Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths (25357 Views)

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

Pray to be recognized by a figure to reckon with
Tueh...pray to be recognised by a Mannequin!
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Mintum: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
He is thanking his online brainless zombies like helinues and because he knows it's an almost impossible task to defend a man who is a complete failure. You need to put your brain or conscience on pause in order to be a Buhari defender. I hope the paltry 30,000 he is paying them is enough consolation for them because I know they are now carrying enough curses and bad luck that will last the entire duration of their lifetimes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Lawalemi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
I'm sure that he read everything if at all he was present at the event
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by ggood: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
tito44:

Mannabbqgrillz, yarimu, hellanus, simplylie etc
Especially that hellanus of a guy
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by ebuclassic18(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
that man is so childish
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Lastmankc(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

congrats,you have been recognized by failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by mila1121(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Clueless

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by blamingthedevil: 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
God Bless you Sir

God Punish wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by JooEeL(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
Hahahaha, online warriors, what an insult to his Zombies grin

Lol. They are lowgrade people na. Most of this low-end people are completely shameless. They deserve the humiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
OK, WE PAY YOUR CHINESE SUPPLIERS IN RMB WHILE U GIVE US THE NAIRA EQUIVALENT AT A JUICY RATE. CHAT US ON 08130127510
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ogun kill u and all ur imaginary online defenders.

angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by plaindealer: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thank you Mr. President, it's an honor and patriotic duty to defend and support you, support the efforts of your government.
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by hokafor(m): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
I know u can't read, where did u get the info
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by NgwalandAba(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

You are a disgrace to your poor family. When did illiterate fulani failure voted in my millions of uneducated muslim North with some Muslim unfortunate supporter from south West become someone to reckon on.

Such a stupid recognition.
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
I guess that includes the urchins defending him here in nairaland. He should also increase their 30k monthly stipend because most of them have alternate monikers with which they do e-begging.
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Proflere: 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
helinues:

Chaiiiiiii..
Guy if you hear *Pau*.. ti e lo ta danu.

Person call you e-warrior and this is all that can come out of your mouth.

You guys should stop now, it's a waste of time to keep pretending that you don't have sense, whereas you are very intelligent.. nawa oo
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Rukkyken71: 12:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Pls I am looking for car to use as Bolt drive in Port Harcourt..I need for hire purchase..anyone who can help should contact me thru 08105722880
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by bizhop01: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2021
Only idiot are buhari online warriors.
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by tarantino1: 12:15am On Feb 05, 2021
tyup:

Lol on the contrary they love and recognize Nigerians more than any Black nation. plus this is to you as a person; Have something good to offer the world and see if you'll be hated cuz a Nigerian smiley

So what are you offering the world?

Another man dp
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Cherez: 12:20am On Feb 05, 2021
helinues:

Certified online warrior
Hehehehehheheheheheeeeee
New career
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by ibolord(m): 12:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Where's that nigga sef cheesy

Munzy14:
That was how sarrki carried BMC like gala, seems Fulani herdsmen used his rice farm to fatten their cow...

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Afamed: 12:28am On Feb 05, 2021
We are here to defend you the more. PMB, the slayer of Wailing children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Kayharry(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Dem full here
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by LikeAking: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2021
imagine!
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by mikmash(m): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2021
JooEeL:

Lol. They are lowgrade people na. Most of this low-end people are completely shameless. They deserve the humiliation.

Lol grin grin grin easy bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guber Election: Peter Obi And His Wife Cast Their Vote (photos) / Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.