Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths (25353 Views)

Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / PMB To Commission 1MW Solar Power Plant At FUNAI, Ebonyi State. Pictures. / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by COMPAQ(m): 9:09am On Feb 05, 2021
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/SundayDareSD/status/1357354201601441792?s=19

https://dailytrust.com/buhari-to-apc-youths-i-appreciate-how-our-online-warriors-defend-me

So you appreciate the online warriors who defend you, but when online messaging is used during End Sars, online people are a threat to the nation.
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by sojfarm: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2021
THIS IDIOT HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED AGAIN. I NOW UNDERSTAND WHY AISHA HAS TO DISTANT HERSELF FROM A MAN WHOSE FIRST NAME IS FAILURE
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by DEWKID(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2021
Munzy14:
That was how sarrki carried BMC like gala, seems Fulani herdsmen used his rice farm to fatten their cow...

wickedness smiley cheesy cbrezy
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by ijaw1stson: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2021
Racoon:
So being recognized by Mr lifeless-the failed and worst president ever seen in Nigeria is an achievement for you? You are incredibly an enigma.
you always serve it hot to them. I like you bro. No homo
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by bareal(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2021
helinues:

Pray to be recognized by a figure to reckon with

Online warrior!!! Laff wan tear my belle
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by arsenal444(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2021
DAVE5:

You no know dullhari supporters for this Nairaland, even if buhari stab their family members, they would call him darling daddy
are u telling me d truth
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Mayeldah(m): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
Dem , your darling zaddy dey hail you ooo!

Like father like children....Lifeless!
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by jditimiya(m): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Please let us look out from those online supporters and see how happy they are? Please if you know anyone post his picture here let us greet him. Also remember 2023 another set will be on the seat supporting their president and party no vex. Enjoy as the turn move on...
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Bizibi(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
helinues:

smh
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by TinubuGoQuench(f): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lol
Hellanus
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by TinubuGoQuench(f): 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hellanus
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by authority2006(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
arsenal444:
Is this man ok at all? Who defended you? Go sit down

He's very much okay. We are here. The best since 1999
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by authority2006(m): 3:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
DAVE5:

You no know dullhari supporters for this Nairaland, even if buhari stab their family members, they would call him darling daddy
arsenal444:
are u telling me d truth

Yes o. Exactly the same way some of you loved Jonathan back then and now. Laughing
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by DAVE5(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
arsenal444:
are u telling me d truth

You need not be told sir, go through pages on this same Nairaland and see how people are supporting a daft government cos “he belongs to my party” or “it’s my party, yours did worse” and all that thrash
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by DAVE5(m): 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
authority2006:

Yes o. Exactly the same way some of you loved Jonathan back then and now. Laughing

Some of you? Abeg point ur gun in the right direction, jonadàft and his gang were thieves that should be crucified for their crimes against the betterment of this country, that doesn’t make dullhari a saint, him sef nah thief and we should all call him out for what he is

I’m all for the betterment of this country at large and any man or woman against that vision is a bastard, a prodigal child, a betrayer and a terrorist

Are you a prodigal child of Nigeria?
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Munzy14(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
fergie001:

Kai, you no fit make heaven..Lai lai
I go make am o....grin

No be me pursue sarrki o, na herdsmen.
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by fergie001: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
Munzy14:

I go make am o....grin

No be pursue sarrki o, na herdsmen.
You too blunt....I say make I no talk since grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by Munzy14(m): 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
fergie001:

You too blunt....I say make I no talk since grin grin grin
The real enemies of the state av disappeared...After baba poor first half outing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by fergie001: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Munzy14:

The real enemies of the state av disappeared...After baba poor first half outing.

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by cbrezy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
DEWKID:

wickedness smiley cheesy cbrezy

Yes I saw it on Punch news Facebook page this man is an animal very wicked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths by uchihajt: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
helinues:

To be recognised by death, failure, famine, wickedness, foolishness..? Its obvious you are part of the s**t he is saying hi to..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vehicle Carrying Election Materials Breaks Down In Enugu (Pictures) / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / Why Does It Take NIMC So Long To Give Out National Identity Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.