Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls (51708 Views)

My Girlfriend Is No Longer Picking My Calls Because Of Easter Chicken / My Boyfriend Stopped Calling And Picking My Calls / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Atticusxsz(m): 1:38am On Feb 09, 2021
franchasng:
I never met my wife's parents nor siblings until the day I went to pay her dowry. She pleaded with me many times to come to her place, I never showed up.

Quality men are not usually easy to get so when a lady finds a quality man, she handles him with care. You belittled yourself before her in so many ways.

Why are Nigerian guys always in a hurry to meet the family members of their girlfriends Its a turn off.

Now listen and listen well, that girl is seeing another guy she considers far better than you and seeing you or picking your calls irritates her, ladies don't usually handle such things well unlike guys that can manage a community of ladies and all the ladies will be happy and fulfilled lol.

Stop believing that good ladies are scarce, they are not, in fact, I wished I could marry more wives cos I keep seeing super hot and good mannered ladies that deserve to be wife's, so I wonder why you single guys cling unto one girl thinking she is the only mother Theresa on earth.

Forget the nonsense that she used to help you, that's by gone and thank God she is the one playing herself not you, so forget the past memories and go find a better chick and don't ever accept her back because another guy have fu*cked her and only after that guy dumps her that she would come back to her senses. Unless she is a confirmed virgin with visible hymen, and she comes back with the hymen in tact and you use torchlight to confirm the hymen, don't ever accept her back, she doesn't love you, she doesn't respect you, she doesn't regard you.

Don't ever marry a girl that doesn't respect and regard you. Forget Love, respect, loyalty and submission from a woman is vital for any marriage to work.

Before I married my wife, she calls me more than 5 times a day and when I complain she would apologise and before you know it, she has called again despite having a very tight work schedule owing to the nature of her career. Now that she is my wife, she calls me more than 5 times everyday. Sometimes just to gist me or tell me irrelevant story that happened in her workplace or something like that which makes me laugh lol. Once a woman is in love, she wanna talk to you always, she will tell you every damn thing she does daily even when you don't ask.

Forget that babe completely, she doesn't worth the hype jareh .

And lastly as a single guy who is not yet married, you are not supposed to be dating just one girl. You are supposed to have at least 3 qualified wife materials and maybe 3 other parole. How can you tie yourself to one girl as a single guy that's looking for a wife Are you Pastor Kumuyi

Choi! This your write dey burst brain o. Omehn, see nuggets from Grand frère! I doff my hat sire. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Uniique(m): 1:46am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:
Thanks, boss. I deleted her pictures and phone numbers from my phone since the last episode already. I don't want anything to tempt me from calling her, unless she makes a U-turn, just like you have said.
No need to deceive yourself. Her numbers are stuck in your head.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:
Thanks, boss. I deleted her pictures and phone numbers from my phone since the last episode already. I don't want anything to tempt me from calling her, unless she makes a U-turn, just like you have said.
the dowry and bride price u have already payed plus drinks and other gifts u have given to the family u don collect them back?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by josh0200(m): 2:08am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:
Good evening, Romancelanders. It's quite a lengthy read, so bear with me.

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

1. Do I disregard the mum's advice?

2. Do I still give this girl another chance after her blatant negligence?

Mods, you might do well by moving this piece to the front page.
My guy, let me not sound too dismissive, the chance of your relationship with that lady is 15% am talking from the place of personal experience ; I traveled out of Nigeria wollllaaa my girl started behaving just like what you just explained and the rest is history well thank we are both married to different people now.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by cedricksly: 2:18am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:

This lady and I have been dating for the past 4 years, and I am planning on making it official later this year, though Covid-19 made my finances quite complicated recently, but things are getting back in shape.

Recently, specifically over 2 weeks ago, she suddenly stopped picking my calls. Prior to that, we haven't seen each other since September last year. She always comes up with one excuses or the other every weekend whenever I tell her to come over to my place or if I want to go over to her place to see her. I always have busy schedules during the midweek, so we usually have only weekends to see each other.

I have gone to see her mother and her siblings last year. They accepted me as a prospective in-law. The mum said she queried her daughter and she told her that I was the one she would like to spend the rest of her life with, hence the mum's invitation. Her mum usually calls me from time to time, and I do talk to her, too.

Couple of days back, I had to call the mum to report her daughter to her regarding the uncharacteristic change in her daughter's behaviour, and how, despite living in the same city, we haven't seen each other in 4 months, and how she has refused picking my calls in more than 2 weeks.

She promised to talk to her and ask her what the problem was and get back to me. I waited for some couple of days, but when I didn't see the mum's call, I had to call her back. I had to ask her to give her daughter her phone so I could talk to her and ask her some salient questions regarding our relationship. She kept saying there is no problem and that I didn't offend her, and our relationship is still standing strong. I asked if she was going through some personal issues that she could share with me and we might find a solution; she said she was perfectly okay. We settled our issues right there and then, and she promised to call back the second day.

