Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls (2979 Views)

She Has A Big Problem, Has Anyone Gone Through This Before / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by tgmservice: 6:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Men they fall hand for this forum.

See wetin una sit down dey discuss
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2021
samwash:
Funny enough they forgot that all these Tech will fade away & new edition will follow, why kill ur self over it. You can't have it all.
Ask those blackberry girls of those days how far now.
Just like the way one Cynthia died over blackberry than, what a wasted life, that blackberry phone model is not even in the market again, but life will never come back again, its gone forever.
Just imagine one of my guy using a phone worth more than 100k asking for 1k to eat & recharge, when another of my guy started a trade with less than 100k & he's doing well & everyone is looking on him for direction, this life nor balance.
I don't kwn why some pple will waste their financial resources on phone & still be broke but can't invest the money in a skill or trade that will give then continuous cash flow. Youth!! we better be wise.

Penny wise palm foolish
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2021
tgmservice:
Men they fall hand for this forum.

See wetin una sit down dey discuss

It's obvious u r in the wrong section.. there are more educative section at this platform with a few clicks you find more suitable section for u. We can actually discuss any gender here. So if u don't like what u are seeing make ur time more useful
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by 4katy: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Na why you go see say Dem no plenty for telegram or Dem no dey use am steadily because status update no dey. And any serious person will tell you that Telegram has more opportunities for you as an individual than WhatsApp... That's why I know signal cannot overtake WhatsApp at least in Nigeria because girls will not migrate with it because of no status update...

Any thing that requires a little bit of logic our girls immediately show their mental weakness... That's why they are not much in Tech. They have the biggest phone but that are under utilised... When they now have problem you will see them saying " Please how can I..."

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2021
4katy:
Na why you go see say Dem no plenty for telegram or Dem no dey use am steadily because status update no dey. And any serious person will tell you that Telegram has more opportunities for you as an individual than WhatsApp... That's why I know signal cannot overtake WhatsApp at least in Nigeria because girls will not migrate with it because of no status update...

Any thing that requires a little bit of logic our girls immediately show their mental weakness... That's why they are not much in Tech. They have the biggest phone but that are under utilised... When they now have problem you will see them saying " Please how can I..."

I think in Nigeria women's appearance is there selling point cos loads of guys want to see how pretty u look. I believe that is the reason most of them feel entitled. Loads of guys are ready to spend on any beautiful girl that is why they are lazy
Re: Why Is Phone A Big Problem For Girls by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

I think in Nigeria women's appearance is there selling point cos loads of guys want to see how pretty u look. I believe that is the reason most of them feel entitled. Loads of guys are ready to spend on any beautiful girl that is why they are lazy
spot on.. Even if the very ugly ones post a picture on facebook, u will see guys commenting 'wow wow' like ambulance angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Reacts To Sleeping With Janemena / What Did I Do Wrong Should I Continue Calling Her To Apologise? Your Opinion Pls / Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.