Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,297 members, 7,842,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control (28434 Views)

Incitement And The 2023 Polls - Segun Awosanya (Segalink) / Segun Awosanya Withdraws From EndSARS, Declares Movement An Insurrection / Akin Alabi's Tweet About SEGUN AWOSANYA Segalink, That Put Him In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Fixey: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Opexzy:

Are you saying it is illegal to have Tole gates?

I know what I said

No toll gate in the entire world functions the way this is schemed. None.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Nfora: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2021
Thank you Segalink.

Stupidity is when you think depriving other innocent people and family their source of livelihood,will bring justice to the victims of brutality.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by etrouble: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
grin grin

That's is very interesting. Segalink is a traitor and a betrayer.

That's in wailers voice

Traitors die miserably. I hope Segalink is not one because his miserable death will be catastrophic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by TemmyT002(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2021
People who know how Nigeria works already know the panels are wastes of time.
All na scam

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by ba7man(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

Smiles. Dude. I am building an establishment over 100 acres as we speak and have over 20 staffs. Please tell me what your worth is
Shove your 100 acres and 20 staffs up your butth0le, It has no relevance to me. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by TemmyT002(m): 8:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Nfora:
Thank you Segalink.

Stupidity is when you think depriving other innocent people and family their source of livelihood,will bring justice to the victims of brutality.

Now think about it
When you deprive kidnappers and assassins their source of livelihood, is that not justice?

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Oyiboman69: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I see nothing wrong in Segalink’s decision. Four other people also voted to return the toll gate to LCC so what’s the fuss?

LCC is a corporate entity with staff, creditors and other responsibilities to cater for. Why is nobody thinking about the staff and other responsibilities of the company? Did LCC commit any crime at the top gate scene to warrant a complete shut down of their business? The company is even a victim in all of these as far as I’m concerned. We can’t shut down a company’s business forever out of sentiment.

While the panel continue to sit, the company just like every others should go back to their normal business. When the panel is done, government should implement their recommendations.

Yes they committed the crime by shielding the only evidence which is the CCTV on the gate...the gate should be torn down with no stone left standing...

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Basher8583: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Your father the king idiot maker should be asked if tollgate is suppose to switch off cameras and lights before army starts shooting?

Who fvcking cares what they do. Why camp your useless cause there in the first place. Are they obliged to you? LCC has no business accommodating you there. Well infact you guys were trespassing making it a criminal offence on its own not to even mention the arson on the infrastructure.

Was the protest about lekki toll gate?

I dont understand why you idiots are so dodgy.

Why do you need LCC's cameras with all you useless youth carrying mobile phones around. Its either you all forgot to video the event or nothing sinister happened.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by seunmsg(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2021
Oyiboman69:

Yes they committed the crime by shielding the only evidence which is the CCTV on the gate...the gate should be torn down with no stone left standing...

So says an online mob. Good enough, Nigeria is not ruled by jungle justice. We are a country of law and order.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2021
ba7man:
Nigga hush. If you can't afford the toll, take the alternative route.

Have you ever been to Lagos in your life? All this Akwa Ibom bigots will be here spewing thrash.

There is no alternative route from Lekki to V.I except one which the government has refused to improve the roads deliberately because they force people to pay tolls

Very ignorant NL people.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Fixey: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2021
ba7man:
Shove your 100 acres and 20 staffs up your butth0le, It has no relevance to me. undecided undecided undecided

Then back off. I don't mud sling

If you can't intellectualize and hold rational discussions then why quote me?

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by ba7man(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2021
truthsayer009:

Have you ever been to Lagos in your life? All this Akwa Ibom bigots will be here spewing thrash.

There is no alternative route from Lekki to V.I except one which the government has refused to improve the roads deliberately because they force people to pay tolls

Very ignorant NL people.
You call yourself "Truthsayer" but it's lies you tell.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Okoroawusa: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Anyone directly or indirectly involved in the destruction of Lagos and in October 2020 will not see anything good in their lives.

That panel is a waste of time. ENDSARS gbakwa oku!

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by ba7man(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

Then back off. I don't mud sling

If you can't intellectualize and hold rational discussions then why quote me?
"I have 8,476 acres and 98,765 staff... blah, blah, blah".

Small pikin talk. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Fixey: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2021
ba7man:
"I have 8,476 acres and 98,765 staff... blah, blah, blah".

Small pikin talk. undecided undecided undecided

You broke shamed me. I replied you accordingly, you're crying.

Then intellectualize. Debate me intellectually.

You saw my comment. Go read it up and establish your counter defence

If you can debate and win me on this subject discussion, I'll delete my account this morning

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by AfonjaConehead: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2021
helinues:
grin grin

That's is very interesting. Segalink is a traitor and a betrayer.

