Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens (4425 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
You guys just keep lamenting everywhere as if some guys dont share the blame as well

You complain bitterly about girls being golddiggers, yet you keep spending on them

Why dont you create a thread to address your fellow men to be more reasonable

Most men are ready to spend their savings on babes just to impress them and get them to date them

If you started this way, What then do you expect from the relationship. The same set of people whinning over the place are guilty of this!

BTW, why must you always go to materialistic/ 'sophisticated' babes when we have a lot of non materialistic and responsible ones out there

*and dont you tell me we dont have the latter cos i knw a whole lot of them cool
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
bhusayor:

You guys just keep lamenting everywhere as if some guys dont share the blame as well

You complain bitterly about girls being golddiggers, yet you keep spending on them

Most men are ready to spend their savings on babes just to impress them and get them to date them

If you started this way, What then do you expect from the relationship. The same set of people whinning over the place are guilty of this!

BTW, why must you always go to materialistic/ 'sophisticated' babes when we have a lot of non materialistic and responsible ones out there

*and dont you tell me we dont have the latter cos i knw a whole lot of them cool

Bu bu grin there is nothing they can do than complain and wail
if they dare talk no punny for them so they better manage the situation they find themselves
funny thing is i have never met a Gold digger all my life but 90% of my female friends are gold diggers who confide in me
thats why im so sorry when each dude comes out here and complain bout women indirectly stealing their money all in the name of ( In a relationship )
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by sandraa(f): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by harakiri(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
pro01:

So a man that earns less than a woman is a "loser"? What (or who) exactly is a loser? Ok I already know the answer: a man that doesn't earn that much money. In other words, everything boils down to money money money, head or tail? You think most ordinary white women reason like you Nigerian parasites? I pity any man who places much value (i.e. "love"wink on any one of these species that have a mindset like this. Most of ya'll are simply commodities that can be bought at the market by the highest bidder; no substance or depth whatsoever.

Problem is that you might never find a 'NEXT one' with a different mindset so long you're dealing with Nigerians. And blueballs/sexual starvation would compel you to do the needful in order to get laid. Even the born again, 'decent' one you think is different. . .try to bait her with a richer pal of yours (that she doesn't know), who has got bling, flashy ride and all the effizy money brings; I assure you that in less than 2 weeks max you'd see the sex tape she made with him. . .blowing furiously on his rich cock, and she might dump you afterwards in light of the 'better offer' your rich pal represents. It's a hopeless case.

End of!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
sandraa:

ok answer this question pls and this actually a true story!

A guy was introduced to a chic in naija him dey UK and dem don dey gbadu themselves bob say make babe come UK
babe say go like come but never ready bobo dey pressure babe, she come say ok chee he go pay flight money cos she never ready go leave
bobo happy say he go do am.

babe don get visa bobo dey try dodge to pay for ticket money!

So wetin make babe do now cos she don ready to come make bobo happy for uk but she is not happy anymore how she go make bobo happy now!

bottom line whn u do stuffs for a girl you claim to love she in turns is happy and makes u happy.

enough of all dis ona broke backside talk!!!!, did anybody beg u to be broke?

[size=15pt]NEWEST GOLD DIGGER IN TOWN!! undecided[/size]
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
aribisala0:

i believe if you are a bit thoughtful you can telll what people are about by reading their posts not what they say but what is left unsaid. this is ,unerringly, quite loud
explain ur philosophy please, didn't quite get what u were saying

sandraa:

ok answer this question pls and this actually a true story!

A guy was introduced to a chic in naija him dey UK and dem don dey gbadu themselves bob say make babe come UK
babe say go like come but never ready bobo dey pressure babe, she come say ok chee he go pay flight money cos she never ready go leave
bobo happy say he go do am.

babe don get visa bobo dey try dodge to pay for ticket money!

So wetin make babe do now cos she don ready to come make bobo happy for uk but she is not happy anymore how she go make bobo happy now!

bottom line whn u do stuffs for a girl you claim to love she in turns is happy and makes u happy.

enough of all dis ona[b] broke backside talk[/b]!!!!, did anybody beg u to be broke?

what the hell is coming out of your mouth abi na your keyboard dey type am by itself?
bobo no get money to buy air ticket, why can't babe understand that bobo might be broke at the time, and buy her goddamn ticket, herself
shebi she claim to love him? if the guy could not afford the airticket as you claim, is there a curse on naija chicks like babe not to be able to buy her own ticket.

