Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor (30599 Views)

Fact-Check: Did The Nigerian Govt Approve AK47 For Katsina Security Outfit? / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Starzo: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
una wan turn the country to warzone
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by femijay8271(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
My barrell
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by VEXT: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Girls go use m kill guys wey break their heart finish..so no way .We don't want that to happen!!!
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Akpuobi1: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Considering the FG's body language towards banditry, it's a solution-based model grin grin.

But the governor should employ pickers. There job will to be picking dead bodies in the streets every morning

2 Likes

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
The foolish people are still saying they don't want war in a war zone

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Dozie32(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Rugged governor. I support your government, we suppose make you president .
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Great, the arm producers have finally succeeded in creating a huge demand for their products in Africa's greatest population.

lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/02/03/insecurity-allow-nigerians-carry-licenced-guns-ishaku-tells-fg/
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Martinola(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dis would turn Nigeria completely upside down
It will never work
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by pickatyouu: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
This governors don mad.
Imagine what a leader is saying
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ohoke, which way NIGERIA
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by juman(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
It makes sense.
Everybody with his gun.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Lexusgs430: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
The best way to go....... I need to blast all my nairaland trolls........ cheesy
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by AfonjaConehead: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ahhhhh....
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Whitecoal711: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Street na military
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Yankee101: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
At least a handgun
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by mozona(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
hm
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by socialmediaman: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Lets be careful oo
There are advantages and Disadvantages to these things.
Given the way the Country is, it's something that should be looked at cautiously.
Personally, I don't think it's a good one.
We have lots of crazy things happening without having guns in our hands

If lives don't have much value in Nigeria, the government can't protect people, and there's no peace, what then are we scared about?

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Marine54(m): 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Barbsamiin:
The most worst idea.
If you're in thier shoes you'll need it the most !
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by xynerise: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Any small quarrel for compound, Baba Tunde will bring gun shoot Baba Taye

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by EmekaMD(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
If people are allowed to provide themselves water (boreholes) and electricity (generators ) because government couldn't provide them, then it only makes sense to atleast allow local communities to form vigilante groups (just like ESN) or Amotekun.

Except the government is colluding with the criminals to kill and destroy people's properties, you cannot tell someone not to defend themselves against herdsmen when you cannot defend them.

Only a tree hears that it it about to be cut down and still remains still.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Lets be careful oo
There are advantages and Disadvantages to these things.
Given the way the Country is, it's something that should be looked at cautiously.
Personally, I don't think it's a good one.
We have lots of crazy things happening without having guns in our hands

Good will bless you abundantly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by SeriouslySense(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Its necessary, just look at fulanis activity, compared to boko haram.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by bigtt76(f): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by geezynoni: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
All I can See here is "Let Nigeria burn to the ground".

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Akaujaa(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Well, let me assume this is fake news. The statement can't possibly come from the chief security officer of Taraba state. Either he was quoted out of context or he never said such a thing. Even a mad man can't think of such as a solution to our security challenges.

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by KIDfurniture(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
I need a brand new AK .I can afford 2 conveniently
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Mogul750: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Imagine me with ak47 taaaaaa! I go kill all my enemies

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Smarttravels(f): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by socialmediaman: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
xynerise:
Any small quarrel for compound, Baba Tunde will bring gun shoot Baba Taye

But if Baba Tunde knows that Baba Taye has his own, will he think about quarreling with or threatening Baba Taye? After shooting Baba Taye, will Baba Taye's relatives and friends leave him in peace?

4 Likes

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Veezy4u(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
It will be a welcome development so we'll teach these sugar daddies that won't leave our future wives n babies alone

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by MemoriesAndMe: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Rambo governor...most Nigerians will first kill their landlords with their AK-47 so that they don't pay rent anymore. Followed by the greedy politicians. They will kill of of una finish.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by karkel(m): 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
That chairman lacks a good ideas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah / Photos from the signing of second National peace Accord / South-East Is A Barren Soil – Asari Dokubo Blasts Those Hailing Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.