Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens (4587 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
sandraa:

Stop using white girls to compare naija babes abeg!, go check well how many well trained white chic want to date a loser? even their parents wont allow it bro!
its same phinomenom everywhere in the world so dont get it twisted.

As for naija we ve been trained to believe a man shld take care of us even if we have the millions or not likewise d guys ve been trained to take care of their women.
thats y u find a guy that a girl trained in sch will ditch her and marry the one he can train.
girls associate love with giving, we believe if he love us he will want to take of me and make me happy ( which is not far from the truth)
Naija girls with dis kind of upbringing will always want something from a guy that claims to love them, she will even test the guy if necessary!

As for the Runs babes it is money all the way , seriouslly wat do u expect from them anyways!

So a man that earns less than a woman is a "loser"? What (or who) exactly is a loser? Ok I already know the answer: a man that doesn't earn that much money. In other words, everything boils down to money money money, head or tail? You think most ordinary white women reason like you Nigerian parasites? I pity any man who places much value (i.e. "love"wink on any one of these species that have a mindset like this. Most of ya'll are simply commodities that can be bought at the market by the highest bidder; no substance or depth whatsoever.

jay bee:

So what's so hard in moving on to the NEXT one that won't demand head/neck before you date her?

Problem is that you might never find a 'NEXT one' with a different mindset so long you're dealing with Nigerians. And blueballs/sexual starvation would compel you to do the needful in order to get laid. Even the born again, 'decent' one you think is different. . .try to bait her with a richer pal of yours (that she doesn't know), who has got bling, flashy ride and all the effizy money brings; I assure you that in less than 2 weeks max you'd see the sex tape she made with him. . .blowing furiously on his rich cock, and she might dump you afterwards in light of the 'better offer' your rich pal represents. It's a hopeless case.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by jaybee3(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
Widening own scope doesn't just involve shifting base, it also involves changing tactics and broadening of horizon.
what's wrong with finding that partner that complements you perfectly on-line?
what's wrong with speed-dating?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
simple

You have said it all that needs to be said

Jaybee u can now lock this thread cos there is simply nothing 2 talk bout which pro01 hasn't said!!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
pro01:

So a man that earns less than a woman is a "loser"? What (or who) exactly is a loser? Ok I already know the answer: a man that doesn't earn that much money. In other words, everything boils down to money money money, head or tail? You think most ordinary white women reason like you Nigerian parasites? I pity any man who places much value (i.e. "love"wink on any one of these species that have a mindset like this. Most of ya'll are simply commodities that can be bought at the market by the highest bidder; no substance or depth whatsoever.

Problem is that you might never find a 'NEXT one' with a different mindset so long you're dealing with Nigerians. And blueballs/sexual starvation would compel you to do the needful in order to get laid. Even the born again, 'decent' one you think is different. . .try to bait her with a richer pal of yours (that she doesn't know), who has got bling, flashy ride and all the effizy money brings; I assure you that in less than 2 weeks max you'd see the sex tape she made with him. . .blowing furiously on his rich cock, and she might dump you afterwards in light of the 'better offer' your rich pal represents. It's a hopeless case.

WORD!!

COMPLETELY AND FLAWLESSLY TRUE!! cool cool
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by MrsChima(f): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
jay bee:

Widening own scope doesn't just involve shifting base, it also involves changing tactics and broadening of horizon.

Is that how you found me? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by jaybee3(m): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thought you denounced your Nigerian citizenship, No? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
sandraa:

You move to no. 11 na shooo na my force grin

me no mind make i get guy to dey pay my monthly bb subcribtion o, o boyz it will be so cool, lol

them swear for you make you nor fit afford your blackberry subscription
abi to use black berry na by force

sandraa:

The truth 190 is that[b] most girls dat guys support are mostly in school and are really in need[/b] ( dats sincere chics o)

big fat lie my sista
sandraa:

You move to no. 11 na shooo na my force grin

The truth still remains dat our culture tends to spoil we ladies and we r so loving it!!!!!