if my girlfriend wants to come and see me she should bloody hell pay her transport fare,

if na my money go make una happy then you will die a saddist,
shebi the money na for guys pocket them dey make am,
this reminds me of an incidence back in school
i had this girl once who obviously thought she could outsmart me,
when we started going out i made her to understand the kind of person i was,
one day she came up to me demanding for money for text books, knowing that i will not bring out money for her excesses
but i could smell foul play from afar, so i told her to give me the name of the text so i could purchase it for her from the bookshop
since i was heading that way,
trust the babe na the story change instantly,
after proper interrogation she finally said the truth about what she wanted the money for,

imagine my perception of her thence forward. who would honestly blame me for not taking that one serious.

everyday they come up with pathetic schemes to milk us of our hard earned cash, the word hardwork na for only guys abi?
please don't get me infuriated over this matter, you are selling bullshi***** and you want us to buy it. you think calling us broke is gonna make you look expensive tufia,

now i understand the saying "women are the cheapest commodity available"
its terrible,
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
Kingsleyinfo:

explain your philosophy please, didn't quite get what u were saying

what the hell is coming out of your mouth abi na your keyboard dey type am by itself?
bobo no get money to buy air ticket, why can't babe understand that bobo might be broke at the time, and buy her goddamn ticket, herself
shebi she claim to love him? if the guy could not afford the airticket as you claim, is there a curse on naija chicks like babe not to be able to buy her own ticket.

if my girlfriend wants to come and see me she should bloody hell pay her transport fare,

if na my money go make una happy then you will die a saddist,
shebi the money na for guys pocket them dey make am,
this reminds me of an incidence back in school
i had this girl once who obviously thought she could outsmart me,
when we started going out i made her to understand the kind of person i was,
one day she came up to me demanding for money for text books, knowing that i will not bring out money for her excesses
but i could smell foul play from afar, so i told her to give me the name of the text so i could purchase it for her from the bookshop
since i was heading that way,
trust the babe na the story change instantly
after proper interrogation she finally said the truth about what she wanted the money for,

imagine my perception of her thence forward. who would honestly blame me for not taking that one serious.

everyday they come up with pathetic schemes to milk us of our hard earned cash, the word hardwork na for only guys abi?
please don't get me infuriated over this matter, you are selling bullshi***** and you want us to buy it. you think calling us broke is gonna make you look expensive tufia,

now i understand the saying "women are the cheapest commodity available"
its terrible,

Buahahaha. Una no go kill person for this NL oh!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Amya(f): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
No seriously, when will this Nigerian women bashing thread stop? Sometimes there are two or three of these threads running concurrently!

Now, to the topic. . . . The typical Nigerian male sees himself as an alpha male. Ego comes into play. They wouldn't want to settle with with a self sufficient woman, age and the fear of losing respect make them run to those ladies that are dependent. Having someone who depend on them unconciously make them feel the hero.

There are so many beautiful independent women out there that believe in footing their bills and tabs, but our nigerian men happen to not-be-attracted to them.

So, there it is guys, you can't eat your cake and have it!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by IZUKWU(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
Amya:

No seriously, when will this Nigerian women bashing thread stop? Sometimes there are two or three of these threads running concurrently!

Now, to the topic. . . . The typical Nigerian male sees himself as an alpha male. Ego comes into play. They wouldn't want to settle with  with a self sufficient woman, age and the fear of losing respect make them run to those ladies that are dependent. Having someone who depend on them unconciously make them feel the hero.

There are so many beautiful independent women out there that believe in footing their bills and tabs, but our nigerian men happen to not-be-attracted to them.

but amya that does not make what we are saying to be a lie. These days before i approach a girl ,i study her to make sure i can bear the expenses that will be sure to follow.Okay , i have been in ikom here for like ten months and with my third gf. The second time out the girls will begin,i want to do my hair, phone request will follow etc. The first two r/ships , i çutted off, when the demands became too much thinking the next one will be better but for where ? You simply learn how to play this game or they chop you die.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by IZUKWU(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
Amya:

Now, to the topic. . . . The typical Nigerian male sees himself as an alpha male. Ego comes into play. They wouldn't want to settle with  with a self sufficient woman, age and the fear of losing respect make them run to those ladies that are dependent. Having someone who depend on them unconciously make them feel the hero.

but amya that does make what we are saying to be a lie. These before i approach a girl ,i study her to make sure i can bear the expenses that will be sure to follow.Okay , i have been in ikom here for like ten months and with my third gf. The second time out the girl will begin,i want to do my hair, phone request will follow etc. The first two r/ships , i çut when the demands became too much thinking the next one will be better but for where ? You simply learn how to play this game or they chop you die,
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

