Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) (46378 Views)

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Westezenwa: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
Congrats bro,

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omoh, na savage dawgs dey here...

Oga oooh. grin

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Molahnelson(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Good luck
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by chatinent: 11:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Man's black like 10pm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Teaser4(m): 11:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Pinetfranceshan:

Interesting, boss. I'll never get married.
Amen

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin you smart!
Pinetfranceshan:
I'll never be impressed by this and many others. I'm never gonna marry. angry

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by EaglesEyes1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
descarado:

You wash outside not inside as inside is self cleansing.
Nature made it so. Washing disturbs the ph balance there cetaris Paribus.
But it doesn't eliminate the smell. I knw that some offensive odour might be caused by diseases why the rest are not, washing inside can eliminate most offensive odour based on feedbacks from women who had cultivated the habit of doing so. But use cold water instead of hot water.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Komu1048(m): 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emmyloaded:
A Nairalander, CEO of Topgist.com.ng has finally proposed to his girlfriend of six years.

This proposal is coming a few months after they both graduated from the same department in the same University.

Congratulations to them.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1IJA_HiEs

Some simp can never be delivered not even spending 365 days in mfm.

A hoe you dig nonstop for a whopping six years. You still worship as if it’s your lord and savior, I give up on simps. You need to be taken to c&s and be flogged for 21 days to chase out all abnormalities from your body and soul

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Komu1048(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Your male course mate are ashame of you right now
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by wisdomclay(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2021
SIMPson

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by stonecoldcafe: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Emmyloaded:
A Nairalander, CEO of Topgist.com.ng has finally proposed to his girlfriend of six years.

This proposal is coming a few months after they both graduated from the same department in the same University.

Congratulations to them.

WATCH VIDEO
httpEs

Congratulations to you. I saw something which I loved, you have a caring woman
She was not ashamed to wipe the mess of your shirt even with your friend teasing you. Her focus was on you. I loved that.
May God bless you both, bless your union and indeed plans. Congratulations to both of you

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by laluski(m): 12:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Osiki18:
Awwnn so sweet.
Congratulations to you both

Wats AWWWN
It's aww.. I keep correcting my 16 yr old daughter.
Guess I'll never understand you new generation

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Those nails eh that lady too like to masturbate
reprobate mind cry
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2021
luminouz:

He didn't give you the ring undecided
grin I love the freedom of my fingers actually grin
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by DisLifeSha: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2021
It's not bad kneeling down because he will do all sorts of unimaginable things for her in the other room. It's a sign of respect and love for her

tyup:
Did you really have to kneel down undecided

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2021
musicproducer:
na ur nail, who ask u
she posted it on social media

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2021
MeMiTi:
My condolences lipsrsealed
WTF
haba na bros
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:29am On Feb 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It's a free world brother, you do what pleases you.

As for me, I WILL MARRY THIS YEAR.
amen amen amen and marry a damsel cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by HitlerGaddafi: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2021
ibietela2:

Nice ass and congratulations
Mehn that girl got a nice and juicy looking ass. That kinda ass if you pound her from behind your life will never remain the same.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by luminouz(m): 12:35am On Feb 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
grin I love the freedom of my fingers actually grin

Lol,lucky you then grin
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by HitlerGaddafi: 12:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Emmyloaded:

Congratulations to them.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1IJA_HiEs
She got a sweet looking ass.

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 12:41am On Feb 02, 2021
And he was standing!

RP and MGTOW will be so frustrated their indoctrination isn't working. Any man with a brain can't follow the dictates of angry incels and gays.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by MNTS0(m): 12:42am On Feb 02, 2021
People on this website are so damn toxic. sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2021
IamPlato:

You Are A Fool For Kneeling down Bro. That Is So Wrong.

I Cant Believe That Upon All That Has Been Said You people Still Kneel Down

You thought men offline take online MGTOW and TRP indoctrination rants and abuses serious? 96% of men will still kneel down to propose. Even the gay ones will. All this standing rants are simply pointless rants.

4 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2021
IamPlato:

You Are A Fool For Kneeling down Bro. That Is So Wrong.

I Cant Believe That Upon All That Has Been Said You people Still Kneel Down
they never listen. My manly ego will choke me to death the day I bend the knee for a menstruator

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by MENofIRON(m): 12:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Say No To 5 Minutes Performance. Be a Man of Iron.
https://healthyyman.name.ng/sales/
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 02, 2021
descarado:

You wash outside not inside as inside is self cleansing.
Nature made it so. Washing disturbs the ph balance there cetaris Paribus.
no wonder some of you ooze like nuclear waste.
Keep deluding yourself. You can say you don't need to use soap but you definitely need to splash water and pass your finger
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 02, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You thought men offline take online MGTOW and TRP indoctrination rants and abuses serious? 96% of men will still kneel down to propose. Even the gay ones will. All this standing rants are simply pointless rants.
in the West, yes but in Nigeria you and I know 90% of the marriage is from the girl asking "baby when will you come and see my parents? " after the second belle is already 4 months

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.