Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor (30604 Views)

Fact-Check: Did The Nigerian Govt Approve AK47 For Katsina Security Outfit? / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by uuzba(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mrpojj:

When they say this country is a failed state
People will be like No don't say that
We rather pretend we are not seeing the signs till it consumes us all
Ok, it's a failed state.
What next? What do you do now?
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Fakelondonboi(m): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
NA TO USE THIS AK-47 FINISH ALL OF UNA FIRST ..... NONSENSE INGREDIENTS
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Oshokalo: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
abeg allow people open shop s dey sale different stuff,na to go buy nuclear bomb
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by ibinaboonline: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Makes sense, except for say na arobber every body go turn if you do am for dis Nigeria.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by tylesh(f): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
How can a whole governor say this?

2 Likes

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by HORLADSTAR(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Etinosa1234:

But riele would have already died by then...
The revenge attack will only spark more fights
It's an eye for an eye
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by gbengaeed(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
people just want civil war and chaos in the country. you think things a bad now, just issued gun licence to people and see what would happen. for me its a no no idea, let work on our security system and things will be better.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by chakula: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
tylesh:
How can a whole governor say this?
Imagine.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by ARTRICK(m): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by chaloskyx: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
HAHA YOU WANT TO SIGN YOUR DEATH WARRANT YOU THINK AS GOVERNOR YOU DONT PAY SALARIES OF TEACHERS OR CIVIL SERVANTS WHO ALL HAVE GUNS AND YET YOU ARE TRAVLING ABROAD FOR VACATION AND MEDICAL TRIPS JUST KNOW WHEN YOU COME BACK YOU ARE A DEAD MAN NIGERIA WOULD JUST TURN TO MEXICO WHERE CARTELS RUN THE GOVT
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by chakula: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
He will not escape the danger which ordinary Nigerians involved.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by PortableToDynam(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
See policy wey this one dey introduce again.... Who do our leaders wicked na... These people no just get sense. Policy formulation ZERO
Execution ZERO
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by chubinwa(m): 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
insane but quite a good idea
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by orlarlakeside(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Khai! Haba mallam. That's not a good idea pa
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Blackdisciple(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Anti Aircraft machine gun and a pistol is ok for me walai
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Kwara1stson: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
DSC7:

Na ur fellow zone Bee ooooo
I resemble person wey be zone B?
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Austineva(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
matex97:
This advice is like using sledge hammer to kill a tse-tse fly perching on the scrotum.

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Cujo007: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
It's still better than staying helpless in your own home and someone comes in there and shoots you and your family. Let everyone hold a gun, let everywhere turn to wild west. After some time, all will settle down.
Riele:
Lmao
So that I'll go to school with fear in my heart cuz it's a sure thing that a sequel of Florida school shooting will happen in Nigeria.

Just imagine! Take for example, Amaka leaves Chinedu for Tunde who is a Yahoo boy and next thing you know, Chinedu appears in school, shooting me with 24 others cheesy

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Thazard(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Riele:
Lmao
So that I'll go to school with fear in my heart cuz it's a sure thing that a sequel of Florida school shooting will happen in Nigeria.

Just imagine! Take for example, Amaka leaves Chinedu for Tunde who is a Yahoo boy and next thing you know, Chinedu appears in school, shooting me with 24 others cheesy
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by stchinedu: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Alabiyemi2:

I am going to put this for all to see and know what SYE TV is...

You have opened new accounts on NL this month alone to promote your WhatsApp TV (Skye TV)

However, I have sent several messages to your whatsapp (Skye TV) that you have ignored... I might be uploading our conversations here on NL... I hope you will be civil enough and keep to your promise.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by mccloud224(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
ibinaboonline:
Makes sense, except for say na arobber every body go turn if you do am for dis Nigeria.

I keep seeing/hearing these absurdities. If you are a robber with an ak47 and I am a rich slob with an m16, would u think of robbing me?

Common sense ain't common.

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by tonididdy(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
There is no instant remedy to the insecurity menace that has befallen this country.

It will take years to curb and put in control because at the moment absolutely nothing is being done.

Take for example, in Benin... A particular spot not 5mins away from a police station and a river, is kidnappers hotspot.
To curb the excesses of kidnappers on that spot, a police checkpoint was mounted at the location since about 1 month now (there was peace), only for yesterday the kidnappers struck again but this time they used the tiniest available space which is in between both the police station and the new checkpoint

Mind you the distance between the police station and the new checkpoint is barely 10 mins walk. The kidnappers struck in Broad
day light while the police checkpoint and police station were fully on duty.

That's the order of the temerity these hoodlums posses

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Tenshades(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
I can't wait to squeeze a GLOCK on some mo'fokas who think they have monopoly to killing people everytime. angry

Those who want to own a gun should not be deterred.

Those who see no need of owning one now shouldn't pray they had one when life is being squeezed out of their bodies playfully as sacrificial lambs in the future.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mad man as if they are not killing themselves enough. Who votes in this cretins?
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by 99thEnemy(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2021
Even USA is struggling with gun control then this one is talking of arming citizens that 80% are mentally unstable for one reason or the other...

Let me laugh in Daura cow's ethnic language...

moooo mooo mooohoo moooohoo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by profbray(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2021
The only solution is to divide Nigeria, there should do it and then thank me leta 4 dis wonderful advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2019: "I Can Win With APGA" - Okorocha Admits Losing Control Of State APC / Anambra Government Picks Children Hawking During School Hours (Photos) / Jonathan, Wike, Others Pay Tributes To Lulu Briggs At Final Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.