Bu bu grin there is nothing they can do than complain and wail
if they dare talk no punny for them so they better manage the situation they find themselves
funny thing is i have never met a Gold digger all my life but 90% of my female friends are gold diggers who confide in me
thats why im so sorry when each dude comes out here and complain bout women indirectly stealing their money all in the name of ( In a relationship )

Seriously the rate at which guys lament about this issue is sickening angry angry angry

Hardly would a day go without this topic

Some dont even have the 'Gold' yet they complain undecided

Keep your money to yourselves, na by force to spend
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Mcleo007(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
@bhusayor, u dont have to blame the guys. There's tough economic recession, meaning that times are very hard, yet the girls wont understand. I personally dont have a GD (GOLD DIGGER) of a gf; cos i dont role with lame chicks, but then, a couple of friends of mine have fallen prey of these 'giraffes', and its quite saddening.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^Thank God you dont have a GD of a gf , at least it shows we still have non-GDs apart from the ones i know.

Any guy that has a GD as a gf and stilll complains is unreasonable, You are not stuck on each other, so if she wants to leave because she not getting gold to dig, LET HER BE !

Please tell your friends to be more careful next time cool
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by InkedNerd(f): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
fork adict:

You are only reiterating what Sandra said in her miserable post. LOVE IS NOT EQUAL TO SHOWERING GIFTS, FOOD AND MONEY ON LADIES. Once in a while, i guess its ok to give a chic gifts and or money. But showering gifts and money on a chic? Hell NO.  Most naija chics expect guys to shower all these on them and that is where the forking problem lies. That is extortion gotdamnit. Whatever happened to unconditional love??

Let me even tell you a story of one of a friend's sister. While she was in the university, a senior colleague of mine tried to woo her while they both were still in the university. she turned him down. What i do not know for sure is how many times this guy tried to woo her. But after graduating, the guy fortunately got a job with Schlumberger. He went back to woo this same chic and she agreed to date him. They later got married. Why do you think she didn't turn him down after he got a job with Schlum?? This is my point and that of most guys on this thread. How many naija chics accept guys based strictly on natural feelings they have for the guy? Those who do initially will still end up taxing the guy later on in the relationship and God bless the poor guy if he cant cope with her demands. That's when she'll start accusing him of not being able to take care of a lady.

Let me even ask you this question and i hope you answer me. If it's a guy's responsibility in a relationship to shower gifts and food and money on a chic. What then is the chic's responsibilty Anxiously waiting for your response

I wasn't reiterating, I was trying to clarify since most of you seemed to enjoy descend on her for posting what she did. You want me to answer your question huh? Well answer mine first? At what point in time did I say that it was a guy's responsibility in a relationship to shower gifts, food,money on a girl? Go back a reread what I said.

Kingsleyinfo:

hmnn after about 20 posts we finally see a lady trying to stand up for the women.

firstly on my posts i use the words (some, most,). i even mentioned that i got one of the few good ones so don't give me that generalizations bullshit
all that one na grammer.

Secondly, if it were to be a thread about gender equality, or who cheats the most, this thread would have been flooded with so many ladies trying to prove their point.
that is why i said on the very post you highlighted, ladies should defend themselves, they should help us understand why they are like that, but for where dem don run far,

Men give gifts to show they care,
women demand gifts to show they are greedy,
and most annoying is when they make it a criteria for going into a relationship, it just shows how much self worth they have.

i once asked a girl out, back in my secondary school days, and after she accepted, she later changed her mind on the advice of her friend who
thought i could not care for her,
today the friend that gave her that advice was decieved by a driver who posed to be a shell staff, using his masters house and cars, he successfully got her pregnant before she realised,
today both of them can't look at me in the eye, that is what i am talking about.
our ladies see relationship as a process where the end game is money,  

me i have said my own. any lady that has a point to prove should come here and air her thoughts so we can know what she is made of
as they say out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
they can't contribute for fear they will give themselves away,

I doff my heart for all those nigerian ladies who really know their onions, as for the 97% vain women of all ages
may they find what they are looking for and much more that they bargained for.

irresponsible she goats.  

Kingsleyinfo my dear, I think you need to get your eyes checked. Either your eyes aren't working you completely bypassed the first page of this thread. If you had looked carefully then you would have seen and known that I was the second women to reply to this thread before you even jumped on board.