I waited for the second day and I did not see her call. I had no choice than to call her back. Ladies and gentlemen, this girl didn't pick my calls. When she eventually picked after multiple missed calls, she was talking to someone else, while my airtime was burning out. I became enraged. I had to call the mum the second day to tell her I was no longer interested in the daughter, that she was probably seeing someone else, and she didn't have the guts to tell me.

The mum swore that her daughter is not seeing someone else, as far as she knows, and that she hasn't brought anyone to meet her. The mum is a Deeper Lifer, and from my interactions with her, she doesn't condone two-timing. She promised to talk to her daughter, that maybe we should give ourselves more time, like taking a break for a couple of months.

I am not usually this patient, and never condoned negligence and disregard in my previous relationships. However, this girl had been special to me, prior to her negligence. She was quite dedicated to me during the course of our 4-year-old relationship. She was never demanding, and was contented and altruistic, too. She helped me many times in the past, financially, whenever I was broke, and I always repaid her back, too. She was a wife material, and loved by my family as well.

The questions are;

the mom is doing what every mother would do, protect their child even if it means lying for them... My brother don't be told before you walk your way... Silence is a loud enough response..... Stop calling her and see how it goes, Trust me the relationship go die natural death.. To the girl you are the only one in the relationship... Last advice...

Be PROACTIVE instead of Being REACTIVE... A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Roseey0(f): 2:19am On Feb 09, 2021
I know everyone is saying break up with her.
But I will tell you otherwise.
Fight to keep her.
Go and see her face to face.
Win her over again even if she is considering someone else.
The woman you described is one to keep.

There are many fishes in the ocean o, but it is when you become a fisherman that you will know that there are fishes and there are fishes.
4years is a long time for her feelings to start weaning. Another guy can applying pressure now, she may be losing focus and needs you to win her over. Las las, na you lose good woman o. Woman pass woman o. If you find a good one, fight to keep her. As you are searching, she is searching for a man that will appreciate her and respect her too. A man that will fight for her. That's what the toasting phase does for a woman. That next one you are going for, you will still toast her ni

Same advise I give ladies.
Cc: sapien

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by lkillbrokehoes: 2:19am On Feb 09, 2021
Bro don't listen to anyone telling you to visit her, move on with your life because it's obvious that she's not meant for you, maybe you might find your perfect match some day, move on unless you want to regret it because it seems she's no longer interested, she's seeing someone else..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by onatisi(m): 2:23am On Feb 09, 2021
There is nothing to discuss or even think about. She has decided to move on with her life . Unless you are jobless or you feel you can never get another woman , then you can start worrying and thinking about getting her back . Just move on with your life and get someone else ,LIFE IS TOO TOO SHORT TO EVEN SPEND A WEEK WORRYING ON THIS ISSUE
sapien:

The questions are;

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by otokpamike(m): 2:41am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

just hear yourself, girl wey no beg you for another chance, na in u want give chance. Pls try front. You are in the relationship alone.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by folu4real(f): 3:17am On Feb 09, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
The first time I spoke to my in laws was the day I went to ask her hand in marriage with me. One thing you should know is that impatience and putting pressure on your spouse is a big turn off, you have to understand that there are times people want to take a break in a relationship that has lasted that long. Don't ever call her mum again, you are going to annoy her more, if she has once supported you financially, I think she's got good in her, give her time, even if you are married and are in love, there will be times she wants to be alone

You are right. Maybe she definitely needs some break
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by JooEeL(m): 3:20am On Feb 09, 2021
dayleke:

How many zeroes be that?

6?

1Milla?

Lol
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by emmaodet: 3:49am On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
I'm just speechless! Giving excuses, hummmm... 4 years relationship Despite living in the same town She is seeing someone else, maybe your communication went bad, she got another guy communicating with her, most ladies like good communication, maybe you ignore her warnings. She is definitely hiding something from you, she can't just changed suddenly, there is a smoke. Go and see her one on one and talk things out. Her mother can't choose for her, don't depend on her promise.

Most ladies like good communication, his communication went bad, she got another guy communicating with her - in other, it is the op's fault and not the lady. What happened to the woman improving the relationship communication? Only a foolish man will invest his time in relationship matters nowadays.
Something a woman can just wake up and decides she is not doing again.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by emmaodet: 3:58am On Feb 09, 2021
Your situation is similar to what i passed through and later on, i found out she was with a new guy.
Bro, there is 98% chance she is dating another person.
Count your loss and move on.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by bigt2(m): 4:07am On Feb 09, 2021
Na only you dey the relationship o grin
She don abandon ship tey tey embarassed

On a more serious note, bow out and find another girl. She's keeping you as an option. Tell me why you should carry her like a bag of cement when she forgot to even pick you like a used handkerchief...

I have spoken!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by AdeMoss: 4:11am On Feb 09, 2021
Move on, the relationship is dead.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by olaremint(m): 4:12am On Feb 09, 2021
It's simple, u are like most Nigerian men. Always thinking of and calling girls. Find an hobby, join a club. Stop the unnecessary calls and be happy.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by CROWNOF12STARS(m): 4:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Give her space
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Intoboy(m): 4:23am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

I really hope you see this @ op... WOMEN are very manipulative in nature, whatever she might av done to help you financially was paid back according to you ad dahs apparently wat anybody can do in as much as you promise to pay back so i see no reason why you're giving her praises cos she helped you financially.

