Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt (44390 Views)

Farmers And Herdsmen Clash In Ogun. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Onepeople: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
The west over clouded themselves with Nnamdi and ipob issues couple with their hatred for igbos, if only they channelled this same energy on the issues of herdsmen in their region would have been free from herdsmen and bandits.

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by BoneTackle: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
[s]Thats their headache,not yours. Learn to observe from sidelines.. Thats how our fathers rushed in to save yorubas from fulani oppression in the 60s..

The rest is history which u may not have heard or read about[/s].
so it is their business to dabble into igbo threads and make a fool of themselves, but igbos cant dabble into their threads to return the favour?

Zuzu puo ebe'a osiso

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by OAUTemitayo: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
lakefist:

There gang up won't work. No one can decide for Oyo people when it is time for decision making. I reside here and i know people love the governor despite all the fake news flying around to make him look bad.
Don't fall for the gimmmicks of the OP.
He is a rabid hater of the SW.
Check his history. This is the kind of thread he creates every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by tjhinal: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
SlayerForever:
This is just the beginning. At the end they will see no peace until the Seriki is reinstated. We have been peaceful does not mean we can be pushed around.
You are all useless, can't you read and digest it. The writer did not mentioned Fulani herdsmen, he called them hoodlum. They are your fellow Yoruba's, not Fulani. Wonderful, so now if you cannot even satisfy your wife or if anything bad that may happen to you is Fulani, Mtweee bunch of idiots.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Onepeople: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
post=98580563:

One week, One trouble.
Let there be peace in our nation IJN.

We Rise!
your case is too small, if the likes of @sarki,@ngeneukwuenu and @omenka can give up their monthly stipend, yours is child play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by michoim(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Amotekun seems to be trained only to shoot sporadically...
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Lamasta(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
lakefist:

Most of news is not true. News spread faster here, there is no way 200 houses will be burnt and we won't hear the news ourselves.

The fake news is just to discredit the PDP governor
But there is no smoke without fire now?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Lamasta(m): 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
slimanyd:

Yeah. because the media are hellbent on frustrating Seyi makinde because he is standing against Tinubu presidency in 2023. How many crimes happening in Lagos is reported on a daily basis just like the one in Oyo state which is been reported like say nah us be head quarters of crime.
Recent happenings in Oyo state is not fake now

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by mightyhazell: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
BoneTackle:
so it is their business to dabble into igbo threads and make a fool of themselves, but igbos cant dabble into their threads to return the favour?

Zuzi puo ebe'a osiso

I wonder why you are buzzing all over my mentions like a deranged wasp.. cant u see your stupidity is way beyond what i can handle?
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Farukshy: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
Why u guys keep dragging the east into every business is what i will never understand..

Cant u for once mind your businesses?
Will u keep quite. East is ur problem ba, tomorrow u will say Fulanis ,when the problem is among una sef, u people have not started killing ur self, confused human beings

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by mightyhazell: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Onepeople:
your case is too small, if the likes of @sarki,@ngeneukwuenu and @omenka can give up their monthly stipend, yours is child play.

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by tesppidd: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
tjhinal:
You are all useless, can't you read and digest it. The writer did not mentioned Fulani herdsmen, he called them hoodlum. They are your fellow Yoruba's, not Fulani. Wonderful, so now if you cannot even satisfy your wife or if anything bad that may happen to you is Fulani, Mtweee bunch of idiots.
I just wonder.

I had to read to story 5 times over to see yhe word fulani but I didn't see any mention of the word fulani.

Yet over 100 people have already started threatening fulani.

This is one reason why even Buhari himself has taken these people for a joke.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by SW1st: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
The Mods that often push any news especially fake news like this need to be removed or replaced asap. undecided

200houses just like that and not even a video or location of the house was pictured?
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by BusinessCity: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Samfloxin:
Shout out to Fulani herdsmen for their guts and yorubas who refuse to fight them to finish.

grin Werey grin
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by shaw2(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fulani strategies in conquering a state:
First they will promise u heaven on earth, make u look politically relevant while ur just a prey to them.
Secondly they try and inter marry with the indigenes of the state they wish to claim their land lure them into their religion.
Lastly they will initiate a religious war in the region making brothers kill brothers, brothers seeing brothers as religious enemy.
Gradually Oyo will turn out to be their state.
They have the federal might, head the strategic forces.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by kalufelix(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
Thats their headache,not yours. Learn to observe from sidelines.. Thats how our fathers rushed in to save yorubas from fulani oppression in the 60s..

The rest is history which u may not have heard or read about.
That's-never-gonna-happen-again...i-may-have-heard-or-read-more-history-than-you...everybody-go-answer-him-papa-name-this-time...we-are-definately-watching-from-the-sidelines...but-let-us-be-peppering-them-small-small-on-nairaland-cos-they-are-equally-bigots-and-anti-igbo...including-the-mods

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by BusinessCity: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
SlayerForever:
This is just the beginning. At the end they will see no peace until the Seriki is reinstated. We have been peaceful does not mean we can be pushed around.

Who installed him in the first place undecided. Oponu
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Farukshy: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:
Check deeper, the hoodlums must be Igbos
U are mad now the ibos no more Fulanis, when sariki said 7out of 10 kidnapps are Yoruba, what did ur ppl say, that is how u ppl will be killing ur selfs. Confused tribe

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by BusinessCity: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
Why u guys keep dragging the east into every business is what i will never understand..