As I stated before, I don't know where your eyes were because although you may have used words such as "some" and "most"--your first post on the thread specifically mentioned a generalization. Although not all of what you wrote was a generalization I still noticed it. You said "I still find it difficult to understand why women associate love with money, like someone earlier pointed out, a white lady can marry any man as long as he is honest (that is not to say that some don't marry for money) but the the majority of them will always choose honesty over material gain, simply because they understand that they too can work and earn their own money." And because I noticed this doesn't mean you need to refer to my observation a bullshit. Because you and perhaps some other men have had bad experiences, you make it seem like the majority of women are like that. Perhaps the majority of women you have encountered are like that but those women are not a representation of us as whole. Some men use women for sex so is it fair for me to assume that majority of men are like that? No, it could be that the majority of the individuals that that person have encountered are like that.  

aribisala0:

i believe if you are a bit thoughtful you can telll what people are about by reading their posts not what they say but what is left unsaid. this is ,unerringly, quite loud

smiley

bhusayor:

Most men are ready to spend their savings on  babes just to impress them and get them to date them

BTW, why must you always go to materialistic/ 'sophisticated' babes when we have a lot of non materialistic and responsible  ones out there

*and dont you tell me we dont have the latter cos i knw a whole lot of them  cool

Good point bhusayor.

190:

NEWEST GOLD DIGGER IN TOWN!!  undecided

Can you stop throwing stones you parasitical hypocrite?!?!

Amya:

Now, to the topic. . . . The typical Nigerian male sees himself as an alpha male. Ego comes into play. They wouldn't want to settle with  with a self sufficient woman, age and the fear of losing respect make them run to those ladies that are dependent. Having someone who depend on them unconciously make them feel the hero.

Tell am o!!! I have met some African men who have openly told me that they would never date men because they think I'm "too independent". Some of our men both Nigerian and non-Nigerian Africans seem to let their egos and pride get in the way.

bhusayor:

Seriously the rate at which guys lament about this issue is sickening  angry angry angry

Hardly would a day go without this topic

Some dont even have the 'Gold' yet they complain  undecided

Keep your money to yourselves, na by force to spend  

Lmao grin

Mcleo007:

@bhusayor, u dont have to blame the guys. There's tough economic recession, meaning that times are very hard, yet the girls wont understand. I personally dont have a GD (GOLD DIGGER) of a gf; cos i dont role with lame chicks, but then, a couple of friends of mine have fallen prey of these 'giraffes', and its quite saddening.

Yes, that is very true.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2011
shocked shocked undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by forkadict(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2011
@ Inked nerd. Please who said these words Me??
"I think some of you who have read sandraa's have taken it too a whole different level. She wasn't trying to say that as we as women should be blood sucking leeches she was only pointing out that as a society we teach our men to care for women and teach our women that when man can shower you with things whether its gifts, food, money, etc. it equals love."

To reiterate means to repeat what has been said. And i said in my post that you reiterated what sandra earlier said which is what you did in the post above. But na yankee you talk say you dey. Why you no con understand simple vocab So can you answer my question now??
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2011
grabs a comfortable seat and a coke cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2011
fork adict:

"I think some of you who have read sandraa's have taken it too a whole different level. She wasn't trying to say that as we as women should be blood sucking leeches she was only pointing out that as a society we teach our men to care for women and teach our women that when man can shower you with things whether its gifts, food, money, etc. it equals love."

To reiterate means to repeat what has been said. And i said in my post that you reiterated what sandra earlier said which is what you did in the post above. But na yankee you talk say you dey. Why you no con understand simple vocab So can you answer my question now??

Grabs popcorn and suya and sits behind aribisala0

and mistakenly steps on aribisala0 legs

he shouts ARRGH and im like sorry
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2011
shouts SORRY FOR YASEF and conks him on the head
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 8:51am On Apr 08, 2011
grin grin grin

Sorry nor vex na fight i wan watch!!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by forkadict(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2011
bhusayor:

Most men are ready to spend their savings on babes just to impress them and get them to date them[/b]If you started this way, What then do you expect from the relationship. The same set of people whinning over the place are guilty of this!

[b]BTW, why must you always go to materialistic/ 'sophisticated' babes when we have a lot of non materialistic and responsible ones out there
The reason why most guys behave unreasonably like you said is because of the effect of konji on guys. Dammmmmn. Its not a nice feeling. Konji has a much more devastating effect on guys than on ladies. that's why guys go all out for sex. I agree with you on this, guys dey fork up as per spending their savings to impress and date chics. BUT I LOOK YOU STRAIGHT IN THE EYE THRU MY SCREEN AND I TELL YOU THAT I WILL NEVER, REPEAT NEVER DO SUCH. If dat konji go kill me, make e kill me.

