Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt (44394 Views)

Farmers And Herdsmen Clash In Ogun. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Olisehinnocent: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Baba stop pretending that you don't know who carried the attack. Yoruba land belong to fulanis. You must reinstate seriki and make him the ruler of Oyo state. If not the fulanis will be coming back to reclaim their missing land cheesy grin
texas1990:

mumu them said hudlooms nobody mentioned fulani herdsmen here oloshi, even if ur mother failed to feed u I trust those nama cownu slaves they will say it's the handwork of fulani herdsmen,

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by lakefist(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
OAUTemitayo:

Don't fall for the gimmmicks of the OP.
He is a rabid hater of the SW.
Check his history. This is the kind of thread he creates every now and then.

Now I see!
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by shevy878: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=SlayerForever post=98578494]This is just the beginning. At the end they will see no peace until the Seriki is reinstated. We have been peaceful does not mean we can be pushed around.[/quote

Are you a Fulani ? And did you support the attack Yoruba land ?
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by dangotesmummy: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
SlayerForever:
This is just the beginning. At the end they will see no peace until the Seriki is reinstated. We have been peaceful does not mean we can be pushed around.
egboro werey ni gboro enu.

After destroying your home in the north and the place is inhabitable for you, you want to carry your madness to the south west Abi

Sorry.since you have a penchant for rape, killing and destruction,go and rape and kill yourselves in the north.we have enough issues for you to be carrying your stoop1dity to the south west.moreover nobody said you cannot stay in the south west, just behave like HUMAN BEINGS AND LIVE PEACEFULLY but the moment you decide that you want to go on a killing spree,then we will send you back to the home of barbarians (north) no be only una get monopoly of violence

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by etrouble: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
Why u guys keep dragging the east into every business is what i will never understand..

Cant u for once mind your businesses?

Their business is drug trafficking, armed robbery and human trafficking.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Farukshy: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
tjhinal:
You are all useless, can't you read and digest it. The writer did not mentioned Fulani herdsmen, he called them hoodlum. They are your fellow Yoruba's, not Fulani. Wonderful, so now if you cannot even satisfy your wife or if anything bad that may happen to you is Fulani, Mtweee bunch of idiots.
Tell 4th he fool, that is how they have being envy and hate of ibos for long, now they want to put Fulanis, we too much for una, we are not ibos, we never start when we starte u will all know. Trube of hate

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by okorogodwin4(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
I studied about Oyo mesi in my school days I was taught that Ibadan is the headquarter of yourba land and the cradle of the south west ancestral civilisation oh how is the mighty fallen if Oyo is conquered by the foolannis then the whole south west will go in slavery
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Lomprico2: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tinubu is about to talk. his undercover hoodlums boys are obeying orders.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Lomprico2: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
okorogodwin4:
I studied about Oyo mesi in my school days I was taught that Ibadan is the headquarter of yourba land and the cradle of the south west ancestral civilisation oh how is the mighty fallen if Oyo is conquered by the foolannis then the whole south west will go in slavery

I thought it was ile-ife that is the cradle of yoruba civilization.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Farukshy: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:

You people are so intimidated by the Yorubas, so much that anyone who questions your stupidity is a Yoruba.

Well, I'm from Akwa Ibom (Peace and Blessings be upon Her).
See fool. Intimidated by which trube, u know the north are the ones governing the country, who even know akwa ibom, minor, u ppl don't exist

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by KoshCAD: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Herdsmen terrorist can never try this in East.

God bless ESN.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.
Notice me syndrom.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by slimanyd: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
lakefist:

There gang up won't work. No one can decide for Oyo people when it is time for decision making. I reside here and i know people love the governor despite all the fake news flying around to make him look bad.
Sure baba Funny enough ,Ibadan and it's environs is peaceful sef. Infact, I dey Bere area now , going towards challenge. Cool serenity everywhere. But sahara reporters have failed already. No matter the negative news they are spreading about Oyo state on social media. An average Oyo state citizen who resides and live in Ibadan know and understand the game plan already .

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Olisehinnocent: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
We the fulanis rule Nigeria. Yorubaland belong to us. We must fight until our seriki is reinstated and place above any other person in our Yoruba /fulani land.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Slimjim6969(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Samfloxin:
Shout out to Fulani herdsmen for their guts and yorubas who refuse to fight them to finish.
stop saying nonsense mr man,did the report mention Fulani as the perpetrators of the attack or u are looking and opportunity to paint the Fulani's bad.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by mabea: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
Why u guys keep dragging the east into every business is what i will never understand..

