Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control (28413 Views)

Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Proflere: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I see nothing wrong in Segalink’s decision. Four other people also voted to return the toll gate to LCC so what’s the fuss?

LCC is a corporate entity with staff, creditors and other responsibilities to cater for. Why is nobody thinking about the staff and other responsibilities of the company? Did LCC commit any crime at the top gate scene to warrant a complete shut down of their business? The company is even a victim in all of these as far as I’m concerned. We can’t shut down a company’s business forever out of sentiment.

While the panel continue to sit, the company just like every others should go back to their normal business. When the panel is done, government should implement their recommendations.
The company could not tell us why their CCTV stopped working on the day people were murdered and still couldn't tell us why the light that has been there for ages suddenly went off that same day. LCC is therefore an accomplice in the whole issue.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Neddstark: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2021
bigeliot:
I don't understand, as in the toll gate should return and continue extorting? What has this panel achieved sef? Make una no blame me o, I no dey follow up since. That gate should be uprooted and buried. Gate of blood

The tollgate is their investment. They have a right to make money from it. Go and build ypur own tollgate in your village.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Jostoman: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Basher8583:

Stop looking for excuses.
What has LCC or Leki toll gate got to do with Endsars. Who asked you idiots to camp there if not for ulterior motives.

Everything to you is corruption since you are naturally corrupt.
I pray they increase the toll so you all suffer for the damages done to the infrastructure.
your shame dey shame me.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Osyxcel(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Neddstark:

The tollgate is their investment. They have a right to make money from it. Go and build ypur own tollgate in your village.

LASG bought 100% stake in LCC. That means LASG owns the toll gate wholly. The investors have also been paid back through Lagos state budgets.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Kenturkey048(m): 8:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

As usual government apologist and APC stoggee please point us to toll gates around the world inside the city... Collecting tolls and it's financial situation aren't publicly diclosed

Amount it cost to fix the road

Loan to be repaid to the creditors

The amount paid monthly and the percentage of the monthly tools that goes into that

Amount left to be paid and number of years it will take to complete payment

IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS. OR THE LAGOS STATE COMMISSIONERS OF FINANCES IN THE A PAST 12 YEARS CAN ANSWER THIS PUBLICLY I WILL BUY YOU A BOTTLE OF WINE

IF YOU CAN'T, PLEASE STOP COMMENTING ON ISSUES YOU DON'T HAVE SOUND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT. CAUSE ALL YOU TYPED ABOVE IS CLEAR WHITE WASHING OF EXCESSIVELY EXACTING ON PEOPLE

IN EVERY 12 THERE'S ALWAYS A JUDAS... WE KNOW THE ONE'S THAT STAND FOR THE GENERATION AND THE ONE'S WHO ARE TO WHITE WASH AND BEHAVE AS OMOLUABI

ONE DAY MAY GOD GIVE YOU A NORMAL MIND AND HEART

PEACE
God bless you for this...

Do you know reading rubbish written in good English is very annoying?? I don't know why some people try to paint black white. Is it that they are comfortable with how things are done in this country or naturally, they are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Blackdisciple(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2021
Sure!

Snitch.

I knew it they will always snitch on their fellow.
The way the panel been dey go sef I knew it will come to this because even while the panel was still on, there wasn't a day the panel favoured #EndSars protest till today.

The panel was fruitless right from the first day of the sitting till to the ends it all miserable.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by seunmsg(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Proflere:

The company could not tell us why their CCTV stopped working on the day people were murdered and still couldn't tell us why the light that has been there for ages suddenly went off that same day. LCC is therefore an accomplice in the whole issue.

Let a court of competent jurisdiction decide their complicity and not the online mob.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by ListoFabrics: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Does it mean the toll gate has not been collecting tolls from the gate since October 2020?
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Proflere: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2021
seunmsg:

Let a court of competent jurisdiction decide their complicity and not the online mob.

Mtcheew
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Fixey: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Kenturkey048:
God bless you for this...

Do you know reading rubbish written in good English is very annoying?? I don't know why some people try to paint black white. Is it that they are comfortable with how things are done in this country or naturally, they are stupid.

