Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (165932 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2011
Thread binned as requested
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BABE3: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2011
^^ You're beautiful!!! wink cheesy Tainks!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by NDelta(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are good at brown nosing. wink

Ms chima am not looking for any favour.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BABE3: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
JayBee pls I need your help! (I know, again)

There is this person that has been posting my picture all over the Romance section. Pls do something about it, Anything, Thanks!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by swisscash(m): 3:37am On Apr 22, 2011
Jaybee. Bot itz at it again. Pls unban dis ID 4 my guy https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=620750
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:53am On Apr 22, 2011
BABE!:

JayBee pls I need your help! (I know, again)

There is this person that has been posting my picture all over the Romance section. Pls do something about it, Anything, Thanks!
The posted Pictures under the romance section has been removed by me. He has also been formally warned about risking a ban if he doesn't stop with the unauthorised posting of peeps pics.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 6:01am On Apr 22, 2011
swisscash:

Jaybee. Bot itz at it again. Pls unban dis ID https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=620750
Your profile has been sent to the Admin for unbanning
Ciao
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BEE3: 6:07am On Apr 22, 2011
jay bee:

The posted Pictures under the romance section has been removed by me. He has also been formally warned about risking a ban if he doesn't stop with the unauthorised posting of peeps pics.

I don fall for hand I swear!, lol

Thank you very much JayBee. Much appreciated. He has some of them in the General Welcome section. Pls who do I meet for the removal of those ones. ?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 6:14am On Apr 22, 2011
^^^
Use the report to mod button on each and every thread that your pic is posted on
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by swisscash(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
Lol
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BABE3: 6:11am On Apr 23, 2011
Hey! Jaybee! I'm back!  grin grin grin

So, this person quoted that guy (my picture was in the quotes). Could you help me remove it. Thanks.  smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=651771.msg8179129#msg8179129   second page
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2011
^^^^^
done
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BABE3: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=651850.msg8179236#msg8179236 page one!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xsorry, i just keep finding them. I'm so sorry. This guy is crazy, undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2011
Jaybee please lock this thread.

Aminalib and her infant brained self refuses to post in the right section
much less end drama.

thanks sweetie.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652898.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by aminalib(f): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2011
lmaooo jaybee if u feel its in the wrong section( i put nl romance on title) then please remove it to the best section and please give this loser a job for real.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2011
BABE!:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=651850.msg8179236#msg8179236 page one!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xsorry, i just keep finding them. I'm so sorry. This guy is crazy, undecided
Done
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Jaybee please lock this thread.

Aminalib and her infant brained self refuses to post in the right section
much less end drama.

thanks sweetie.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652898.0.html

aminalib:

lmaooo jaybee if u feel its in the wrong section( i put nl romance on title) then please remove it to the best section and please give this loser a job for real.

Thread moved to the right section
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2011
Jaybee, I say you need to delete irrelevant posts on this thread. Its a complaint thread not a fighting ground.

Did you put in a good word for me. I would have cleared this ages ago.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 10:31am On Apr 24, 2011
@Jaybee I think you should really send igwe419 for banning. He has a user name called igwe1 which has more than 2000 posts. He uses igwe419 to bash people.

This was today:

Igwe419

Re: Ladies What Are The Issues With Light Skinned Men?
« #84 on: Today at 10:15:27 AM »
The Amaka you are a proper bytch, let us see your picture you are probably one of those insecure skin bleachers and to the Zambia ho dark skin has its own skin tones you good for nothing junk

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

The one highlighted is referred to me. Ban this racist man.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Igwe419: 10:41am On Apr 24, 2011
I'm not Igwe1 and i want to apologize to the Zambian lady, I had a rush of blood

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2011
Igwe419, you are a very racist man. I despise racists.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by aminalib(f): 10:46am On Apr 24, 2011
kandiii if he bothers u so much why not just ignore him, there is an ignore option on here
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2011
Really where? I have never seen it
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by aminalib(f): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2011
profile then personal message options
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2011
Alright thank you very much
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by aminalib(f): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2011
u r welcome,,i hope it works,
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
Moderators,

Can you ban Jaybee for being late? Thanks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2011
I didn't want to complain about anybody,
but there is someone i have to complain about>>>> Katy86.

Jaybe kindly do something to that biitch,

SHE ANNOYS THE HELL OUTTA WE BLACK GIRLS!!!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by aminalib(f): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2011
speak for urself maybe she annoys u, opinions are opinions.,grow some balls goldie,,if u can dish it, u should be able to take it, HAPPY EASTER
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2011
aminalib:

speak for urself maybe she annoys u, opinions are opinions.,grow some balls goldie,,if u can dish it, u should be able to take it, HAPPY EASTER

am not speaking for you aminalib,if that is what you think
am speaking for myself and others,and as for balls,when do females start having balls??

you can shove your ''happy easter'' back at you,
besides am not here to exchange words with you,it is a complaint thread,so take a hike!!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 10:22pm On Apr 24, 2011
@Goldie
The forum embraces and support freedom to practice free speech. We can only do something if she singles out a member at any particular time to curse 'em out. Her opinions might be different but the advice is always to ignore her posts
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Goldieluks: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2011
She disses black people in general and you call that ''freedom of speech''
OMG!

go and take a look at the 'African beauty' thread,you'll see what i mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.