@190 no vex say babes don chop your money, but na d only way to hold one down o!!!!!,

but when that same culture permits me to have as many women as i like
you go crying he broke my heart. embarassed embarassed embarassed
at least in the time of our forefathers when the man taking on the whole reponsibility was in voke
we also had the options of enjoying as many p****** as we could take care of

if you wanna live in that age, then best of luck, as for me i am voting for a nigeria where woman will see themselves as not just body and pretty face
but as responsible and intelligent.

the whites are more sexually immoral than we are but at least for them its not about the money.
finito
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

them swear for you make you nor fit afford your blackberry subscription
abi to use black berry na by force
big fat lie my sistabut when that same culture permits me to have as many women as i like
you go crying he broke my heart. embarassed embarassed embarassed
at least in the time of our forefathers when the man taking on the whole reponsibility was in voke
we also had the options of enjoying as many p****** as we could take care of

if you wanna live in that age, then best of luck, as for me i am voting for a nigeria where woman will see themselves as not just body and pretty face
but as responsible and intelligent.

the whites are more sexually immoral than we are but at least for them its not about the money.
finito

This guy has said it all AGAIN!!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
jay bee:

Bros u dey make men dey vex.
so if you caught your wife cheating you cheat on her back ABI? instead of sending her packing
what we are saying here is the fowl, fish, and goat mentality of some nigerian ladies, are mind boggling.

it is not about widening anything or going on-line to find a better partner, its more about respect and responsibility.
as for me i managed to get a fairly good one although she has her faults but certainly not in the aspect of demanding,
thats not to say she is not guilty of same, but at least she is different to some degree.
and even if she is not wetin man go do now? abi make i die from congil grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ 190
e b like say u dey provoke pass me oh, grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

Bros u dey make men dey vex.
so if you caught your wife cheating you cheat on her back ABI? instead of sending her packing
what we are saying here is the fowl, fish, and goat mentality of some nigerian ladies, are mind boggling.

it is not about widening anything or going on-line to find a better partner, its more about respect and responsibility.
as for me i managed to get a fairly good one although she has her faults but certainly not in the aspect of demanding,
thats not to say she is not guilty of same, but at least she is different to some degree.

and even if she is not wetin man go do now? abi make i die from congil grin grin grin

El fenomenal finishio grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
ti obirin ba l'oko meji od'ashewo.
Illegal ni
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by forkadict(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
sandraa:

Stop using white girls to compare naija babes abeg!, go check well how many well trained white chic want to date a loser? even their parents wont allow it bro!

As for naija we ve been trained to believe a man shld take care of us even if we have the millions or not likewise d guys ve been trained to take care of their women.
thats y u find a guy that a girl trained in sch will ditch her and marry the one he can train.
[b]girls associate love with giving, we believe if he love us he will want to take of me and make me happy ( which is not far from the truth)[/b]Naija girls with dis kind of upbringing will always want something from a guy that claims to love them, she will even test the guy if necessary!

As for the Runs babes it is money all the way , seriouslly wat do u expect from them anyways!

I've got mad issues with every single word in this post of yours. But the emboldened, i will single out to discuss.
You mean your parents trained you to depend on guys to provide for every single need of yours all your life?? Your parents trained you to be a parasite all your life?? Your parents didnt train you to be hardworking and prayerful so that you can attract God's blessings and thus be able to provide for yourself? If you are still in school, i expect your parents to take full responsibility for you and all your needs until you are out of school and you get a job after which i expect them to have trained you to be responsible enough to take care of yourself and not be a parasite on others just because they are guys. You expect a man to take care of you even if you have the millions?? JESUS.

Whenever i see threads on NL that generalise and bash naija chics, i try as much as possible not to comment on those threads because i don't think its fair. I cant stick my neck out for naija chics either because i have had my experiences too. One chic even broke up with me cos she felt i wasn't living up to my responsibilities financially. I had just one regret and that is i only forked her once. If i had a for knowledge that she had that kind of plan, i would have forked her brutally many many times before allowing her to free me. Tell me, even if i wanted to stand up for naija chics on such threads, how do i achieve that with this sick post of yours

girls associate love with giving, we believe if he love us he will want to take of me and make me happy ( which is not far from the truth)
Its girls like you that turn down young and aspiring guys down only to date or get married to old, pot bellied, dirty looking papas in their seventies just because they are rich. You will allow someone as old or even older than your father to stick his old rotten deak into your pussy just because he's got the money to throw around. I can actually imagine you sucking hard on one of those grand papas cock only for him to cum in your mouth. YUCK!!!! I'm outta here.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
sandraa:

Naija girls with dis kind of upbringing will always want something from a guy that claims to love them, she will even test the guy if necessary!