That's in wailers voice

but in your own voice and that of the likes of weyreypey,DJ Switch is the real traitor!
And in your own voice and that of weyreyoey again,the Igbo soldier that was following orders to visit that community in Ogun state,is the real traitor!!!
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by mrnelsono(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2021
well nothing surprises me in this country anymore, maybe from the start he was just playing along
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by AfonjaConehead: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Again where's that tolexander?!
grin

And viewing this thread and desperately looking for anything Igbo,iamgrey5

grin
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Femeto: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2021
seunmsg:
I see nothing wrong in Segalink’s decision. Four other people also voted to return the toll gate to LCC so what’s the fuss?

LCC is a corporate entity with staff, creditors and other responsibilities to cater for. Why is nobody thinking about the staff and other responsibilities of the company? Did LCC commit any crime at the top gate scene to warrant a complete shut down of their business? The company is even a victim in all of these as far as I’m concerned. We can’t shut down a company’s business forever out of sentiment.

While the panel continue to sit, the company just like every others should go back to their normal business. When the panel is done, government should implement their recommendations.
You yearning rubbish. Has the panel proved that they are innocent? Didn't they put off power and remove cameras? They are even stopping forensic experts from accessing their servers. The case and investigation hasn't been concluded hence that place should remain shutdown.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by AMINDA: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2021
capitalzero:
He called the protests insurrection and few days later government treated protests as such. He had issue with feminists coalition even before the protests. They argued over sundry issues- trump election, dbang
rape case etc. Feminists hijacked the protests because they were providing aids-medical, legal etc- to the protesters in many states.
Sega believes in advocacy while some other leading figures in protests believe in protests.
He is a member of x generation-lost generation. Xgen are conservatives unlike millennial (y) gen who are aggressive. Most protesters belong to y gen while most people ruling the country belong to xgen- they are conservatives.
Caveat: there are always to exception to every rule.

Is protest more effective than advocacy? How do you explain a coalition that was formed in June 2020 suddenly raising over 160 million naira barely four months after for a protest? Doesn't that tell you they were sponsored to push an agenda using the youths as pawns? We all saw how the Twitter owner opened a bitcoin account and verified all key players in the protest, however, his energy was a stark contrast when Capitol Hill happened. Segalink with more followers on Twitter and the original convener and voice against Police Brutality is still not verified till date.

Sega came out of a meeting with the protest organizers and made it clear he wouldn't be part of an Insurrection. He knows what he saw and what was discussed before coming out to make such statement. He was quickly vilified to diminish whatever he said. With how the protest turned out and how all the major organizers conveniently jetted out of the country, it leaves no one in doubt that what was planned was an Insurrection.

They simply borrowed the template of Black Lives Matter without even bothering to change anything. Black lives matter also ended in violence and looting. Is Police Brutality our major problem as Nigerians? That is why the protest quickly metamorphosed into Buhari must go when SARS was disbanded. We were all played.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by King44(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2021
Mynd44:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6402487/endsars-lcc-repossesses-lekki-toll

Yesterday at the Lagos State Judicial Panel on Restitution for victims of police brutality and other related matters, the panel voted 5-4 in favor of returning the toll gate to Lekki Concession Company (LCC) after the company filed an another application for it to be returned. What surprised a lot of people is the the self styled convener of EndSARS, Segun Awosanya (Segalink) voted in support of returning control of the toll gate to LCC as it was believed that with his stance on youth activism, he will vote on holding on until the panel is concluded or atleast some submitions are made

https://twitter.com/dondekojo/status/1358127359493341189?s=19

He responded to comments generated by the public thus:

https://twitter.com/segalink/status/1358188776472870916?s=19
I said it, I never liked thus 2 faced nigga. I knew from day one that his presence at the panel was a bad omen for the pursuit of justice for people who were killed and brutalized during Endsars.... I said it, I even in followed his ass on twitter and here we are once again. SegaIscariot

Later the grey hair follow would come out to say he is fighting for the interest if the masses werey

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by ba7man(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Fixey:

You broke shamed me. I replied you accordingly, you're crying.

Then intellectualize. Debate me intellectually.

You saw my comment. Go read it up and establish your counter defence

If you can debate and win me on this subject discussion, I'll delete my account this morning
You're hurt cuz you're now talking too much.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Fixey: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2021
ba7man:
You're hurt cuz you're now talking too much.

Reverse psyche don't work on me. Continue with the diversionary antics. You'll be fine.

When you can intellectualize. I'll be here

Good day

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Oyiboman69: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2021
seunmsg:

So says an online mob. God enough, Nigeria is not ruled by jungle justice. We are a country of law and order.
the youth of tomorrow....

