Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths (25358 Views)

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Tillatalk: 12:51am On Feb 05, 2021
Who are they ?
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by vioment: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2021
Chairman, get busy. Nigeria is too far back.

Help in bringing Nigeria up to speed. So that Nigeria can become a success story.

Your job duties are needed.
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Meteng: 1:11am On Feb 05, 2021
I hope they remembered to invite that my darling daddy boy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by fergie001: 1:15am On Feb 05, 2021
Munzy14:
That was how sarrki carried BMC like gala, seems Fulani herdsmen used his rice farm to fatten their cow...

Kai, you no fit make heaven..Lai lai

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by snowball11(m): 1:20am On Feb 05, 2021
helinues:

What's your definition of lifeless?

What's your definition of worst president ever?

It seems like you have acquired PH.d with your professional wailing

When you are as dull as the one you are supporting! undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Robin1759: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2021
This wonderful this man never disappoint
it beats all imagination how some sleep at night
after selling there conscience for 30k but deep down the common reality stirs them face to face.[b][/b][left][/left][color=#000099][/color]
cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Ferdinandu(m): 1:48am On Feb 05, 2021
We've been suspecting all the idiots defending the useless administration as online paid tauts now it's been confirmed from the horse's mouth. If you like continue getting dirty with them when they start the trash, pigs are not ashamed of getting dirtied

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Rawhumper(m): 2:05am On Feb 05, 2021
[
Yeah those heartless vultures and demons that refused to See the plight of commoners. All in The name of 30k they seldom receive from The First IMPOSTOR in Nigeria's history.

quote author=jawalis post=98750384]Dem mannabbqgrill.
Our darling daddy has acknowledged his commitment las las [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by eeetuk(m): 2:27am On Feb 05, 2021
Buhari:“Tell your colleagues to go back to their constituencies and join in party registration, attend party meetings, pay your dues, make contributions and bring your youthful energy and zeal to bear on the development of the party right from the unit and ward level up to the National”

Are you a Nigerian? Is your constituency safe and free from kidnappers and Boko haran insurgent attackers?

I am really shocked to hear president Buhari urging his supporters to go to their communities and organise political registration.

Where has president Buhari been for the past 7 years . Nigeria is not safe to organize political rallies. Boko haran and kidnappers will kill them all.

Please add police to that list of killers. Nigerian police, reports would show demand bribes and if people refuse to comply , they kill you just like boko haran and kidnappers.

And For President Buhari supporters, please send Buhari email to advise him that nigeria isn't safe for political rallies because kidnappers and boko haran will them

I know , president Buhari is probably kept in the dark about Boko Haran and kidnappers controlling Nigeria for the past 7 years. These advisers know that the only way to keep their jobs is to lie to president Buhari.

That I can understand!
I do anything I can do to put food on the table and pay rent to live.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Enyimbamercedes: 3:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Ignoramus,

You wouldn’t need “online warriors” aka BMC aka zombies aka hoodlums to defend you if you were doing well.

The “online warriors” are hungry and need to feed hence they need to defend you to get paid 30k

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by onyeomanono24(f): 3:27am On Feb 05, 2021
But he want to shut down socia media? Btw how has he helped their lives? We are in d shit together.
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Volcano12(f): 3:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Hmm na wah ooo, na so Thrump get warriors,where him matter end?
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Cti28(m): 3:43am On Feb 05, 2021
[s]
helinues:

Pray to be recognized by a figure to reckon with
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by begge: 3:48am On Feb 05, 2021
You are mad

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by femi4: 5:20am On Feb 05, 2021
jawalis:
Dem mannabbqgrill.
Our darling daddy has acknowledged his commitment las las
I dey tell you.

The undisputed online warrior
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by seunayantokun(m): 5:49am On Feb 05, 2021
When you're not doing the right things, there is a need to give some of the youths you have starved some monthly bread to look good to them and then ask them to go out there and defend you. A wicked strategy that keeps your victims perpetually kowtowing to you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2021
I will not put my mouth in anything politics this year. PMB, pls say whatever you like.
I will not break my promise. Is too early.

Online warriors in deed. Does it mean our president recruit some people, put them on payroll to be defending him on social media?
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Virus99: 6:02am On Feb 05, 2021
BigSarah:
You mean BMC urchins? At least he acknowledged them....
Only the guilty needs defence sha!

BigSarah what'sup smiley
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Brushstrokes20: 6:06am On Feb 05, 2021
Pathetic filth! The redundant coupist is all shades of nonsense!
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by AuroraB(f): 6:11am On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
“Online warriors” is actually an insult only few will understand.
Honestly ooo
Simplysimp, helinoo, mannabq dem will not get the message cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by midehi2(f): 7:24am On Feb 05, 2021
helinues:

Pray to be recognized by a figure to reckon with
Ewwwoo, see mumu ooooooo cheesy you are really finished
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Slurity(m): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2021
arsenal444:
Is this man ok at all? Who defended you? Go sit down
BUHARI has failed in some area like security but in general evaluation in average, Buhari is the best ever Nigeria President. I respect him a lot . Voice from the southwest
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by DAVE5(m): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2021
arsenal444:
Is this man ok at all? Who defended you? Go sit down

You no know dullhari supporters for this Nairaland, even if buhari stab their family members, they would call him darling daddy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by mudiana(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2021
They are defending rubbish. When u finish ur tenure, ur yansh go open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today / Senator Akpabio Resigns As Minority Leader (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Osun Election...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.