Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ghanainan Beautiful girl Displays Her Fat Toto For people to see -watch Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanainan Beautiful girl Displays Her Fat Toto For people to see -watch Video (4073 Views)

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity / Nigerian Big Girl Displays Nipples In A See Through Top (photos , Video) / Everyother Man Should Choose Sex Dolls And Leave The Natural Toto For Me Oo(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanainan Beautiful girl Displays Her Fat Toto For people to see -watch Video by Youngblogger: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2021
There was a Viral video when a group of ladies danced to the song at a fuel station which went viral.

We came across a video where this pretty Ghanaian slay queen who did the worst by flashing by Fat Punana,'Tonga. Totooo Depending on what you call it in your language and my worry is - why would she do that? 

Ladies has gone mad because they are always trying to copy and paste the lifestyle of another woman into their life which is very bad. 

This Lady, despite her beautiful and endowment, curves and nice shape decide to sell her body penny. 

Because of the privacy policy of nairaland, I did not upload the video here but you Watch the fat Punana by clicking on the source link e
If you wish to Watch the video , open the link below

Source: https://yawabase.com/slay-queen-displays-her-tonga-in-the-public-for-people-to-see/

(1) (Reply)

Andrew Tate, Sexless Marriage, The Matrix / How Do I Know If A Girl Admires Me? / When You Find Him/her Cheating Who Would You Hurt First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.