Cant u for once mind your businesses?

If it hurts thus much, it's not bigotry, it's just the truth, plain and simple.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by saajus: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Makinde can do better,
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by BusinessCity: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
BENARI:
When I listened to Gani say 2km after every town in the southwest is occupied by fulani, I feared for the yoruba nation. What this means is that there are competing demographics already in the southwest geographically. Its only a matter of time and the balance of power will tilt depending on birthrate and population growth.

If the southwest leaders love thier people and care about their future, they should partner with MNK covertly and build on the momentum of the moment and free their land. This government will bow to pressure from such alignment. If the yorubas miss this opportunity, it may forever be lost. The southwest will in 50 years be a bigger kwara state.
The only worry is selfish politicians like Tinubu who would rather sacrifice it's people.

My dear brother, you're preaching great man of great wisdom. How I wished SW leaders listen. I've travelled across 50 SW towns despite not being a Yoruba it's a disaster o. In tiny clans you could see 3000-5000 in a tiny city.

Ah. Eeyin Omo odua stop closing your eyes.

The strategy to hasten the railway track from Niger to Nigeria is to make sure there's an influx of fulani till the land is covered with them. It's a disaster now, every community has more Fulanis than it can manage in its clan. Oodua children when will you wake up that igbos aren't the problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by SW1st: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Believe any News from Sahara reporters at your own peril. Here is the news coming live from Ibadan and as reported by the police ;

https://oyoinsight.com/police-recover-weapons-from-hoodlums-in-ibadan-intensify-routine-patrol/

Oyo State Police command, on Saturday, said that it has recovered weapons from hoodlums who have been terrorising some innocent citizens in some parts of Ibadan, the State capital.

The Police Command in a statement made available to newsmen also stated that the report in some section of the media that 200 houses were burnt on Friday midnight is false.

“No such incident happened and magnitude of houses or cars were burnt at Odo-Osun/Ita bale/Aderogba areas.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by ibiba55(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
SlayerForever:

Thunder fire you there
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Farukshy: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Gracchus:
Trash!!! Why don't you check the guy's previous comments? He is your tribeman and like you lots are, you quickly jump into any thread that has to do with amotekun dragging your so called esn into it, I don't know what concerns amotekun with your esn. Same your people are all over the threads about Fulani herdsmen activities in Oyo and ondo state as if either of the two is anywhere close to your region. Even on Twitter, your people made too much noise about the whole herdsmen issue, as if it concerns y'll bastards in anyway. Y'll should mind your phucking business.
I think u ppl are confused and have envy of other tribes, like ibos are giving u ppl nightmare, when the sariki said that 7 out of 10 kidnapping in the west are Yorubas, and ur stupid tribe is still saying Fulanis are killing ur ppl, when na una dey kill una sef,

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Farukshy:

U are mad now the ibos no more Fulanis, when sariki said 7out of 10 kidnapps are Yoruba, what did ur ppl say, that is how u ppl will be killing ur selfs. Confused tribe

You people are so intimidated by the Yorubas, so much that anyone who questions your stupidity is a Yoruba.

Well, I'm from Akwa Ibom (Peace and Blessings be upon Her).
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Farukshy: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
slimanyd:

Actually, those Thugs wey dey Bere , oje and labirin areas are really not having a free time again since amotekun came on onboard. So, They are stylishly showing there craziness and power tussle with amotekun.
Tell them, they are busy saying fake news, and blaming the Fulanis small time they will say ibos too, what are tribe full of hate,

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by SW1st: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Farukshy:

Tell them, they are busy saying fake news, and blaming the Fulanis small time they will say ibos too, what are tribe full of hate,

Fake news sells more in Nigeria now.

https://oyoinsight.com/police-recover-weapons-from-hoodlums-in-ibadan-intensify-routine-patrol/

Oyo State Police command, on Saturday, said that it has recovered weapons from hoodlums who have been terrorising some innocent citizens in some parts of Ibadan, the State capital.

The Police Command in a statement made available to newsmen also stated that the report in some section of the media that 200 houses were burnt on Friday midnight is false.

“No such incident happened and magnitude of houses or cars were burnt at Odo-Osun/Ita bale/Aderogba areas
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by dragunov: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Samfloxin:
Shout out to Fulani herdsmen for their guts and yorubas who refuse to fight them to finish.

Come! How did you pass your exams? Did you read the post very well or you're just being deliberately mischievous? I hope its the latter.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by texas1990(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Herdsmen terrorist can never try this in East.

God bless ESN.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
mumu them said hudlooms nobody mentioned fulani herdsmen here oloshi, even if ur mother failed to feed u I trust those nama cownu slaves they will say it's the handwork of fulani herdsmen,
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Silentgroper(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
StacyO:
@op
I don't understand
Do u live in ibadan? if nt u cnt understand.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by texas1990(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Samfloxin:
see this goat what is the different between u and the herdsmen, Cox ur mumu brain has made u gone cwaize, fvck herdsmen and fvck u too
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Olisehinnocent: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
BENARI:

You're a goa+

Must everything be reduced to stupidity?

Atleast you Yoruba from the wastern part of zoolgeria are no longer calling we IPOB miscreants after giving zoolgeria soldiers a taste of python dance in orlu grin cheesy

You must reinstate seriki in ibadan or there will be no peace grin no be una want one Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Disguised As Lady Stripped After Being Nabbed. Photos / I Only Get N577k Monthly Pension From Lagos – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.