Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor (30579 Views)

Fact-Check: Did The Nigerian Govt Approve AK47 For Katsina Security Outfit? / FG Approved AK47 For Katsina Outfit, Ondo Will Buy For Amotekun - Akeredolu / Hauwa Suntai Danba & Ahmed Jarman: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Ex-Taraba Governor Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Abiodun86: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
U Bleep my wife, I shoot u

U fail me during exams, I shoot u

U cheat on me as a wife, I shoot u

U hit my car, I shoot u

U failed to marry me, I shoot u

If I play bet9ja and I loss, I shoot the cashier

If a conductor increases the transport fair, I shoot him.

If politicians refuse to do our will, we shoot them..... Who will now remain in Nigerian?
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by King44(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Gbam but before that there should be provision to ensure that those weapons are not stolen to commit atrocities it is a welcome idea... It should be owned by people who has farm properties to protect in Nigeria and in the north I think Southern Kaduna, and other places where Fulani's and boko are terrorising need it more
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by watchindelta(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
If now only the citizens be the receives end no politicians we talk but now the thing they touch everybody now! They are crying yeye.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Dollanaira: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
True
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by InvertedHammer: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Riele:
Lmao
So that I'll go to school with fear in my heart cuz it's a sure thing that a sequel of Florida school shooting will happen in Nigeria.

Just imagine! Take for example, Amaka leaves Chinedu for Tunde who is a Yahoo boy and next thing you know, Chinedu appears in achool, shooting me with 24 others cheesy
/
True.
Chinedu will appear in school with AK-47 knowing there are many students with Ak-47 in school waiting for him.

/
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Zaggafrank: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
This man is insane. The havoc that is being wrecked by the ones politicians give their thugs, is not enough ba?
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
E
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Oluwaleinad14(m): 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Riele:
Lmao
So that I'll go to school with fear in my heart cuz it's a sure thing that a sequel of Florida school shooting will happen in Nigeria.

Just imagine! Take for example, Amaka leaves Chinedu for Tunde who is a Yahoo boy and next thing you know, Chinedu appears in school, shooting me with 24 others cheesy

Werey re oooo cool shocked
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by AustinGustin: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
And we call these set of people educated. Some of these people are not qualified for offices like these, how can you encourage FG to allow unqualified people to carry guns, where is the sense this idea
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by chatinent: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nigeria is already a warfront.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Etinosa1234: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Riele:
Lmao

Just imagine! Take for example, Amaka leaves Chinedu for Tunde who is a Yahoo boy and next thing you know, Chinedu appears in school, shooting me with 24 others cheesy

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Emmasnoop(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Correct guy
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by armadeo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Considering the FG's body language towards banditry, it's a solution-based model grin grin.

But the governor should employ pickers. There job will to be picking dead bodies in the streets every morning

Who go pick the pickers when dem shoot.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Etinosa1234: 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
HORLADSTAR:

And una siblings go reciprocate and go to chinedu family house with confirm AK-47's and gun them down.

But riele would have already died by then...

The revenge attack will only spark more fights
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
beautyhd:
Hmmm

Ak 47 for self defense is good but watch Nigerians use it to settle scores.

I ask you to be my girlfriend you refuse and they blow your brains out.

You hit my car and claim being right and your brains are blown out.

You threaten your tenant for not paying rent he shoots you and claim self defense.

The list goes on and on

We never reach to legalize Ak 47 mbok

Farmers can be licensed to have it to ward off offending herders.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by awuri4: 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Every sane person in Nigeria shouldn't allowed to be told that his is on his own. M16!!!.... Here we go.... With govt approval or not..... Protect your life..
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Itzwilliamrex: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
This man don tire
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Mandela27: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
it's a welcome development
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by jsnow(m): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
To buy AK47 no b to buy pure water
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Tapout(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
yeah the street is mafia...won't be getting an AK tho, I'll mostly get a handgun with ruler clips when this takes effect.

On a more serious note, I think it's high time we give state policing a chance.

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by Mrpojj(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/02/03/insecurity-allow-nigerians-carry-licenced-guns-ishaku-tells-fg/

When they say this country is a failed state
People will be like No don't say that
We rather pretend we are not seeing the signs till it consumes us all
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by newoffer: 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
If we all carry guns, no idiot will say he is a bandit we all gonna deal with it. The earlier the better. Nobody is gonna share guns without proper assessment and training. There are process. Only eligible citizens will be given guns not Street tout

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by pepericozi: 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good. It's good that this modest proposal came from Taraba up North.

I have advocated for this long time ago. It has been in operation in America where people with evil ideas have to shelve it. It stops furnication, adultery, stealing, rubbery and all illicit behaviours.

With time, it will come to manifest in Nigeria. Believe it or not.

Criminals will be careful before carrying out their nafarious activities because they may not know how many people have their guns loaded in the area where they want to operate.

Once they decide to operate anywhere, they have already decided to commit suicide.

This is what I advocated for and I want it to be legalized in Nigeria.
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by tnerro1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
A former Army General that can not even manage security, so what are you good for?
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by tnerro1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
They should allow me to get a General Purpose machine gun ? I take God beg una grin
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by biafranrealson: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
watch the comments of fulanis, fulani sympathizers, 2023 dreamers, and those that felt that their area is safe.

if they carry the corpse of an unknown person, it appears that they are carrying a bundle of firewood.

Those foreign make quick money through kidnapping and fiam they go to their countries to enjoy it,
They only come to Nigeria to work

LET ALL MAN HAVE GUN
CORRECT RIFFLE

1 Like

Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by christistruth01: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Everybody still talks about the War Ife and Modakeke fought more than 20 years ago when guns were completely banned.

What would have happened if guns were free for all?

Although the suggestion may help Buhari appreciate how desperate things have become

Fully Armed State Police is better
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by kaludestiny10(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Death is just but once. So its a welcomed suggestion to me o.
Everybody should be giving the monopoly to kill as well.
Righteousness2:
Lets be careful oo
There are advantages and Disadvantages to these things.
Given the way the Country is, it's something that should be looked at cautiously.
Personally, I don't think it's a good one.
We have lots of crazy things happening without having guns in our hands
Re: Allow Nigerians To Buy AK47 For Protection - Ishaku, Taraba Governor by rigarmortis: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
maybe they should make it such that the guns can be kept at home but you cannot move about with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume / Sir Ahmadu Bello's Statement Made On October 12, 1960. Days After Independence. / Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.