Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? (742 Views)

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With / Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? by Redcarpet2011: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Valentine's Day is Approaching. Valentine's originally was a Day to Celebrate Love. Sadly it's a day to show Love. In today's day and age where relationships are nothing to write home about , where couples mistreat each other and save love for Birthdays, Valentine's and Christmas ,one wonders why 3 days out of 365 are so important. It's like a shop selling Garri alone for 362 days and selling sugar, groundnut, milk, biscuits, chocolate, Bigi Cola, Gala on just 3 days. It is extremely sad the way couples treat each other on a daily basis and just because it's a birthday, Val's days or Christmas they then try to pretend that they really care about each other. Women who have been disrespectful and rude all of a sudden think their husbands , boyfriend's or toasters should get them a Tecno Camon 18, Tecno Camon 17 and a Tecno Camon 16 just because it's Valentine's Day. A woman who has been giving a man a tough time now thinks she deserves an Infinix Note 8 or an Infinix Hot 10 or Infinix Zero 8. Sadly there are women who are loyal 365 days of the year who deserve presents on Val's Day but their evil, wicked male companions don't show any thank You on Val's day. Loyal women deserve presents like perfumes from Gucci, Armani, Fendi, Ralph Lauren, Elizabeth Arden. But sadly you can be 200% loyal to some guys and they will not have your time. That's why women should never be too eager to help men or only help men after they ( women) have been helped. Don't be a Valentine's Day Mugu. Give to those who deserve it and not those who you want to have sex with, the danger of trying to buy sex with gifts and presents is when the Woman does not want to give sex, some men then use violent rape as a means to get the sex they think they have paid for. Genuine Love is the Best type of Love.

1 Like

Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? by vibbb: 11:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Personally; Val is a waste of time and recourses. Basically for the kids but real Men val everyday.

1 Like

Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? by TANID(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2021
vibbb:
Personally; feb. 14 is a waste of time and recourses. 14th is for the kids but real men val everyday.
EXACTLY

For What You Just Said Now let Me move this Thread To Front Page
Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? by OlawaleBammie: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
I dont do val, even if gf grt me for val na "eku odun o" a dey take answer grin

A no dey celebrate pass easter and xmas

Even that easter sef gift no dey dey, where d money dey to waste ontop frivolities??

1 Like

Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? by Mikester: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
It depends on the couple's perspective. For me it's just like any other day.

1 Like

Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? by Vodox: 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
cheesy
Hi
Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Simply show love to the people you care about or someone special. undecided
Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? by helinues: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
The day gives people opportunity to know where they stand in the relationship..
Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? by paulolee(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
me I dnt disturb or talk bad about anybody dt choose to celebrate frivolities...d only thing I celebrate is new year simply bcox its a new start of anoda calender year..
I dnt do Christmas, birthday, easther not to talk of valentine...if I get excess cash or time, I rather spend them on other meaningful things..
I simply don't celebrate them bcoz each new day Is a gift n worth celebrating, why would I wait for a special date to celebrate some one dt I love?? na u toast her for me??
Re: Is Valentine's Day Really Worth It Or Is It A Waste Of Time And Cash ? by blinking001(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Make we read comments together my people... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Never Turn Down A Perfectly Good Orgasm Because You’re Annoyed Or Moody / Juju Is Fake / My Wife Cheated On Me With My Best Friend, Our Two Kids Are Not Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.