2.if she's not talking to you then she's talking to someone else...na person wey she show her mama na him mama go see,so don't tell me you're gonna believe wat her mum said... tho she might not knw buh trust me sum random nigga out der is hitting dat pussy harder dan you've ever done.

3.women likes money, don't tell me she's not demanding...if she's not demanding den she's expecting you to do more dan she'll ever demand for sk if you think she's not demanding den trust me another guy is basically taking care of her financial problem out der dahs why she ain't asking you.

4.women don't like where dey are worshiped, worship dem ad dey will see you to be weak...they like where they are being treated like dogs,love but don't make it obvious by so doing she will knw if she bleeps up you won't get hurt.Wen she knows she's all you've got,wen she knows you'll die if she leaves bro she's gonna leave ad watch you die ad wen you die she's gonna come to ur burial with another guy.

Bro stop being a simp and man up!!!
Beg for love ad trust me wen love comes you'll still beg love to stay...Man up!!! Go out der and look for someone better,post pictures ad mak her knw you're happy if she tries coming bak accept her and pretend you've forgiven her,fu*k dat pussy again ad cum in her mouth ad treat her like a bitch dah she is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Kayharry(m): 4:23am On Feb 09, 2021
See her physically before taking a decision. She is probably hiding something.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Gaddafih001(m): 4:40am On Feb 09, 2021
sapien:

The questions are;

Go for the devil you know bro to avoid everlasting gnashing of the teeth with another devil that might appear like an angel....
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Mightyartthou: 5:03am On Feb 09, 2021
Bro, from my experience in relationship matters. This will end in premium tears if you go on forcing that lady and eventually marry her. LET HER BE, LET HER GO. BRACE UP AND MOVE.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by SeniorGee(m): 5:08am On Feb 09, 2021
My brother, give her space. Her change in behaviour is a very huge red flag. Just mourn your loss and move on. Don't force it on her, I repeat for your happiness and sanity don't pressure her to accept you or anything from you.
Let her be.
Be comforted
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by lovenavigation: 5:14am On Feb 09, 2021
RUN NOW BEFORE SHE BREAKS YOUR HEART. SHE ISN'T INTERESTED ANYMORE.

SHE HAS GIVEN YOU ENOUGH SIGNALS, THE MORE YOU WORRY HER THE MORE SHE HATES YOU. THAT'S WOMEN FOR YOU OOO.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Vicoxela: 5:39am On Feb 09, 2021
Bro all i could tell you is go and make money how on earth will you be borrowing money from your spouse to be that alone shouldn't come up coz she will feel like getting married to you will be quite difficult now double your hustle give love a long break when you finally stable you can look out for a lady to marry...guy 4 years no be beans I'm just feeling her part coz tying her down for 4 years without seeing her parents even seeing her parents and you aren't married yet FD or these 4 years is a red flag bro just go and make money

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by timisquare82(m): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Some of these guys saying leave her can kill because of ordinary girl friend though not all. Mr man go and see her face to face to confirm the situation of things , then you will know your next move. Because for now you dont know why she is not picking your calls you are just guessing.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by nosa73(m): 5:53am On Feb 09, 2021
My brother u have to make another choice, sometimes when u are using the wrong key to open the right Door, that door will not open, if Abraham did not allowed lots to go, you should have not hear much about Abraham, be a man and look for somebody that will appreciate you, ur story is just like mine, let her go, don't even call her again. If u are able to stand with my words of encouragement u will be elated.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Tillatalk: 6:01am On Feb 09, 2021
Don't know her house to see yourself what's happening
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Mtndata600: 6:19am On Feb 09, 2021
dayleke:
SHE'S PREGNANT!!!!
gbam
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by xtervaganza(m): 6:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Relationship is not by force. She and her mom had made it clear to you to fvck off. At your age you still can't read between the lines. Perhaps it's a good thing you go dumped so you can find time to focus on yourself and gather some brain

P.s she's already in a relationship and enjoying it.
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by Obynolee(f): 6:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
I'm just speechless! Giving excuses, hummmm... 4 years relationship Despite living in the same town She is seeing someone else, maybe your communication went bad, she got another guy communicating with her, most ladies like good communication, maybe you ignore her warnings. She is definitely hiding something from you, she can't just changed suddenly, there is a smoke. Go and see her one on one and talk things out. Her mother can't choose for her, don't depend on her promise.

Good advice
Re: My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls by jojothaiv(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Baba 4 years...this relationship suppose doh get BSC ooh cheesy

On a serious note,she is not interested again
The signs are too blaring

Count your losses and go and do another course again

Woman matter be like economics
Have an abundance mentality and do not put all your eggs in one basket.
Diversify your investments so as to avoid the effects of a future recession wink
TAKE YOUR L WITH PRIDE AND FOLLOW THE LAST TWO LINES.

AWALT

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.