Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166195 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Miner13: 6:31am On Nov 22, 2013
ogugua88:

I didn't recommend it because that topic and similar ones have been on the home page numerously already.
hmmmmm
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 22, 2013
ininiana: MOD pls how do I delete/close my account?

Click on "Edit Profile". Scroll to the bottom of the page. You should see the "Deactivate Account" button. Go from there. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Mods please, how do I get to date ogugua
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by infonubia(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi Mods, any luck with with thread making the FP? Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/1524026/woman-marries-ferris-wheel-jangolova
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2013
I recommended it already, but I'll try again. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by infonubia(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
ogugua88: I recommended it already, but I'll try again. smiley

Ah...thanks. You are far too kind wink

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ICHIEMAN: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2013
I was banned yesterday by @antispambot for nothing. If u guys cannot regulate that thing then u beta joking there. I wasn't happy and I dnt lyk. Sexkilkz, Ogugua, jahbee abeg make e no happen again ooo.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by infonubia(m): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi Ogugua88 pls check on this thread that you closed again. It's not the same as the replacement thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1530193/longest-married-couple-u.s-celebrates

This couple are celebrating their 81st anniversary today Monday nov. 25th 2013.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
infonubia: Hi Ogugua88 pls check on this thread that you closed again. It's not the same as the replacement thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1530193/longest-married-couple-u.s-celebrates

This couple are celebrating their 81st anniversary today Monday nov. 25th 2013.

Oops. My apologies. Thank you for that. I've just fixed it and recommended it for the home page. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
ICHIEMAN: I was banned yesterday by @antispambot for nothing. If u guys cannot regulate that thing then u beta joking there. I wasn't happy and I dnt lyk. Sexkilkz, Ogugua, jahbee abeg make e no happen again ooo.

Sorry about that. Next time, send a pm and we'll try to get the issue resolved asap! smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by infonubia(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
ogugua88:

Oops. My apologies. Thank you for that. I've just fixed it and recommended it for the home page. smiley

wow....you are a super-mod! Thanks for prompting resolving the situation. wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ojis(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pls dere's dis gal am in love wit we've been togeda nw 4 2yrs+ bt d problm is dat she dosnt give me attentn wen ha mom is around she'll jst leave me alone nd be discussin wif ha mom nd afta smtym i'll go home. Pls do u think she's worth me anymore or wat d u suggest.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Is there a way to reset my account so I can stop receiving PMs?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
lorretta u: Is there a way to reset my account so I can stop receiving PMs?
Stop using enticing pictures as profile picture grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Enegod(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
very simple....de-activate your acc
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
What enticing about my profile pic?
undecided
You know it has nothing to do with pic. Even ppl without profile pics get PMs
So be serious.
Thanks
Mynd_44:
Stop using enticing pictures as profile picture grin
Enegod: very simple....de-activate your acc
you go and hug transformer tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2013
You cannot reset, but you can try the following:

Create a new email, change your NL email to that one. You'll only see the notifications on NL but not on your official email, so you won't have to bump into annoying mails whilst browsing your inbox.

However, when a member you would really want to reply PM's you, you'll receive the notification on NL as usual, and then you can go thru the hassle of logging into the other one, convincing yourself that he/she is really worth it.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Lakkyjay(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2013
dont decieve ursef, it is about your pix, see that face and the laps.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by vitalisosas: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2013
cheesy how can you trust your gf?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Thank you very much smiley smiley
sexkillz: You cannot reset, but you can try the following:

Create a new email, change your NL email to that one. You'll only see the notifications on NL but not on your official email, so you won't have to bump into annoying mails whilst browsing your inbox.

However, when a member you would really want to reply PM's you, you'll receive the notification on NL as usual, and then you can go thru the hassle of logging into the other one, convincing yourself that he/she is really worth it.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by lertee(f): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
ojis: Pls dere's dis gal am in love wit we've been togeda nw 4 2yrs+ bt d problm is dat she dosnt give me attentn wen ha mom is around she'll jst leave me alone nd be discussin wif ha mom nd afta smtym i'll go home. Pls do u think she's worth me anymore or wat d u suggest.
Girl...ojis(f)
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Caseless: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
sexkillz:

However, when a member you would really want to reply PM's you, you'll receive the notification on NL as usual, and then you can go thru the hassle of logging into the other one,
angry angry and this is d most fawked up part of it!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
lorretta u: Thank you very much smiley smiley
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia5: 3:45am On Nov 28, 2013
please remove the post mentioning my moniker on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1533508/photo-why-ladies-doing-nonsense#19830508

highly distasteful.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by GSKing: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2013
Hello mods, erm, I recommend this topic for front page...

https://www.nairaland.com/1534593/why-women-far-more-likely

Thanks!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2013
M.O.D, I have a compliain! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
Who deleted my thread on two guys kissing?
What's wrong with that thread?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by chimajii: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
pls Mods...i just gotta say am Really 'mad' that I can't create Topics.*nt like i dnt Knw how*..e.t.c....it's so upsettin...like damn!...for the past 8hrs i been Trying and no headway....i keep getting this message' server is overwhlemed....blah,blah,blah'...Not cool...Am new Here..didnt think y'alls server wud not Be On Par..............

Here are d few things i tried.....
1. Exit browser....*didnt work*
2. Loggd off *didnt work*
3. Gave it a rest for bout 3hrs.. *still nt working*..
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mrman2(m): 12:17am On Nov 29, 2013
Hi mods, this topic was erroneously moved to the sexuality section, please it has nothing to do with sex. And please can you recommend it for front page, it's about my experience with weed. https://www.nairaland.com/1532526/experience-weed thanks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Who deleted my thread on two guys kissing?
What's wrong with that thread?

...., You need Jesus!!! angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by SisterCaro(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.