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by King44(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2021
seunmsg:

lawd.... Issokay

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by VaselineCrew: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2021
ba7man:
Nigga hush. If you can't afford the toll, take the alternative route.

Wow!

So you put gate in front of a road that was already leading to people’s house, then you now say if they can’t pay they should turn around

Naija sha and it’s people

Collectively, the majority push for bad policies, then turn around to wonder why Nigeria is dead last in almost everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by helicoptarr: 9:27am On Feb 07, 2021
[b]
Fixey:

As usual government apologist and APC stoggee please point us to toll gates around the world inside the city... Collecting tolls and it's financial situation aren't publicly diclosed

Amount it cost to fix the road

Loan to be repaid to the creditors

The amount paid monthly and the percentage of the monthly tools that goes into that

Amount left to be paid and number of years it will take to complete payment

IF YOU CAN ANSWER THIS. OR THE LAGOS STATE COMMISSIONERS OF FINANCES IN THE A PAST 12 YEARS CAN ANSWER THIS PUBLICLY I WILL BUY YOU A BOTTLE OF WINE

IF YOU CAN'T, PLEASE STOP COMMENTING ON ISSUES YOU DON'T HAVE SOUND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT. CAUSE ALL YOU TYPED ABOVE IS CLEAR WHITE WASHING OF EXCESSIVELY EXACTING ON PEOPLE

IN EVERY 12 THERE'S ALWAYS A JUDAS... WE KNOW THE ONE'S THAT STAND FOR THE GENERATION AND THE ONE'S WHO ARE TO WHITE WASH AND BEHAVE AS OMOLUABI

ONE DAY MAY GOD GIVE YOU A NORMAL MIND AND HEART

PEACE

There's time for everything.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by King44(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Mynd44:

Toll gates everywhere in the world are there to generate money for infrastructure and maintain those you already have.

All over the world toll gates exist and they serve well. The presence of toll gates does not point to extortion. I believe the government should actually concession major highways and let the companies raise tolls to generate their funds back. That will increase the quality of road and also provide a better road network in Nigeria.

As to Lekki Tollgate, it is a "crime scene", LCC commit any crime so why punish them in perpetuity? Remember that there are also Nigerians who are employed at the tollgate
like you said, it is a crime scene right which is still undergoing investigation cos there are issues that haven't been resolved yet.... So why should they be left to further compromise already gvt compromised evidences.... You go school so... Is that how investigations are done?

1 Like

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by seunmsg(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Femeto:
You yearning rubbish. Has the panel proved that they are innocent? Didn't they put off power and remove cameras? They are even stopping forensic experts from accessing their servers. The case and investigation hasn't been concluded hence that place should remain shutdown.

Another lawless online mob who think himself a jurist. Once the place is open, go and shut it down.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by VaselineCrew: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2021
Mynd44:

Toll gates everywhere in the world are there to generate money for infrastructure and maintain those you already have.

All over the world toll gates exist and they serve well. The presence of toll gates does not point to extortion. I believe the government should actually concession major highways and let the companies raise tolls to generate their funds back. That will increase the quality of road and also provide a better road network in Nigeria.

As to Lekki Tollgate, it is a "crime scene", LCC commit any crime so why punish them in perpetuity? Remember that there are also Nigerians who are employed at the tollgate

This excuse is not tenable

Have you ever been to Houston?

You have the Sam Houston toll way for instance which has alternative highways if you want to avoid the toll.

Note I said “Alternative HIGHWAYS”, not alternative one lane, pothole ridden, market roads.

That lekki epe toll gate is the very definition of illegality and the cause of mass suffering. Why would you ever advocate for your people to suffer, I just don’t get it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Lomprico2: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2021
let's hear from segalink first! this news is carried by buhari's BMC and posted by one of his henchmen NLmoderator.
Re: Segun Awosanya (Segalink) Voted To Return Lekki Tollgate To LCC's Control by Wolfeye: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2021
seunmsg:

Whatever supernatural entity you believe in will shut his eyes when all your family members get killed the same way lcc switched off their light knowing fully well the dangers at hand.

Some of you stink upstairs. People aided the wastage of lives and its their job that is bothering you?
What happened to the jobs of the okada app people that were banned? Do you know how many people are going hungry today because of that?
There is an issue of human right violation that led to death and all you are thinking about is money people are making in their “business” of extortion.

Smelly brain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari May Stand Alone In 2019 ----buba Galadima / Teniola Akeredolu & Olatunde Traditional Wedding Photos. Governor Daughter Weds / 2023: Rochas Okorocha Declares bid To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.