.. God will grant those of us who pursue truth, abundant peace and rest. Posterity will reveal truths

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Fixey: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2021
ListoFabrics:
Does it mean the toll gate has not been collecting tolls from the gate since October 2020?

. Yes. And they're feeling the heat

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Fixey: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2021
Osyxcel:

LASG bought 100% stake in LCC. That means LASG owns the toll gate wholly. The investors have also been paid back through Lagos state budgets.

Continue to perpetuate falsehood. Where is the public letter to this effect? And in the past 12 years, if you've seen publicly audited and published financial records, please point us to it.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Fixey: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2021
Proflere:

God bless you. Intelligent mind

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Fixey: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2021
seunmsg:

May you partake of the consequences of they that she'd blood. Blood was shed. May such befall your genealogy that without cause before old age they will be taken one by one. With full grey hair, then you will come to understanding

Murederer

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by seunmsg(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Osyxcel:

So, we should ruin the operation of the company because it belongs to Lagos state government? What about the staff of the company? What about the creditors of the company? What about the revenue from the toll that government is using to maintain the road and support other critical infrastructure?

What exactly is the crime of LCC in all of these Endsars protest?
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by IMASTEX: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Mynd44:

Toll gates everywhere in the world are there to generate money for infrastructure and maintain those you already have.

All over the world toll gates exist and they serve well. The presence of toll gates does not point to extortion. I believe the government should actually concession major highways and let the companies raise tolls to generate their funds back. That will increase the quality of road and also provide a better road network in Nigeria.

As to Lekki Tollgate, it is a "crime scene", LCC commit any crime so why punish them in perpetuity? Remember that there are also Nigerians who are employed at the tollgate
Please never you compare monkey & banana just because they are often seen together. In the sane clone, uninflated standard cost of construction, amount generated, maintenance budget & plans, etc are known by tax payers. A crime is been "investigated" and a party should be allowed to continue business when they are accused for conspiring to create the atmosphere. Well as, a business was brought down all because of "sex party" by adults in a venue the owner isn't accepting an approval to.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by seunmsg(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Proflere:

Mtcheew

Lawless lots. Nigeria is not a banana republic that will be run by online mob. Everybody deserve justice in this matter including LCC.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Kenturkey048(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

.. God will grant those of us who pursue truth, abundant peace and rest. Posterity will reveal truths
Nice one..Happy Sunday to you .

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by aspiring44: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Mynd44:

Toll gates everywhere in the world are there to generate money for infrastructure and maintain those you already have.

All over the world toll gates exist and they serve well. The presence of toll gates does not point to extortion. I believe the government should actually concession major highways and let the companies raise tolls to generate their funds back. That will increase the quality of road and also provide a better road network in Nigeria.

As to Lekki Tollgate, it is a "crime scene", LCC commit any crime so why punish them in perpetuity? Remember that there are also Nigerians who are employed at the tollgate

It's at the same time ironical that the tolls collected is meant to increase the quality of road. I don't think have seen were money has been judicious spent on priorities.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by joeluv: 8:32am On Feb 07, 2021
Does that look like a road that should be tolled?
Mynd44:

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Opexzy: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

Comment only on issues you have adept understanding of Oga

And stop guilt tripping people for having sound doctrines which you seemingly lack

point us to toll gates around the world inside the city... Collecting tolls and it's financial situation aren't publicly diclosed

The amount paid monthly and the percentage of the monthly tools that goes into that

IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS. OR THE LAGOS STATE COMMISSIONERS OF FINANCES IN THE A PAST 12 YEARS CAN ANSWER THIS PUBLICLY I WILL BUY YOU A BOTTLE OF WINE

IF YOU CAN'T, PLEASE STOP COMMENTING ON ISSUES YOU DON'T HAVE SOUND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT. CAUSE ALL YOU TYPED ABOVE IS CLEAR WHITE WASHING OF EXCESSIVELY EXACTING ON PEOPLE

Please tell us the intracity toll gates around the world whose financial. Books are completely closed

Just 2 please

Are you saying it is illegal to have Tole gates?
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Bro they have already made their money and also the roads and infrastructure are not even in good shape. No improvement whatsoever.