The war of hunting for the non-materialistic chics is so long, tedious and excruciating. If person dey chase those ones ehn, konji go nearly kill am.That's why we dont really give a sheet about them. We therfore target those that are more readily available.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by 190: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2011
fork adict:

The reason why most guys behave unreasonably like you said is because of the effect of konji on guys. Dammmmmn. Its not a nice feeling. Konji has a much more devastating effect on guys than on ladies. that's why guys go all out for sex. I agree with you on this, guys dey fork up as per spending their savings to impress and date chics. BUT I LOOK YOU STRAIGHT IN THE EYE THRU MY SCREEN AND I TELL YOU THAT I WILL NEVER, REPEAT NEVER DO SUCH. [size=18pt]If dat konji go kill me, make e kill me.[/size]

The war of hunting for the non-materialistic chics is so long, tedious and excruciating. If person dey chase those ones ehn, konji go nearly kill am.That's why we dont really give a sheet about them. We therfore target those that are more readily available.

dies!!
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by InkedNerd(f): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2011
fork adict:

="I think some of you who have read sandraa's have taken it too a whole different level. She wasn't trying to say that as we as women should be blood sucking leeches she was only pointing out that as a society we teach our men to care for women and teach our women that when man can shower you with things whether its gifts, food, money, etc. it equals love."

I know what reiterate means.

Did I not tell you that when you answer my question I will answer yours?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by desertboom(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2011
Konji na two way thing if e no kill her then e no go fit kill me. . . . Oh. . . God help me in the hands of this class of girls. Most girls in my campus here are too cheap and substandard. It's always about money. Money go kill dem girls one day.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2011
okay please reiterate i mean explicate who is this konji is she a naija babe??
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by chiozor: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2011
laugh go kill me for here grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by edoyad(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2011
In support of the girls, i believe the reason they try to bleed the guy is cos they know what his motives are. Confess, most of y'all just want to fck and move , right ? No problem with that, the thing is you have to put the society we are in into context. A girl who will make herself available without demands will be the one every Tom, Mr. Cork grin and Harry will rush to in times of 'Konji'.
In some societies, after frolicking around she'll eventually settle down with someone who'll want her for her, and not because she's only ever dated one other guy . But this is Africa, Nigeria to be specific, the same boys who want girls be theirs for next to nothing are the same ones who'll reject them tomorrow when it's time to take the relationship to the next level on the grounds of them being too 'generous'. Right ?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2011
fork adict:

The reason why most guys behave unreasonably like you said is because of the effect of konji on guys. Dammmmmn. Its not a nice feeling. Konji has a much more devastating effect on guys than on ladies. that's why guys go all out for sex. I agree with you on this, guys dey fork up as per spending their savings to impress and date chics. BUT I LOOK YOU STRAIGHT IN THE EYE THRU MY SCREEN AND I TELL YOU THAT I WILL NEVER, REPEAT NEVER DO SUCH. If dat konji go kill me, make e kill me.

E be like say you never jam spiritual konji; the type wey be say your blockos go full sotey sper.m go dey comot from your yansh, nose, ears and from ya sweat sef. Na dat kind spiritual konji go make you know say you fit spend ya last kobo to fork the babe wey dey on ground. Bone oh my guy. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by InkedNerd(f): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2011
edoyad:

In support of the girls, i believe the reason they try to bleed the guy is cos they know what his motives are. Confess, most of y'all just want to fck and move , right ? No problem with that, the thing is you have to put the society we are in into context. A girl who will make herself available without demands will be the one every Tom, Mr. Cork grin and Harry will rush to in times of 'Konji'.
In some societies, after frolicking around she'll eventually settle down with someone who'll want her for her, and not because she's only ever dated one other guy . But this is Africa, Nigeria to be specific, the same boys who want girls be theirs for next to nothing are the same ones who'll reject them tomorrow when it's time to take the relationship to the next level on the grounds of them being too 'generous'. Right ?

All in all, we're all to blame, both men and women. There is no one particular person to blame. It seems like for some people this whole thing has gone to their head.

When you say you support the girls, exactly who are you supporting--the ones the OP mentioned or the ones here on the thread?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by aribisala0(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2011
i thing i am getting this konji thing.na wa for me sef embarassed.
i need coffee
Re: Nigerian Women Are Financial Burdens by forkadict(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2011
pro01:

E be like say you never jam spiritual konji; the type wey be say your blockos go full sotey sper.m go dey comot from your yansh, nose, ears and throug your sweat sef. Na dat kind wan you go know say you go spend ya last kobo to fork the babe wey dey on ground. Bone oh my guy. Lol.
Maguy you don craze finish. LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom For Couples / The Disgrace Me And My Girlfriend Got Today!! / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.