leaf?

I know u eat leafs like goat
you can call me names but am better than the one who infected you with HIV go and die and stop spreading it.
I won't reply you mention again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys, Are You Attracted To Tall Or Short Girls? / Can Swallowed Semen Leads To Pregnancy? / Dating Oyinbo Guy Vs Naija Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.