firstly can we express disagreements without personal abuse  PLEASE.
sandra i do not recognize this sort of training in my own ethnic group though i recognize that men are required to work hard and be responsible for their families. but the typical southern  nigerian woman is a harworking battler. whether it be selling vegetables in the market or ogogoro(kaikai) in the motor park or farming long hours in the heat just to survive. in many cases naija men leave them to struggle to feed their children. nigerian men seem to spend for sex rather than any lofty ideal of looking after women. some men who spend like this sometimes have families that they neglect.i have observed this in every part of the south and i have been to every single state. though i will admit in some parts of the south the women are more mercenary than others.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
fork adict:

I've got mad issues with every single word in this post of yours. But the emboldened, i will single out to discuss.
You mean your parents trained you to depend on guys to provide for every single need of yours all your life?? Your parents trained you to be a parasite all your life?? Your parents didnt train you to be hardworking and prayerful so that you can attract God's blessings and thus be able to provide for yourself? If you are still in school, i expect your parents to take full responsibility for you and all your needs until you are out of school and you get a job after which i expect them to have trained you to be responsible enough to take care of yourself and not be a parasite on others just because they are guys. You expect a man to take care of you even if you have the millions?? JESUS.

Whenever i see threads on NL that generalise and bash naija chics, i try as much as possible not to comment on those threads because i don't think its fair. I cant stick my neck out for naija chics either because i have had my experiences too. One chic even broke up with me cos she felt i wasn't living up to my responsibilities financially. I had just one regret and that is i only forked her once. If i had a for knowledge that she had that kind of plan, i would have forked her brutally many many times before allowing her to free me. Tell me, even if i wanted to stand up for naija chics on such threads, how do i achieve that with this sick post of yours

Its girls like you that turn down young and aspiring guys down only to date or get married to old, pot bellied, dirty looking papas in their seventies just because they are rich. You will allow someone as old or even older than your father to stick his old rotten deak into your kitty just because he's got the money to throw around. I can actually imagine you sucking hard on one of those grand papas cock only for him to come in your mouth. YUCK!!!! I'm outta here.

el grand classico - whatever it means grin grin grin i love high sounding words grin grin grin

i am still waiting for the ladies oh,
why are they passing this thread na,
u see how truth dey pursue women
women defend urself oh,
make we no count you join the bad eggs
imagine buying a create of eggs and finding only 1 and half good eggs
terrible you might say
but thats our naija chicks for you.
infact they are worse than yahoo boys,
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thats the same reason why no one even bothers bout them no more

Not just Nigerian ladies but as soon as i notice u have one or less than one charateristics of been a G.D

Im out, I have no silly time to wait on a dumb bleep retardeed proverty stricken Ostrich all in the name of shes my girl  undecided

here is a video of some of the kind of ladies that we are expected to spend this rest of our lives with

SMH  undecided

God better Judge Nigerians first and as soon as possible cos i clearly can see that everyone is tired  undecided

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ytEqADjCsM[/flash]

Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2011
see as she be like tooth pick
why is it that these girls only know how to copy the bad part of their counterparts overseas
and not the good ones
******hisses and goes to eat indomie******
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2011
nna, me i like tuttpik.
grin
u get anoda wan??
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2011
someone said these videos are made for marketing these girls through a vendor on his/her phone so that potential customers can see the product and choose what they want.
so whether you are into toothpick, chewing stick or the whole tree there is something for everyone. naija has gone digital
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by forkadict(m): 10:03am On Apr 07, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

el grand classico - whatever it means grin grin grin i love high sounding words grin grin grin

women defend urself oh,
terrible you might say
but thats our naija chicks for you.

Na for where you wan see dem? For this thread? Lai lai. All of dem don take off. Wetin dem fit yarn It is so annoying. Maguy just fashee dem abeg.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by forkadict(m): 10:06am On Apr 07, 2011
aribisala0:

nna, me i like tuttpik.
grin
u get anoda wan??
I conclude straight up that you are not into intense and high tempo forking. If you were, you would know that such chics can break into pieces when forking them the hard way. If one con break on top your bed, wetin you go do
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by InkedNerd(f): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2011
@Everyone: There is no one particular gender to blame. As a society we are all to blame so all this finger pointing is a waste of time. I think some of you who have read sandraa's have taken it too a whole different level. She wasn't trying to say that as we as women should be blood sucking leeches she was only pointing out that as a society we teach our men to care for women and teach our women that when man can shower you with things whether its gifts, food, money, etc. it equals love. I have an aunt who used to live in Nigeria, when she was young, many men used to ask for her hand in marriage and a lot of them thought that the best way to her heart was by buying her gifts. Well, they were wrong because even she could see though all of the gift giving. Its not the just the women who need to reevaluate how the operate, it is the men as we. Seems like some of you have used the lack of female responses to this thread as a means of trying to prove your point.