Remember that they wanted to make 2 toll gates before people condemned it. If we kept quiet, this is how we continue to suffer.

I don't know what you gain in supporting this APC government, asin even if they pay you in Pounds, does your family not also reside in Lagos and suffer this calamities?

The same LCC that could not tell us why their CCTV stopped working on the day people were murdered and still couldn't tell us why the light that has been there for ages suddenly went off that same day.

Guy abeg, abeg oooh. Stop supporting evil.

Mynd44:

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 07, 2021
Opexzy:

Are you saying it is illegal to have Tole gates?

They have already made their money bro. The whole toll gate should be burnt down. Enough is enough.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by joeluv: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Those roads have no business been rolled. They are not world class and cause unnecessary traffic. Lekki Epe expressway is like any other rubbish road in Nigeria. They have collected enough money it’s ok. People pass tru crazy traffic because of that evil toll gate.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 07, 2021
aspiring44:

It's at the same time ironical that the tolls collected is meant to increase the quality of road. I don't think have seen were money has been judicious spent on priorities.

I want to believe that when he drove past the place, the road looks like central Europe. So he confidently knows the money has increased the quality of roads. Mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Rugaria: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2021
Mynd44:

The way some of you generously fool Nigerians with your warped logic in support of oppression is nonplussing! Toll gates exist all over the world for what purpose? That's the question. Tole gates are biult mainly to collect the monies spent on PARTICULAR roads as agreed between the government and the construction/financing companies! ONCE THE AGREED SUM IS REACHED, TOLES ARE REMOVED! Tole gates are not whimsically built to tole commuters for as long as a very corrupt government wants! Do your checks! You APC partisan hacks should take it easy with the suffering masses in this unfortunate country! Support for your party's government shouldn't translate to a wayward disregard for decency and decorum!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by cyndylove64(f): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I see nothing wrong in Segalink’s decision. Four other people also voted to return the toll gate to LCC so what’s the fuss?

LCC is a corporate entity with staff, creditors and other responsibilities to cater for. Why is nobody thinking about the staff and other responsibilities of the company? Did LCC commit any crime at the top gate scene to warrant a complete shut down of their business? The company is even a victim in all of these as far as I’m concerned. We can’t shut down a company’s business forever out of sentiment.

While the panel continue to sit, the company just like every others should go back to their normal business. When the panel is done, government should implement their recommendations.
the four people are the people place by lasg for the trial so am not surprised the retired judge and others will.but Sega link is the chief covener of end sars protest.he masterminded it, what ever he says to justify is vote is baseless
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Lawalemi(m): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2021
Segalink is in trouble again
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by cyndylove64(f): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2021
seunmsg:

the four people are the people place by lasg for the trial so am not surprised the retired judge and others will.but Sega link is the chief covener of end sars protest.he masterminded it, what ever he says to justify is vote is baseless,lcc has alot to explain,why the staff immediately.why the light at the toll gate was off.the staff has always been there since day one,light always been on since one day.why was it the day the soldiers came in that their back up gen refused to work, the light was off and the staffs were no where to be seen.why did the light come on after the soldiers are done shooting.lcc is hiding alot of evidence
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Seniorwriter(m): 8:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Mynd44:

Toll gates are usually inter-state not intra-state.
This is pure extortion on the citizens resident in those locations
It should be scraped.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by ba7man(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

As usual government apologist and APC stoggee please point us to toll gates around the world inside the city... Collecting tolls and it's financial situation aren't publicly diclosed

IN EVERY 12 THERE'S ALWAYS A JUDAS... WE KNOW THE ONE'S THAT STAND FOR THE GENERATION AND THE ONE'S WHO ARE TO WHITE WASH AND BEHAVE AS OMOLUABI

ONE DAY MAY GOD GIVE YOU A NORMAL MIND AND HEART

PEACE
Nigga hush. If you can't afford the toll, take the alternative route.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Fixey: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2021
ba7man:
Nigga hush. If you can't afford the toll, take the alternative route.

Smiles. Dude. I am building an establishment over 100 acres as we speak and have over 20 staffs. Please tell me what your worth is

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / "Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.