Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt (44399 Views)

Farmers And Herdsmen Clash In Ogun. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by showafrica(m): 4:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Samfloxin:
Shout out to Fulani herdsmen for their guts and yorubas who refuse to fight them to finish.

They should continue dining with the devil, no matter how you try to please the devil, he is still the devil wey no get conscience and very wicked.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Greenback: 4:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Southern unity my foot.

You are from west and am from East.

Guy I'm South south and I too use to be against southern unity due to the betraying attitude of the yorubas but their recent standup against these common enemy,Fulani people changed that a bit..but im still very skeptical n got good reasons to be cos the same man,tinubu,who worked stain the south 2015 not in favor of the west but of the common enemy,the north,the same man now wants you and I other southerners to vote for and support him come 2023!!!
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by mightyhazell: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2021
Gracchus:
No,ask your whor.e of a mother to give your drugs.
Tells alot about your mental health and poor background.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Whoube99(f): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/30/five-killed-houses-burnt-hoodlums-clash-amotekun-ibadan

See them, the Yoruba's are now afraid to even call the killers by their name. And for them never to offend their masters, they now call the killers hoodlums.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sule Lamido And Son, Mustapha In Germany After Travel Ban Was Lifted / Photos From Hanan Buhari's Birthday Party / White Paper That Indicted Amaechi Of Embezzling N500bn Rivers Fund - ScanNews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.