Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,323 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Is Kogi State Cursed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Kogi State Cursed? (6567 Views)

Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / Pre Wedding Photos Of The Most Talked About Wedding In Kogi State / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
so I know exactly what am trying to say but I don't know the best way to explain it.

1. there is too much poverty in kogi State.

in some part of kogi right now people hardly eat a meal per day. like us are getting used to fasting or going 2 days without properly eating.

2. no employment.

in kogi state right now nothing work, no employment no job no side hustle youths are just broke and jobless, we girls are tired of life.

3. youth die early than old people.

in kogi state especially places like ayigba and ankpa due to jobless youths join cultist. election rallies etc and all types of dangerous things just to eat. while girls are now becoming cheap and are losing their morals. so either they die Young or are being killed.

4. bad roads.

this one doesn't need much explanation especially if you're a Traveller.

5. girls can't go to school.

not all but especially me myself I couldn't finish my school which is very painful to me up till date. and I assure you I don't have hope of going back to school again. so others are facing the same thing because some of us have no parents and even if we have they can't afford our school.

personally I help mom to sell firewoods just for us to survive and be happy. so how can I have the dream of going back to school again? as for my skill that one no one to support so don't mention.

6. we don't have electricity

I mean light no NEPA.

7. families fight each other for properties of late ones.

especially land,
they nearly killed me and Mom last year before pcguru1 came to our rescue.

8. we don't have hope anymore we are depressed.

no development, no hope, no one to look up to, no company to work only the rich are getting richer.

let me stop here.

but it is a pity reach out to your people in kogi state we are dying.

11 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by nicho450(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
What are you doing about it?

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Icyexpressions: 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
It's so sad. You don't need anyone to tell you this about kogi state if you have been there before or at least pass through the state while traveling.

I think kogi is one of the state, that you will see poverty physically yet, your governor is vying for president.

Sorry girl, you will be alright Las Las

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by felong(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
If you're single, beautiful friendly, jovial, educated...we can become friends and possibly get married. I believe that in life all you need is that one person who will work effortlessly to support you in reaching your goal. I can be that one person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 2:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
I want to go back to school o

I need 300k to open my shop and sponsor my school for there. can I get help ? any hope of going back to school for me again?

0592220656 gtb a little help can go a very long way.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
nicho450:
What are you doing about it?
everything possible I have goal and plans but 300k is standing between me and it.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 2:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Icyexpressions:
It's so sad. You don't need anyone to tell you this about kogi state if you have been there before or at least pass through the state while traveling.

I think kogi is one of the state, that you will see poverty physically yet, your governor is vying for president.

Sorry girl, you will be alright Las Las
poverty is written all over kogi state but no one cares
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by nicho450(m): 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
everything possible I have goal and plans but 300k is standing between me and it.

May your goal be met in Jesus Name!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
nicho450:

May your goal be met in Jesus Name!!
amen I claim it.

4 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Deicide: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
They are very lazy in that state at least that's what I observed when traveling pass there.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:
If you're single, beautiful friendly, jovial, educated...we can become friends and possibly get married. I believe that in life all you need is that one person who will work effortlessly to support you in reaching your goal. I can be that one person.
am single not educated but friendly kind and understanding but I don't have mood for relationship I am passing through a lot that is why I need to be focused.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Pk01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Aunty relocate now... after sec school no hope to further ...I gat to relocate my pilot boss , gave me my first car....if you get were to stay in abuja send me PM..so that I talk to one of my guy make in give you sectary work ... at least it's manageable , after a year you fit the run NOUN..

3 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by mezico96(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
so I know exactly what am trying to say but I don't know the best way to explain it.

1. there is too much poverty in kogi State.

in some part of kogi right now people hardly eat a meal per day. like us are getting used to fasting or going 2 days without properly eating.

2. no employment.

in kogi state right now nothing work, no employment no job no side hustle youths are just broke and jobless, we girls are tired of life.

3. youth die early than old people.

in kogi state especially places like ayigba and ankpa due to jobless youths join cultist. election rallies etc and all types of dangerous things just to eat. while girls are now becoming cheap and are losing their morals. so either they die Young or are being killed.

4. bad roads.

this one doesn't need much explanation especially if you're a Traveller.

5. girls can't go to school.

not all but especially me myself I couldn't finish my school which is very painful to me up till date. and I assure you I don't have hope of going back to school again. so others are facing the same thing because some of us have no parents and even if we have they can't afford our school.

personally I help mom to sell firewoods just for us to survive and be happy. so how can I have the dream of going back to school again? as for my skill that one no one to support so don't mention.

6. we don't have electricity

I mean light no NEPA.

7. families fight each other for properties of late ones.

especially land,
they nearly killed me and Mom last year before pcguru1 came to our rescue.

8. we don't have hope anymore we are depressed.

no development, no hope, no one to look up to, no company to work only the rich are getting richer.

let me stop here.

but it is a pity reach out to your people in kogi state we are dying.

Sorry...you meant to say Benue state?
Cos all the above mentioned are exactly what you find here.

Though girls go to school but to display the flashy things their boyfriend got for them. Cheapest commodity here is sex,cos even the family can't feed their children,and sometimes they'll sleep with you just to find a place to pass the night.

