Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Vote Ghaco: Vote Acn! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Ghaco: Vote Acn! (1077 Views)

ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / ACN Governors Are Fake Progressives - Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vote Ghaco: Vote Acn! by barkeen: 11:14am On Apr 06, 2011
vote ghaco, mushin constituency ii

Re: Vote Ghaco: Vote Acn! by Revealed: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2011
I will be the most stupid and insane person if myself and everyone around me vote for the so called GHACO. How can you tell me to vote for a failure, for Eight years that he has been representing mushin constituency 2, what has he done for us, even all the street in her father's house at Aromire hated him with passion. He had collected Billions of Naira for community project for his constituency for 8 solid years and we see nothing on ground.
He and his aged father shares our money all these years and you wanted the people of mushin 11 to vote for him? IMPOSSIBLE.
To make things worst the AUTOCRATIC CONGRESS OF NIGERIA (ACN) impose Ganiu Hamzat on the people of mushin for the third time. Let it be known to you, prophet of doom campaigning for GHACO. Majority of the people in mushin II will Vote for OLUREMI BABATUNDE ADEYELU of the PDP, He is young, vibrant, energetic and vocal as against GHACO of the ACN who is OLD, SLUGGISH, WEAK AND SPEECHLESS in the house of REP.

VOTE OLUREMI ADEYELU (PDP) FOR HOUSE OF REP. MUSHIN CONSTITUENCY II on 9TH APRIL 2011
Re: Vote Ghaco: Vote Acn! by barkeen: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
U av a rite,

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Dora Akunyili's Worst Mistake: Working With A Dead Man! / Results So Far On The Presidential Election.. Updated.. Post More Updates Here / Nigerian Politics As Discussed In Ghanaian Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.