Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt (44392 Views)

Farmers And Herdsmen Clash In Ogun. Five Killed, Houses Burnt / Soldier Killed, Houses Burnt As Troops, Imo Youths Clash / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Chipink(f): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
Itiyezina onu na okwu ha. Chia so ochi me Anya ka ifuro ha

Mba itinye onu na ukwu ha diche
Oburu nke tinubu na Yoruba governor election ma obu any other politics , odimma igbachi ha nkiti manager obughi UDI nkea.
Just jegharia mee ihe nyocha na topic ochie gbasara ipob ma obu ndi Igbo ka ihu UDI comments ha na ha na ebe ahu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Chipink(f): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Elochukwu, Oburu n'ibu onye nke anyi, juru juru.
Obu anu ofia

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Jonathan39: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
UChem dia. Mana Ka anyi jiri uche na eso ha
Chipink:

Oburu nke tinubu na Yoruba governor election ma obu any other politics , odimma igbachi ha nkiti manager obughi UDI nkea.
Just jegharia mee ihe nyocha na topic ochie gbasara ipob ma obu ndi Igbo ka ihu UDI comments ha na ha na ebe ahu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by IgboWarlord(m): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Herdsmen don become hoodlums,abi?
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Funkeshuga(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Amotekun is just another political established organization used by politicians of southwest to act care

if Amotekun keep handling over herdsmen criminals to police then they don't have any power

I urge Sunday to stay back, let them kill 50% of that Oyo people then let's see who the over greedy and overambitious Yoruba leaders will put their tent with, maybe their Fulani useless master or the likes of Sunday

with these kind of modern of politicians in southwest, we have been fúcked
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by AFONJACOW(m): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Igbos want out from all these ... Killing everywhere

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Johnrio22(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chipink:

This people, sense no go kill una.
Una don change the discussion to Igbo language abi

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by atonement12: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Samfloxin:
Shout out to Fulani herdsmen for their guts and yorubas who refuse to fight them to finish.
Ipob miscreant trying to instigate Omoluabis!
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by tnerro1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
SlayerForever:
This is just the beginning. At the end they will see no peace until the Seriki is reinstated. We have been peaceful does not mean we can be pushed around.

grin grin grin, you are behind in the news, seriki has relocated to Kwara State, no comming back grin
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Basher8583: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Samfloxin:
Shout out to Fulani herdsmen for their guts and yorubas who refuse to fight them to finish.

Please how does this post concern Fulani
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by atonement12: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
Why u guys keep dragging the east into every business is what i will never understand..

Cant u for once mind your businesses?
The Ipob miscreants won't mind their business because they have an agenda... but they will fail!
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Coinbased: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by T9ksy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
lakefist:

Where una dey get this news from?

We wey dey Ibadan no even hear this news. Sahara reporters be careful of your stupid news.

It was an ongoing situation (in the beere area of oyo state) that eventually culminated in recent incident.
Eyewitness accounts collaborates the reports whilst victims also narrates their losses.
Please, if you can, watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpDzPu6i0GY&t=1459s
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
You know get anything for body, you dey keep vigil
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by dangotesmummy: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
SlayerForever:
Ka magana banza.
baba Eni banza grin

E pain am grin tongue

When we finish dealing with the bascards that opened the door for barbarians,we will get back to you tongue

You're not really the problem.cow brain grin tongue
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Ademoore07(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
SlayerForever:
This is just the beginning. At the end they will see no peace until the Seriki is reinstated. We have been peaceful does not mean we can be pushed around.
Are u mad?
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Farukshy:

See fool. Intimidated by which trube, u know the north are the ones governing the country, who even know akwa ibom, minor, u ppl don't exist

Ok Sir cheesy

I'll assume no one Knows Akwa Ibom (May Peace and Blessings be upon Her). But, pick a third class city in Akwa Ibom (May Peace and Blessings be upon Her), like Abak, I am very sure that anyone will choose to live in it than to live in a South East first class state.

Then let's go far,

If you pick the low cost areas of Uyo, they are 20 times better and more developed than the high brow areas of Umahia, Abakiliki, Owerri, Awka. I bet you will choose to live in a village in Ikot-Ekpene than in any of these your dirty cities I just mentioned.

If I lie, come slap me.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Greenback: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Herdsmen terrorist can never try this in East.

God bless ESN.

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

You are not from the East,you aee one of those who are against southern unity and you have failed.. The south shall rise. Kudos to the yorubas for their bold steps. Do yourself a favour and kindly shut up,thank you
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Olisehinnocent: 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
AdekunleScience:
I know you're one of those children of hate with inferiority complex, so the need to disguise as your Fulani master. But know this, It is the plan of Yoruba youths to exterminate both you and your master and there will be no one to save you. Not the English, Americans or your foreign gods.

We all knows that you guys are noise makers. We the fulani is coming to reclaim our inheritance (yorubaland) which rightfully belong to us.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by lakefist(m): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
slimanyd:

Sure baba Funny enough ,Ibadan and it's environs is peaceful sef. Infact, I dey Bere area now , going towards challenge. Cool serenity everywhere. But sahara reporters have failed already. No matter the negative news they are spreading about Oyo state on social media. An average Oyo state citizen who resides and live in Ibadan know and understand the game plan already .

Same here too. God bless.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by lakefist(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
vincentjk:

You dey inside water soap go enter your eyes

Dey there.

Kini nwi
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Chipink(f): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
UChem dia. Mana Ka anyi jiri uche na eso ha
Obu uche ahu kam na agwa GI na no ebea ma emebisi aha ndi igbo.
Imaghi na ndi MBA ozo no na forum a?

Ngwa gee nti ofuma
Abani abuo gara aga afurum otu nwayi south Africa na twitter na akpaghari ndi Igbo site na ihe ogutara na nairaland ebea
Na akpo ndi Igbo aha ojoo , ihe ahu wutelum

biko hapu ha ka ha gosi ndia na udiri ihe ha na eme adighi mma

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Chipink(f): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Johnrio22 post=98586185]

This people, sense no go kill una.
Una don change the discussion to Igbo language abi[/quote
Lol go learn na
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by ChizobaChukwu: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
Why u guys keep dragging the east into every business is what i will never understand..

Cant u for once mind your businesses?

Delusions of grandeur perhaps.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Tranquillity360: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Greenback:

You are not from the East,you aee one of those who are against southern unity and you have failed.. The south shall rise. Kudos to the yorubas for their bold steps. Do yourself a favour and kindly shut up,thank you
Southern unity my foot.

You are from west and am from East.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by femmoy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Masterkernel1:

We would have mind our business, if you didn't involve yourselves in our Biafra struggle.

deal with it
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Gracchus: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
Did u forget your drugs today (and yesterday?)
No,ask your whor.e of a mother to give your drugs.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Masterkernel1: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
femmoy:

deal with it

Hahahaah.... Sorry if you're pained.
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by Eriokanmi: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2021
SlayerForever:
you think so? Your people would know yoruba land isn't southern kaduna or katsina. What you people witnessed in ile ife 3 years ago would be a tip of the iceberg
Re: Hoodlums Clash With Amotekun In Ibadan. Five Killed, Houses Burnt by LLMG: 2:41am On Jan 31, 2021
What goes around comes around. The same way you have measured it shall be measured unto you.
SlayerForever:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Only Get N577k Monthly Pension From Lagos – Fashola / Three Soldiers Killed In Abonnema Rivers State / Malami: Nnamdi Kanu Discharged, Not Acquitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.