Employment?? l don't want to talk about that one...even if you manage to get a job that's paying you 20-25k,,,,where will you even find such?. Do you have connection?

Things are cheat here not for any reason but because you will die of hunger if add more than N50 to the cost price of your goods or services...

Cultism is the other of the day cos the politicians use them to....(no be me to tell una wassupgrin)

6 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Meedon: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kogi State the land flowing with milk and honey. God bless Kogi State.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by nicho450(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
amen I claim it.
John 11:22
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by baralatie(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
mezico96:

Though girls girls go to school but to display the flashy things their boyfriend got for them. Cheapest commodity here is sex,cos even the family can't feed their children,and sometimes they'll sleep with you just to find a place to pass the night.

Employment?? l don't want to talk about that one...even if you manage to get a job that's paying you 20-25k,,,,where will you even find such?. Do you have connection?

Things are cheat here not for any reason but because you will die of hunger if add more than N50 to the cost price of your goods or services...

Cultism is the other of the day cos the politicians use them to....(no be me to tell una wassupgrin)

venus??
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Deffjam: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Where u based in kogi?
qrash
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by baralatie(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Meedon:

Kogi State the land flowing with milk and honey. God bless Kogi State.
is that so
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
mezico96:

Though girls girls go to school but to display the flashy things their boyfriend got for them. Cheapest commodity here is sex,cos even the family can't feed their children,and sometimes they'll sleep with you just to find a place to pass the night.

looks the same here totally.

my fear is I don't want to end up being a liability to my future husband or end up doing bad girls I just wanna open my business train myself back to school and make my family proud especially my mom and my future husband

3 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deffjam:
Where u based in kogi?
qrash
imane
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Meedon: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
baralatie:

is that so

You can come there and confirm.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Pk01:
Aunty relocate now... after sec school no hope to further ...I gat to relocate my pilot boss , gave me my first car....if you get were to stay in abuja send me PM..so that I talk to one of my guy make in give you sectary work ... at least it's manageable , after a year you fit the run NOUN..
stayed in Abuja before the death if brother and dad last year. I can't leave mom she's all I have now she won't survive without me.

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by MrMcJay(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kogi state is largely a civil-service state. Most of the employed adults work for the State Government and its parastatals. Even private businesses there depend on the patronage of those who work for the Government. When GYB became Governor and civil servants' salaries were delayed and not paid, the economic structure of the state was destroyed. Civil servants couldn't afford basic necessities and basic things became luxuries.

In your own case, you need to leave that environment. You need to get out of Kogi and get something doing. You can't just sit down there and be lamenting. Go to Ilorin, go to Abuja or even Lagos. All you need is a job or skillset which provides you a roof while you save little by little.

6 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Deffjam: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
imane
if need a job, u need to go to lokoja.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
MrMcJay:
Kogi state is largely a civil-service state. Most of the employed adults work for the State Government and its parastatals. Even private businesses there depend on the patronage of those who work for the Government. When GYB became Governor and civil servants' salaries were delayed and not paid, the economic structure of the state was destroyed. Civil servants couldn't afford basic necessities and basic things became luxuries.

In your own case, you need to leave that environment. You need to get out of Kogi and get something doing. You can't just sit down there and be lamenting. Go to Ilorin, go to Abuja or even Lagos. All you need is a job or skillset which provides you a roof while you save little by little.
am trying my best seriously if it's skills I have it if it's work am hardworking and I pray it's just not working today yet.

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Deffjam:
if need a job, u need to go to lokoja.
the thing is I cannot just go and stay where I don't have anyone especially am a woman it's very risky.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by extol1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
kogi state is blessed with natural resources but cursed with bad leaders. I still think the best leader kogi has ever gotten is late Prince Abubakar Audu. seriously nothing is working in kogi state, cultism and thuggery has taking over the state.

4 Likes

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by mezico96(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
baralatie:
venus??
? ? ?
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
extol1:
kogi state is blessed with natural resources but cursed with bad leaders. I still think the best leader kogi has ever gotten is late Prince Abubakar Audu. seriously nothing is working in kogi state, cultism and thuggery has taking over the state.
correct. are you from kogi State?
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by mezico96(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
looks the same here totally.

my fear is I don't want to end up being a liability to my future husband or end up doing bad girls I just wanna open my business train myself back to school and make my family proud especially my mom and my future husband

God will help you my dear, having such a mindset alone is a step forward,if possible try to relocate cos Benue and Kogi are alike.

I pray you find what you are looking for

1 Like

Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Deffjam: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Qrash:
the thing is I cannot just go and stay where I don't have anyone especially am a woman it's very risky.
am from kogi, u need to try and go to lokoja.....presently u i stopped skul just to go and hustle...i have been in the street too long...i need comot jare....

i wish u well.
Re: Is Kogi State Cursed? by Qrash(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
mezico96:

God will help you my dear, having such a mindset alone is a step forward,if possible try to relocate cos Benue and Kogi are alike.

I pray you find what you are looking for
Amin I will look for money and soon go back to Abuja with Mom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Caribbean Men Appreciate Their Thick And Fat Women / What Is Average Time A Man Should Use During Sex. / I Wish Chidinma Had Used This Nail Polish Before lodging in a hotel With Mr Atag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.