Kingsleyinfo:

el grand classico - whatever it means grin grin grin  i love high sounding words grin grin grin

women defend urself oh,

terrible you might say
but  thats  our naija chicks for you.

No one is ignoring the thread. I've read through what you've written both on page one and page two at time some of the things you mention come across a generalizations.

190:

Thats the same reason why no one even bothers bout them no more

Not just Nigerian ladies but as soon as i notice u have one or less than one charateristics of been a G.D

Im out, I have no silly time to wait on a dumb bleep retardeed proverty stricken Ostrich all in the name of shes my girl  undecided

here is a video of some of the kind of ladies that we are expected to spend this rest of our lives with

SMH  undecided

God better Judge Nigerians first and as soon as possible cos i clearly can see that everyone is tired  undecided

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ytEqADjCsM[/flash]

As usual, you always seem to find away to come across as a hypocrite. Not to long ago in other threads I've seen you condoning such behavior.

Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by forkadict(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@Everyone: There is no one particular gender to blame. As a society we are all to blame so all this finger pointing is a waste of time. I think some of you who have read sandraa's have taken it too a whole different level. She wasn't trying to say that as we as women should be blood sucking leeches she was only pointing out that as a society we teach our men to care for women and teach our women that when man can shower you with things whether its gifts, food, money, etc. it equals love[b].[/b] I have an aunt who used to live in Nigeria, when she was young, many men used to ask for her hand in marriage and a lot of them thought that the best way to her heart was by buying her gifts. Well, they were wrong because even she could see though all of the gift giving. Its not the just the women who need to reevaluate how the operate, it is the men as we. Seems like some of you have used the lack of female responses to this thread as a means of trying to prove your point.

No one is ignoring the thread. I've read through what you've written both on page one and page two at time some of the things you mention come across a generalizations.

As usual, you always seem to find away to come across as a hypocrite. Not to long ago in other threads I've seen you condoning such behavior.

You are only reiterating what Sandra said in her miserable post. LOVE IS NOT EQUAL TO SHOWERING GIFTS, FOOD AND MONEY ON LADIES. Once in a while, i guess its ok to give a chic gifts and or money. But showering gifts and money on a chic? Hell NO. Most naija chics expect guys to shower all these on them and that is where the forking problem lies. That is extortion gotdamnit. Whatever happened to unconditional love??

Let me even tell you a story of one of a friend's sister. While she was in the university, a senior colleague of mine tried to woo her while they both were still in the university. she turned him down. What i do not know for sure is how many times this guy tried to woo her. But after graduating, the guy fortunately got a job with Schlumberger. He went back to woo this same chic and she agreed to date him. They later got married. Why do you think she didn't turn him down after he got a job with Schlum?? This is my point and that of most guys on this thread. How many naija chics accept guys based strictly on natural feelings they have for the guy? Those who do initially will still end up taxing the guy later on in the relationship and God bless the poor guy if he cant cope with her demands. That's when she'll start accusing him of not being able to take care of a lady.

Let me even ask you this question and i hope you answer me. If it's a guy's responsibility in a relationship to shower gifts and food and money on a chic. What then is the chic's responsibilty Anxiously waiting for your response
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2011
what in the hell is wrong with INKED_ NERD!!  angry angry

She always does this and keeps defending the female race even when wrong

Its called a relationship but 9gerian women seem to have taken it entirely to another level

If a man doesnt meet up to their responsibilities most esp financially then he has no business with them

I mean what sort of mentality is that undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by IZUKWU(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
It is quite appaulling,i mean i was going after a girl and when she was to agree she told ME that i should care for her and that it is when she sees that i care for her that she can care for me in return. To her caring for her means giving her money for hair,cream,cloth,soap etc. Buying her suya,ice cream,credit etc.The girl no gree make i touch her till i gave her money for hair.Now a month into the r/ship i have spend about #10,000 on her. Imagine my surprise when she called me õne night asking me to send her love text sms. I wäs like what has love got to do with this,after all,i am buying it.So most times it all about money for our girls and what they can get fröm you.And you trying to get ur money's worth.So it has become a game.How sad!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by IZUKWU(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
It is quite appaulling,i mean i was going after a girl and when she was to agree she told ME that i should care for her and that it is when she sees that i care for her that she can care for me in return. To her caring for her means giving her money for hair,cream,cloth,soap etc. Buying her suya,ice cream,credit etc.The girl no gree make i touch her till i gave her money for hair.Now a month into the r/ship i have spend about #10,000 on her. Imagine my surprise when she called me õne night asking me to send her love text sms. I wäs like what has love got to do with this,after all,i am buying it.So most times it all about money for our girls and what they can get fröm you.And you trying to get ur money's worth.So it has become a game.How sad and disheartening.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2011
IZUKWU:

It is quite appaulling,i mean i was going after a girl and when she was to agree she told ME that i should care for her and that it is when she sees that i care for her that she can care for me in return.[size=28pt] To her caring for her means giving her money for hair,cream,cloth,soap etc. Buying her suya,ice cream,credit etc.The girl no gree make i touch her till i gave her money for hair.Now a month into the r/ship i have spend about #10,000 on her.[/size] Imagine my surprise when she called me õne night asking me to send her love text sms. I wäs like what has love got to do with this,after all,i am buying it.So most times it all about money for our girls and what they can get fröm you.And you trying to get your money's worth.So it has become a game.How sad!

cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lmao.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by forkadict(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
IZUKWU:

It is quite appaulling,i mean i was going after a girl and when she was to agree she told ME that i should care for her and that it is when she sees that i care for her that she can care for me in return. To her caring for her means giving her money for hair,cream,cloth,soap etc. Buying her suya,ice cream,credit etc.The girl no gree make i touch her till i gave her money for hair.Now a month into the r/ship i have spend about #10,000 on her. Imagine my surprise when she called me õne night asking me to send her love text sms. I wäs like what has love got to do with this,after all,i am buying it.So most times it all about money for our girls and what they can get fröm you.And you trying to get your money's worth.So it has become a game.How sad and disheartening.
But maguy, i dey hear say calabar chics no too dey tax person and say dem fit fork person to pieces. but you dey tell us now say dem sef dey tax. omo na wa o
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@Everyone: There is no one particular gender to blame. As a society we are all to blame so all this finger pointing is a waste of time. I think some of you who have read sandraa's have taken it too a whole different level. She wasn't trying to say that as we as women should be blood sucking leeches she was only pointing out that as a society we teach our men to care for women and teach our women that when man can shower you with things whether its gifts, food, money, etc. it equals love. I have an aunt who used to live in Nigeria, when she was young, many men used to ask for her hand in marriage and a lot of them thought that the best way to her heart was by buying her gifts. Well, they were wrong because even she could see though all of the gift giving. Its not the just the women who need to reevaluate how the operate, it is the men as we. Seems like some of you have used the lack of female responses to this thread as a means of trying to prove your point.

hmnn after about 20 posts we finally see a lady trying to stand up for the women.

firstly on my posts i use the words (some, most,). i even mentioned that i got one of the few good ones so don't give me that generalizations bullshit
all that one na grammer.

Secondly, if it were to be a thread about gender equality, or who cheats the most, this thread would have been flooded with so many ladies trying to prove their point.
that is why i said on the very post you highlighted, ladies should defend themselves, they should help us understand why they are like that, but for where dem don run far,

Men give gifts to show they care,
women demand gifts to show they are greedy,
and most annoying is when they make it a criteria for going into a relationship, it just shows how much self worth they have.

i once asked a girl out, back in my secondary school days, and after she accepted, she later changed her mind on the advice of her friend who
thought i could not care for her,
today the friend that gave her that advice was decieved by a driver who posed to be a shell staff, using his masters house and cars, he successfully got her pregnant before she realised,
today both of them can't look at me in the eye, that is what i am talking about.
our ladies see relationship as a process where the end game is money,

me i have said my own. any lady that has a point to prove should come here and air her thoughts so we can know what she is made of
as they say out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
they can't contribute for fear they will give themselves away,

I doff my heart for all those nigerian ladies who really know their onions, as for the 97% vain women of all ages
may they find what they are looking for and much more that they bargained for.

irresponsible she goats.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2011
i believe if you are a bit thoughtful you can telll what people are about by reading their posts not what they say but what is left unsaid. this is ,unerringly, quite loud
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Mcleo007(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2011
For those saying not all nigerian women are financial burdens; I hope ur nt bowing to guiding ur own sentiments. What do u call a situation whereby it takes just one out of every 500 women that is self-reliant? Its a sadening situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Kind Of Lady That Makes Married Nigerian Men Forget Their Wives! / Uncle James Saved My Sex Life And Marriage / Why You Shouldnt Give A Head To Undergraduate Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.