Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166231 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
sexkillz: He is old enough to know what he wants, and we are old enough to respect his decision.
angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2012
I am looking for Mr Cork cheesy Please does anybody know where he is? I miss him so much and would like to have him back on the forum as Mr Cork and not as any other ID cry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
Odunnu: I am looking for Mr Cork cheesy Please does anybody know where he is? I miss him so much and would like to have him back on the forum as Mr Cork and not as any other ID cry
Someone hide d post jare! Nansense!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2012
why do u want it hidden Chica?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2012
Odunnu: why do u want it hidden Chica?
Irrelevant post! tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2012
Stop derailing this thread. If you know where he is just tell me
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by slimyem: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
Odunnu: I am looking for Mr Cork cheesy Please does anybody know where he is? I miss him so much and would like to have him back on the forum as Mr Cork and not as any other ID cry
i bought him as a toy and paid in full.he's in my bedroom.
Contact me if you wanna do business!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by free2ryhme: 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2012

meathead. What a shame! SMH
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kinchiso(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2012
Why was my ”IKEKINGS“ i.d banned from the romance section?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
kinchiso: Why was my ”IKEKINGS“ i.d banned from the romance section?
For posting off topic on several threads. Ban expires in 2 days.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kinchiso(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
sexkillz: For posting off topic on several threads. Ban expires in 2 days.
Seriously, am i the only one?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
Banned 3 already today. . . Looking for more. And you can name more people for investigation and subsequent banning if found guilty.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kinchiso(m): 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2012
Guy you are too strict ooo.... Not fair at all....
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Strictness is required to maintain orderliness.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings1: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ok ooo.....
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ijebabe: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
Can I laugh sad
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
ijebabe: Can I laugh sad
Make killz come ban you abi?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BlacPerl(f): 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
Abeg, few hours ban aint clear to me....how long is the few hours?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
Less than 24 hours. More like 120 mins
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
I banned you for 48 hours. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BlacPerl(f): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
sexkillz: I banned you for 48 hours. . .
and my offence?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2012
Posting off topic on several threads.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BlacPerl(f): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
I hope u banned my accomplices too
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2012
How long does it take for the "followed topic" icon to show?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Emmy9ite(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
Killz why was my thread moved to the joke section? angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
Lmao! grin grin

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: Killz why was my thread moved to the joke section? angry
It had zero romance content. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Emmy9ite(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
sexkillz: It had zero romance content. . .
It had zero joke content too,btw i was talking abt 9ja girls,that is romantic in a sense..No qualms sha,thanks for the explanation (i been want wound person wink)
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
You are welcome. Always post threads in the right section.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kinchiso(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Oga sexkillz who banned my ”IKEKINGS1“ i.d from replying or quoting to a post for dis romance section?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LaParisienne(f): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2012
I haven't said this before, but I miss miss miss having Jaybee around here.

I miss the way you interacted with people, and the way you handled your role during your active days.

I miss Corky too, sometimes undecided. I miss the good old Nairaland.

But I have my MarcAnthon, and he's the best thing since sliced bread grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.