Cant u for once mind your businesses?
My brother help me ask them o
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Telecomprof: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
shocked[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]K aaiii
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by AdekunleScience: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Olisehinnocent:
We the fulanis rule Nigeria. Yorubaland belong to us. We must fight until our seriki is reinstated and place above any other person in our Yoruba /fulani land.
I know you're one of those children of hate with inferiority complex, so the need to disguise as your Fulani master. But know this, It is the plan of Yoruba youths to exterminate both you and your master and there will be no one to save you. Not the English, Americans or your foreign gods.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Jonathan39: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nwa amadi ahun enwere uche
mightyhazell:
Amaghi ihe na egbu unu..

zuzu puo ebe a
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Jonathan39: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Onye iberibe Ka obu
mightyhazell:
I wish i cud bruise some sense into your empty skull.. some of you guys drawing unnecessary fire to us are not real igbos..or maybe you are just deranged.

What is the bragging in aid of if i may ask? what business of yours is it when yoruba and fulani clash? Do u wish to join the fray?

onu ga agbowa gi na generational stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
BENARI:
When I listened to Gani say 2km after every town in the southwest is occupied by fulani, I feared for the yoruba nation. What this means is that there are competing demographics already in the southwest geographically. Its only a matter of time and the balance of power will tilt depending on birthrate and population growth.

If the southwest leaders love thier people and care about their future, they should partner with MNK covertly and build on the momentum of the moment and free their land. This government will bow to pressure from such alignment. If the yorubas miss this opportunity, it may forever be lost. The southwest will in 50 years be a bigger kwara state.
The only worry is selfish politicians like Tinubu who would rather sacrifice it's people.

Your hatred and ever hoping to hear bad news abt Fulani has reduced u to embarrassment to ur fellow haters. Where is it written that the hoodlums are Fulani?
Since Endsars protest Oyo state started experiencing these hoodlums attacks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by SlayerForever: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
dangotesmummy:
egboro werey ni gboro enu.

After destroying your home in the north and the place is inhabitable for you, you want to carry your madness to the south west Abi

Sorry.since you have a penchant for rape, killing and destruction,go and rape and kill yourselves in the north.we have enough issues for you to be carrying your stoop1dity to the south west.moreover nobody said you cannot stay in the south west, just behave like HUMAN BEINGS AND LIVE PEACEFULLY but the moment you decide that you want to go on a killing spree,then we will send you back to the home of barbarians (north) no be only una get monopoly of violence
Ka magana banza.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Lilpen3758: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vardanes2:
“Dort, wo man Bücher verbrennt, verbrennt man am Ende auch Menschen'

Heinrich Heine
Waka
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Chicastle: 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Samfloxin:
Shout out to Fulani herdsmen for their guts and yorubas who refuse to fight them to finish.

That's how they abandoned "SOWORE" their brother chanting that he is fighting for his pocket
Pocket my foot

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by ello29(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Herdsmen terrorist can never try this in East.

God bless ESN.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LEAVE US IN THE EAST ALONE PAID AGENT TO CAUSE PROBLEMS AND STOP COMPARING US IN THE SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH WEST...WE ALL ARE FACING SECURITY CHALLENGES
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by ello29(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Masterkernel1:

We would have mind our business, if you didn't involve yourselves in our Biafra struggle.

Shut up you are not a Biafra we Biafrans we are smarter than you.
You are a paid Agent and your job here is noted
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by vincentjk(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
lakefist:

Where una dey get this news from?

We wey dey Ibadan no even hear this news. Sahara reporters be careful of your stupid news.

You dey inside water soap go enter your eyes

Dey there.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Chipink(f): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
Onye iberibe Ka obu

Unu abuo bu ndi nzuzu
U anaghi afu Ihe ndi ofenmanu na eme na Igbo topic and ndi mod na agbachi ha nkiti.

Unu amaro ife ? Kee onye melu umunnem iberibe. Nkaa bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Chipink(f): 4:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
ello29:

He is not and he is right

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by BIGKemsey(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin"Amu" tekun. Only know how to shoot sporadically

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Masterkernel1: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
ello29:

Elochukwu, Oburu n'ibu onye nke anyi, juru juru.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Jonathan39: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Itiyezina onu na okwu ha. Chia so ochi me Anya ka ifuro ha
Chipink:

Unu abuo bu ndi nzuzu
U anaghi afu Ihe ndi ofenmanu na eme na Igbo topic and ndi mod na agbachi ha nkiti.

Unu amaro ife ? Kee onye melu umunnem iberibe. Nkaa bikonu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Washere(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Samfloxin:
,,,shut up,,flat headed ipob , criminal baby factory product,,, what did you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.