Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) (46375 Views)

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Kneeling down and begging liability to come into your life. Tufiakwa! Goalnaldo can never!

Shut up jor. Na so una go dey make mouth anyhow. undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:42am On Feb 02, 2021
Ugly ring , ugly people
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Ryan03(f): 1:53am On Feb 02, 2021
sapoyoro:
only half men kneel down to propose
FULL MEN, abeg leave half men alone to kneel and propose, nor be your knee they use

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Ryan03(f): 1:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Sgarpoon:
The society is making man less masculine

Nonsense kneeling down begging her to settle with you

While your the one that will suffer 90% of trying to provide for the family.
are you the one that will provide for his family? Did he beg money from you to provide for the family? Did he borrow your knee to propose? Crying more than the bereaved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Ryan03(f): 1:57am On Feb 02, 2021
IamPlato:

You Are A Fool For Kneeling down Bro. That Is So Wrong.

I Cant Believe That Upon All That Has Been Said You people Still Kneel Down
pained that someone refuse to allow you dictate how he should live his life, LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Ryan03(f): 1:59am On Feb 02, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
I like the way she kept the boy on his kneels, like a primary one pupil. As big as he is,he went down on his kneels for a girl.. And them say the stupid boy na graduate Its a pity young man. Meanwhile that's just the beginning of what he is putting himself into..
( Prison)
drink cold water. Are you ok now? Bitterness is a prison, the only ish is that you don't know you are a prisoner.

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by lordswill03: 2:01am On Feb 02, 2021
One of the good ones. At least I no hear SAY YES SAY YES, from the background

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Ryan03(f): 2:01am On Feb 02, 2021
favour32:
"who tell you make you K.D?
"You K.D?
Wait make Pete Edochie catch you.
who is he? The groom's father?
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Ryan03(f): 2:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Halifaxguy:
Why must you simps like to copy white, must you guys kneel down to propose! You just added more responsibility and added liability in your life and you're still kneeling down for it. Simps everywhere no common sense. I hate nonsense �
DIE! that will solve your problem grin grin grin
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by yusufmurry: 2:03am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=HRHQueenPhil post=98615639]I love the ring but hate the grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 2:03am On Feb 02, 2021
IamPlato:

You Are A Fool For Kneeling down Bro. That Is So Wrong.

I Cant Believe That Upon All That Has Been Said You people Still Kneel Down

You guys and aggression. Why not do yours however you want to do yours and let the man do his how he desires? Must you attack people for not subscribing to your idea?

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Ryan03(f): 2:05am On Feb 02, 2021
phatek:
MR SIMPSON. . . .WHO TAUGHT U DT U MUST KNEEL TO PROPOSE.MTHEEW :'
did he borrow knee from you? You all claim MGTOW yet can't leave others with their decision, you claim alpha but can't seem to mind your business and alpha over your lives, Always wanting to alpha over others. You are the real simp, always wailing when people don't do what you tell them to, maybe because that's how you live your life, living fake standards because you are told to. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Ryan03(f): 2:07am On Feb 02, 2021
Adakintroy:
You go Hussle for the hard soil call Nigeria.

Your boss go shout for you tire. You go make the money carry go kneel down for one woman to accept you. Na so you weak?

This is how I believe things should reason out.

No woman would touch a lazy man from a distance with a stick. That means women hold the high ground when a man is broke and weak.a man can plead then.

When it's reverse and the man has gone through the struggle and he is now a realman, the woman has lost her bargaining advantages. Now the man holds the high ground.

He "takes" a wife then. Not beg for one.

Read the way chinua achebe depicted it in "things fall apart

Kwefi would not marry okonkwo because he was too poor. But when okonkwo gain prowess she ran from her husband to him.

That's the might of a man when he has done his work.

You are not helping the reasoning of a woman when you let them win all the time. Life is not like that.

She is coming to eat your food and possibly live rent free for the rest her life.

Less not over do it.

who hold you not to make money and wait for women to run to you? I don't and won't follow your logic, oya go and rest
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Ryan03(f): 2:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Nuel4:
they never listen. My manly ego will choke me to death the day I bend the knee for a menstruator
I am sure nobody forced you to knee. Why can't you do same and mind your business?

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by dapadawee: 3:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Emmyloaded:
A Nairalander, CEO of Topgist.com.ng has finally proposed to his girlfriend of six years.

This proposal is coming a few months after they both graduated from the same department in the same University.

Congratulations to them.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1IJA_HiEs
guy I love the concept
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Politicapastor1: 3:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Please when is the wedding date? Because we don't want lords of the ring. Na so chioma take turn baby mama so.
Anyway

This proposal is coming a few months after they both graduated from the same department in the same University.

Congratulations to them.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1IJA_HiEs[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Make uncle Pete Edochie catch you first. undecided u dey kneel down dey beg small girl, wey even ur younger brother fit senior sef.

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by judgedredd22(m): 4:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Emmyloaded:
A Nairalander, CEO of Topgist.com.ng has finally proposed to his girlfriend of six years.

Congratulations to them.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V1IJA_HiEs

that's a pretty gyal!! cool
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Zontrident: 4:18am On Feb 02, 2021
After reading this thread I am seriously disgusted and appalled at the number of emotionally broke males here �
Like wtf it's his life not yours, so for somebody to kneel and propose to his loved one is now a crime �, I can see that there are a lot of heart broken and outright stupid males here always claiming woke but not having brains(sense)

2 Likes

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 4:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Na so NL people de resemble...and na them troll pass undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Vaiki(m): 4:51am On Feb 02, 2021
tyup:
Did you really have to kneel down undecided
He just knelt down to carry his lifes worries
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by prciouschika(f): 4:56am On Feb 02, 2021
shocked
tyup:
Did you really have to kneel down undecided
is it your kneeling down
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Pinetfranceshan:

Weytin sweet for there? The wine?
���
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 5:50am On Feb 02, 2021
Six years of which they spent four in school together? Something tells me the engagement will fall apart. They’ve spent too long as lovers and he’s about to enter the real world with its many easy women.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by Gabson001(m): 5:53am On Feb 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I love the ring but hate the nails cool

women will always see one error in other women

shior
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by bluefilm: 6:06am On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Is it a must that he kneels down to propose

Yes, it's a must.

That's how to prove to the whole world that you are a total and shameless SIMP.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by etrouble: 6:17am On Feb 02, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I love the ring but hate the nails cool

The semi nude girlfriend nko?
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by etrouble: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Pinetfranceshan:
I'll never be impressed by this and many others. I'm never gonna marry. angry

Marry, if you must marry. If you marry a good woman, you will be happy; if you marry a bad one, you will become a philosopher. - Socrates
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by SexytorresE(f): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Pinetfranceshan:
I'll never be impressed by this and many others. I'm never gonna marry. angry
is not a most my dear . kiss me I'm scared of giving birth cry
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by etrouble: 6:24am On Feb 02, 2021
descarado:

You wash outside not inside as inside is self cleansing.
Nature made it so. Washing disturbs the ph balance there cetaris Paribus.

This one na real Oloorun.
Re: Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Nuel4:
in the West, yes but in Nigeria you and I know 90% of the marriage is from the girl asking "baby when will you come and see my parents? " after the second belle is already 4 months

And you think white women never ask that? You have lied to yourself a lot if you think there's some magic about Western women. That's what you and dangote thought, but who is having the last laugh?

Although Western men (not Nigerians) are much better off than the ones who assume a lot of things and have unrealistic expectations of women.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.